[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into dom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: beast mode.jpg (84 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
beast mode.jpg
84 KB, 600x480
What I'm thinking is

>drag her by her hair onto bed
>slap her and pinch her cheeks saying something along the lines of
>"Shut the fuck up. You don't get to talk from here on in"
>Firmly run hand down body
>"Let's see what you have here"
>She makes noise
>Grab her by her bra and pants
>Lift her
>Drop her
>Put hand over her mouth and nose
>"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up"
>One palm on neck, other palm firmly working its way up her thigh

That's all I have so far. Where do I go from here?
>>
Just ask her. Your pretty pathetic to begin with.
>>
>>17188050
Are you that guy that got his TV stolen by a woman that said if you touched her it would be rape?
>>
>>17188070

The thrill lies within the unexpected... I think

At least my grammar's >>17188070
good

>>17188074

I'm not. He sounds like a bro though...

Come on people. Scary, threatening, pussy soaking stuff please.
>>
File: 1334982301195.jpg (54 KB, 424x504) Image search: [Google]
1334982301195.jpg
54 KB, 424x504
>>
>>17188104
Yes, but unexpected only works if you actually can create something good. Otherwise it will be unexpectedly cringey.

>grammar Nazi
Don't really care what swype auto-correct corrects to.
>>
>>17188050
This sounds like some shitty n00b-tier Dom fodder.
Why do you want to be a Dom, anon?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.