[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so me being a giant emofag with chronic depression pulled an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
so me being a giant emofag with chronic depression pulled an allnighter and decided to watch the sun rise and hear some music at a giant lake near my area. I started at 4.30 am took the tram to the lake had my feels there and decided to go get back home. I was the only one inside the wagon untill i reached a station where 3 people got in one of them was a beautiful girl honestly a >8 with black shorts grey leggins and a black hoodie (i was dressed simulary freshly showerd and done my hair) she decided to sat right next to me even though almost the whole wagon was emty long story short i just tensed up and stared out of the window but saw from the corner of my eye how she looked at me and tried to get a look back from me but the anxiety was just to strong i didin't even once moved my eyes on her during the ride i got off 2 stations early and feel like i just missed the biggest chance to get with someone thats like me and could understand me. Any advice on how not to kill myself in the next days(or just how to not do something like that again). btw im from germany so dont tell me my english is bad i know that.
>>
File: Terengganu_roselle.jpg (343 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Terengganu_roselle.jpg
343 KB, 1024x768
We only regret the things we didn't do.
>>
Fuck. Ride the same route again. Problem solved.

Just man up and say Hi.
>>
>>17191174
i live in a city with 500k residents so thats sadly not gonna happen
>>
>>17191179
I live in a city with 750k people, but most the time you see the regulars on the bus or the train. If she takes the train, she takes the train. Just try again, but don't try too hard.
>>
>>17191154
you know what im over it i have nothing to offer she cant find somewhere else and honestly she probably only sat next to me bacause i looked like someone whos about to kill himself and she wanted to play good samaritan on a saturday morning, too bad helping me just makes me feel worse not the first time help just digs a deeper hole fuck my life. i even think i ruind her day by being such a waste of empathy even by having empathy towards me people should feel worse by definition so fuck me and my secondhand depression
>>
>>17191154
Your brain always overestimates how taking another path could have made you happy,

Imagine if you talked to her. You'd have had some awkward conversation and left.

Or maybe good conversation, but she leaves without asking for your number.

Or maybe she isn't single. Or maybe you actually man up and ask for her number but she rejects you.

Instead of imagining all the possibilities, you are upset because you think there were only 2. What you did, and ending up with her.

It most likely wouldn't have been a life long perfect relationship. Get over it.
>>
>>17191154
>Any advice on how not to kill myself in the next days
you probably should. She was you're only soulmate in this dark world. You'll be alone for the rest of your life now
>>
>>17191154
You could try riding the same train at the same time on the chance she'll be there. Or you could take this as a wake-up call and determine that this one might have gotten away but you won't let it happen again.
>>
>>17191166
>We only regret the things we didn't do.
Speak for yourself, i regret a lot of the stupid shit i've done
>>
your own mind has hyped her up to be some perfect special soulmate that you have missed but it's just not true. You have blown reality out of the situation with your desperate desire for love. SHE WAS NOT THE ONE ANON YOU JUST WISHED SHE WAS. No such thing as soulmates.
>>
>>17191633
Sorry, but these dubs are horseshit. Ok maybe not soul mates, but you surely could have missed a chance for something. Learn your lesson. Don't let it happen again. When your gut speaks to you, listen. You will get another chance at something. Listen to your gut and take a chance next time.
Dem 'Bauchgefühl' wieder vertrauen und intuitiv entscheiden
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.