[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: kirsten-stewart-bored.jpg (26 KB, 560x319) Image search: [Google]
kirsten-stewart-bored.jpg
26 KB, 560x319
Someone please help me. Idon't know what should i do with my life.I really need your advice, it would be helpful.
>>
I recommend being happy, constructive and healthy. I also recommend entertaining relationships where you mutually keep each other happy, constructive and healthy.
>>
>>17189386
A bit more info about your situation would be helpful.
>>
>>17189386
Become a hypnotist
>>
>>17189430
I always just sit at home and this is why i bored. So maybe i need society but i'm a bit shy and i don't know how to start.Also what kind of outdoor activities should i do?
>>
File: sun1280.jpg (110 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
sun1280.jpg
110 KB, 1280x1024
>>17189461
My bait sense is tingling, but still, it depends: what do you enjoy to do?
>>
>>17189498
I like talking with people. Go outside and have fun with 'friends' but i don't really have friends because i don't trust people easily.
>>
Get gf
>>
File: Carpenterfuckya.jpg (20 KB, 268x208) Image search: [Google]
Carpenterfuckya.jpg
20 KB, 268x208
>>17189434
Become a carpenter.
>>
>>17189614
It would be good.I have a story about my ex gf. She was amazing for me and i still trust her and once she asked me to try again, you know. But she said "rather no" and i don't know why. Maybe she loved someone else or something wrong with me or i don't know (sorry for bad english)
>>
>>17189614
Should i try to go back to my ex? Probably she still love me and maybe she wants to someone foght for her or something.
>>
>>17189386
Its not that you're bored, OP, it's that you're boring.
>>
>>17189838
Maybe i'm boring maybe i'm not. It's inessential.. Boring people can be bored, right? Also you don't know about me and you judge me so fast.
>>
>>17189923
You're bored with life. There's plenty of things that you could do but you're so fucking boring and apathetic that none of it sounds appealing.
>>
>>17189825
No it's an ex for a reason; she's found somebody else. She doesn't like you anymore, so get over it.
>>
>>17189967
But..but...but i think i can't find a girl like her...She was really honest with me. She has a good personality. It isn't worth to fight for her?
>>
>>17190024
Nigga stop being 12 and go do something with your life. Find a hobby. Get a job. Be productive. Do something.

If you're that apathetic and hung up over dumb shit that you can't even manage to do anything, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>17190024
Christ. If you're over 21 go drinking. If you're under 21 make friends at highschool or college.

If you're too retarded to achieve either of these, get a job and make friends.

Get healthy and go on walks/lift

Educate yourself on something

Read books to improve your shitty, god awful English.
>>
>>17190784
>>17191400
Thanks guys
>>
no one but yourself can help with this. following a path laid for you by someone else will never lead to true happiness.

so what are you going to do? the world provides limitless opportunity at every turn and you refuse to see it asking that others illuminate a path for you. look for yourself and solve your own problems.
>>
File: cureddepression.png (594 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
cureddepression.png
594 KB, 600x375
>>17189386

Don't give up. Whatever it is, you'll find it as long as you believe in yourself and work hard.
>>
>>17191751
That's true, respect.
>>17191760
This is also true.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.