[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stealing someone's boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1437488504989.jpg (26 KB, 305x479) Image search: [Google]
1437488504989.jpg
26 KB, 305x479
How do I make my crush leave his girlfriend and date me instead ?
They are both 10 years older than me and I know him from work (but we don't work for the same company). He has already shown clear interest in me but I think he's too faithful to his girlfriend to do anything.

Please be constructive and not judgemental. I'm so obsessed with him I just can't stand the thought of nothing happening.

>inb4 don't do it
>inb4 alcohol, drugs, etc.
>>
Grow up and get over it
>>
Top kek, even if he did leave her for you, he'd dump you within a month when he realised how annoying you are
>>
It really tickles me when I see things like this.

Why would you want someone that would leave a healthy relationship, and for what?

You see, you're mind is so clouded that you don't see that if he had this mentality, he would do the exact same thing to you, or do you think you're special and can keep him?

The guy you want would hop from girl to girl after he is bored with them.

Observe and respect the loyal man in front of you, maybe you'll be lucky and snag a single one down the line.
>>
>>17182550
You don't get it. I can't even sleep anmore thinking about this guy. I'll never get over it.

>>17182551
I'm not annoying. I'm very mature for my age.
>>
>>17182566
>I'm not annoying. I'm very mature for my age.
Of course you are sweetie. They always are.
>>
>>17182561
I don't care if I have him for a short period of time. I just want it to happen. He's so perfect, I'll never find anyone better.
>>
>>17182545
Why do you want to do this to his girlfriend? You would appreciate if a girl steals your bf?
>>
Use your woman magic around him.
>>
>>17182566
All women tend to be emotional creatures, so "maturity" in a woman is... a laughable concept.
>>17182594
Point made for above. Let me break something down for ya, hun:
>7 Billion people on Earth
>3.5 Billion male
You REALLY think there isn't a male that at least looks similar to this "unique" guy?
>>
>>17183220
There might be another one, but she has already found one. She could be long dead before she finds another guy like that.
>>
HOME WRECKING WHORE, YOU NEED YOUR ASS BEAT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.