[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got myself prescribed some Prozac. I don't think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1274980311565.jpg (38 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1274980311565.jpg
38 KB, 432x432
Got myself prescribed some Prozac. I don't think I'm depressed but should I take it?
>>
Are you Doctor?
>>
Why did you get it prescribed then?
>>
>>17192205
>>17192190
I didn't. Doctor gave it to me and I never did once mention I'm depressed, just had issues sleeping. I heard Prozac or ADs really fuck you up in the long run.
>>
>>17192211
Then take it for your sleep you dumb cunt

Meds that can be used for depression don't automatically give you depression
>>
your doctor is a moron and you should never go back to him again. prozac is dangerous stuff and won't help you fucking sleep. btw your doctor assumed you are an idiot too, which is probably true, since he sold you that stupid shit.
>>
>>17192248
please explain, what do
>>
>>17192163
Get a second opinion.

Your own opinion doesn't count, unless you're a doctor.
>>
>>17192322
>>17192215
Second opinion right there
>>
>>17192322
>Your own opinion doesn't count, unless you're a doctor.
It doesn't count even if you're a doctor. This is why many therapists, for example, are themselves in therapy.
>>
>>17192163
Bro be careful I've been on the stuff for years and once you're hooked its super difficult to get off of the drug.

They wouldn't let me join the US Army because of it and I would have had to be off of it for a year to join.

Don't take it unless you really need it for depression bipolar etc. I'm bipolar and it barely helps me. Good luck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.