[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to stop being beta ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461803888253.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
1461803888253.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
> i'm dealing with depression, social anxiety, insecurity, etc.
> i can't even socialize with guys, i undervalue myself too much which makes me so afraid of making mistakes and embarass myself.
> i don't want to see the expressions of disappointment when they see my penis
no one asked for this. no one wants to live in the hard mode. not everyone is born perfect. my upbringing doesn't allow me to have confidence and courage. i never had quality father-son time with my dad. i grew up being scared of him. i still am. not everyone has the same opportunity and capabilities, you should understand that. this is not what i want to be but i can't do anything. i'm 23.
>>
bump ?
>>
bump again
>>
>>17183959

Try to start by figuring out what you CAN do. You've made it this far so you have some skills whether you're aware of it or not. While doing that, if you notice that there's a skill or thing you'd like to learn about, do some research - google and libraries are your friend. There are things you can do independently, without any interaction with others, to improve yourself and make you both more capable and more knowledgeable.

Social anxiety can be really difficult, especially when the mistakes you make while socializing only make you double down on your anxiety. All I can suggest is putting yourself into social situations on a regular basis, like going to a club or a meetup. You'll meet some weird people, you'll meet jerks, you'll meet some cool people as well, and most importantly you'll condition yourself to being around people. The anxiety may not ever fully go away, but it will become more manageable over time.

Penis size is an obstacle but it's not insurmountable. I don't know how big it is so I'm not going to comment on its "efficacy," but a penis is a penis. Women like big dicks and they like cute dicks too. And if you're patient there will be dick transplants in the future, as degenerate as that might seem, so if you're really jonesing for a bigger member it will one day be within your grasp. But perhaps by then you will have become more comfortable and confident in yourself. Small dicks have certain advantages that you could learn to work with.

>i can't do anything.

Just strike this from your mind. When you tell yourself you can't do anything, then you are holding yourself back. You CAN do something. It will just be hard.
>>
>>17184156
>going club

to clarify, by club i mean a social or interest club (like a gaming club if you're into that, or something), not a dance club.
>>
>>17183959

Find a good psychatrist, a good one, and get a med assessment. Depression and social anxiety at clinical levels don't just go away by practicing being social.

Or get some normal therapy. You seem to have ID'd some history that you feel plays a role in your anxiety. Explore that with a therapist, not just autists on the four-chams.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.