[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons. 27m here. Love wincest and everything about it but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1447599503718.png (1 MB, 1308x696) Image search: [Google]
1447599503718.png
1 MB, 1308x696
Hey anons.
27m here. Love wincest and everything about it but i've never had the luxury of doing anything.

awhile back i "accidentily" sent my mom a dick pic and she seemed to like it, i convinced her it was an accident and when she said it looked like my father's i said "thanks, glad my mom like it?" and she was saying "no no no not like that ew"

what i'm coming here today is i want to know if i should tell her that it wasn't an accident. I'm not sure if it'll blow up or just be a little awkward.
>>
Reminds me of that gif of that dude in Brazil who cut his dick off because his wife banged his son.
>>
>>17189121
Never heard of that, sounds pretty horrific
>>
>>17189105
if dad's out of the house for a bit, plan a visit to hang out with your mom in the house for a weekend or something

casually try to let her catch you jacking off, door open enough, make a weird sound, or just simple try the ol' netflix and chill. Maybe look up some movies that hint at some momcest or something to break the ice, or increase the tension between you two until a move is made.
>>
She's your mom. Trust me, she doesn't want to fuck you.
>>
>>17189426
Dad's still in the picture with my little brother there so none of that's possible.

Another anon suggested that i send her another dik pic 'accidentally"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.