[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 5 years I am having a hard time getting into sex or getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (82 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 640x960
After 5 years I am having a hard time getting into sex or getting turned on for my man... He has always been a shamelessly selfish lover but he has a big dick and that was enough to keep me turned on and hot for years but the past year and a half has been a bumpy ride. Sometimes I am into sex but most of the time not.
He always wants to get his dick sucked or blow a load and he complains all the time about how I don't get wet anymore...
I have tried to talk to him about trying a new tactic like foreplay or just snuggling to warm me up but he always just comes home from work pulls his dick out and expects me to be excited.
What can I do to get the passion back on my end??
>>
Have you tried grapefruiting your man?
>>
>>17190557
I dont even know what that is...
>>
>>17190569
youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhdHZ5hp45Fc&client=mv-google
>>
>>17190584
>=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhdHZ5hp45Fc&client=mv-google

No working link for me...

Anyway if it is some sort of kinky sex thing I am sure he is not into it. He doesn't want to do anything but hard pumping and I had an IUD break from it 2 years ago and it hurt when he would fuck me and he just got mad.
Now it shouldn't hurt but I still need more time to relax into sex than having some big sausage pounding into my cervix...

I crave sensuality, openeness, a partner who is interested in seeing me get off and me feeling good.

When I first met him I was just looking for casual sex and I was willing to put all my own sexual needs on hold.
>>
>>17190584
Also I was mainly trolling, your bf sounds like a total dick, but that seems to be the only reason your staying with him. It doesn't seem like he cares about your sexual satisfaction. If you can communicate your needs to him then keep him, if not then you have to decide if it's worth putting up with or if you are going to look for someone new.
>>
>>17190617
YouTube angel grapefruit technique, it's actually really funny to watch, honestly. But you need to watch to the end.
>>
>>17190617
>I crave sensuality, openeness, a partner who is interested in seeing me get off and me feeling good.

You crave someone else. The person you're describing isn't your partner. You can't change him.
>>
>>17190624
Alright. I will look that up later....
>>
>>17190630
That is true...
But he NEVER was that kind of guy but he still used to get me horny...

Why can't I get horny now?
>>
>>17190651
Because you haven't been satisfied by it and you want to get off too. It's not rocket science.
Imagine everytime you drink juice your thirst is never quenched, after a while you aren't gonna want to drink juice but something else.
>>
>>17190651
If you spend time with someone you dont like you build up resentment towards them
Its the same thing, you lack intimacy and by not getting it you're feeli g worse and worse

You know on some level that you should leave but you dont see it yet
>>
>>17190663
Yes - I also have resentment towards him because he is very immature and used to always take money from me and refuse to work.

Now he works and that is great but he thinks that should be enough to get me back to where i was when we first met and I had nothing invested...

Also he is just horrible with women. Always says some stupid thing always says the wrong thing... Doesn't care and refuses to learn because he thinks the whole "i am a big dick naughty boy who doesnt chase girls" will carry him through his 30s and into his 40s.

There are many reasons I cannot leave though, but it is this visious circle... I masturbate when he is not around, I want sex like I used to have with my exes, I tell him what to do to make things better- and he just complains how I suck and my pussy is dry guaranteeing I wont be wet...

We did try to "make out" one time and he kept fucking laughing and shit like that was too "serious" for him.
Im turning 30
And this little kid shit isnt turning me on..
>>
I just wish sometimes one of my exes would come and scoop me out of this life
>>
>>17190682
How big is it?
>>
>>17190785
I want to know this as well, but I also want to know why him having a big dick is such an important thing to you
>>
>>17190797
I want to know if i can play this game for a few years
>>
>>17190682
What kind of queer thinks making out with a woman is some super special thing to do?

Making out IS foreplay, I've never had that not lead to sex.

OP maybe you should just put up a Tinder profile, or just start going to bars, this sounds like a dead end. You can find what you're looking for without a brain-dead jackhammer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.