[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
female here i masterbate and i never 'last' i probablay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
female here
i masterbate and i never 'last' i probablay last around 5 mins
Do any females have any tips to last longer?
>>
well, if yu do it yourself, you can perfectly fine decide how long you can last. just take away intensity or stop completely for a while when you get near the point of no return. you can also masturbate oover the course of a day, always stop before orgasming. makes for a mind blowing orgasm in the evening.
>>
>>17191672
Guy here. I go slower when i masturbate if i feel myself getting closer to climaxing Idk if its the same for women. Also, where was that pic taken? Its so beautiful
>>
>>17191705
Hm I'm unsure but its similar to the anime " higuashi"
Yeah i might try that
>>
>>17191903
Thanks and good luck anon
>>
>>17191672
Go fuck yourself.
>>
Why do you want to last. I usually rub myself to three or four orgasms.
>>
Why last longer when you can just cum again?
>>
>>17191970
This. What last long when you can go like 3-4 times. Unless you can't have multiple. I heard only around 14% of women can.

Either way you save time.
>>
Have anal, it will take longer to cum but it feels so much better
>>
>>17192827
How do you masterbate your ass and how do you cum from it?
>>
>>17191672
Are you kidding me? You're a golden unicorn to men. Feel blessed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.