[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Effort and talent in the quest to get rich or get even: are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1401770691188.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1401770691188.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
I'm a poor lowest-class third world cyborg frog .

I'm also dumb, slightly retarded and easy to troll and trick.

I am plumpy, have a painful hunched back and severe nearsightedeness among articular pains and maybe parkinson and dyabetes.

I'm a geeky nerdy outcast animu lover.

I Iove lolies and i am afraid or disgusted of adult women, except it they are petite or happy go lucky .

Since I was a child I never cared for other deaths or sufferings.

Its like I have a natural talent to get hated or laughed at.

Sometimes I would like to trade my life for a nuke that could wipe the country I live in with all the bastards I hate.

Since just killing myself would be so banal ,trivial and cheap and would give satisfaction to those who hate me.

I have been motivated by rich businessmen on youtube to get rich.

But, considering i'm dirty poor, ill, autistic and genereally hated, will I succeed?

I passed most of my life playing vidya, wasting time on the internet or getting even with assholes.
>>
File: 1464052414681.png (567 KB, 753x688) Image search: [Google]
1464052414681.png
567 KB, 753x688
what's this thread about?
>>
>>17182780
If you realise you waste time, don't waste time.
Go find a job at least. Literally any job.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 760x596
Are you being serious?
>>
File: culstorybro.jpg (6 KB, 240x177) Image search: [Google]
culstorybro.jpg
6 KB, 240x177
som1 say sumfin plos
>>
>>17182780
Sorry, my tubby cyber amphibian.
Success is not something we can predict. Even if we did, there's the matter of doing the work.

What I can suggest however, is to organize your issues to address them and 'solve' them to the greatest extent possible.
Gotta have a game plan. No, we can't make it for you unless you spill every detail of your unhappy life.

No silver bullet for this, take that first step.
Don't forget the good that'll come from doing it nor the bad that'll continue if you quit.
>>
this pic makes me laugh so hard with what you're saying don't know why XD
>>
seems like a work of art

you could publish this as a poem of deep sentiment and sell it for tonnes!!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.