[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time 1P-LSD. Test required?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 1P_LSDfront.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1P_LSDfront.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Recently aquired two tabs of 1P-LSD from an acquaintance (have casually known him for two month).
According to my research it should be very similar to 'real' LSD in terms of subjective effect.

I have never done chemical compounds (incl. LSD) before, only naturals: weed, shrooms, etc. Always very careful about set and setting, never had bad trip.

Have been told to always test compounds before consumption. At the same time I have also read that ones with the IUPAC name and abbreviation are safe.
Pic related.

>Do i need to test? If so how, as it isn't real LSD?
>Sitter needed?
>People say one shouldn't touch LSD with bare hands. True?
>Tips?
>Experiences? (Vs. LSD?)

Thanks.
>>
File: 1P_LSD backside.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1P_LSD backside.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Backside of tab.
>>
File: winnersdontusedrugs1.jpg (181 KB, 640x441) Image search: [Google]
winnersdontusedrugs1.jpg
181 KB, 640x441
>>17182481
>I have never done chemical compounds

It can mess up your mind.
>>
>>17182481
>how do I test if my research chemical is real?
eat it. Your drug dealer isn't going to poison you, that's a retarded meme. These RCs coming out of labs are more pure than street shit anyway, since they're using legit labs with legit chemists. Don't be dense.
>Sitter needed?
no. If you've done shrooms and were fine, you'll be fine on acid. faggot pussy.
>Don't touch LSD
If it's already absorbed/dried on the paper, you'll be fine. Keep it in a dark, cool, dry place so it'll last longer. the fact you're exposing it to light tells me you're a faggot who doesn't know how to do drugs.
>tips?
take it all and stop being a faggot.
>experiences?
I've unwittingly taken RC psys before, tripped for days, and am fine. stop being a pussy
>>
File: nutt is the future.jpg (40 KB, 270x219) Image search: [Google]
nutt is the future.jpg
40 KB, 270x219
>>17182497
Thanks for the warning.

But 'psychoactive compounds and their effect on the brain' is my area of study.
Have done by share of digging through scientific databases and study research (ie. not forums).

I trust in scientific studies and don't have qualms about them whatsoever. Pic related.

>>17182523
Thanks.
>Is this true for all RCs? Friend couldn't give origin.
>Done truffles. LSD a lot stronger?
>Keeping in book. Need light to take photo, faggot.
>tripped for days? elaborate? usually only 6 hours. What did you take?
>>
>>17182543
1P is about as close to real LSD as you can get these days. There's not much of a difference you'd notice unless you were a serious triphead, so don't worry about that.

You probably know the usual trip rules (comfy place, be in a good mood, etc) Wouldn't bother with a tripsitter, and if I were you I'd take one tab only and do the other one another time. 1P is fucking crazy the first time, complete sensory overload compared to something like 25i.

Check Erowid if you have any serious questions, but I think you know what you're doing.
>>
>>17182481
That looks like all the tabs I've ordered. Which vendor did you buy from?
>>
1P-LSD can have very serious reactions with certain psychiatric medications, particularly lithium. If you're taking meds, google first to see if anyone has reported negative interactions.
>>
>>17182562
Thanks. Mostly taking it to go on 'holidays' and music discovery. How does 1P do in terms of syntesia?

Can you elaborate on 25i vs 1P? In what ways stronger?

>>17182614
Cannot tell, got them from friend. Which is why i am somewhat unsure about testing etc. Simply don't know origin (data over friend, if u know what i mean).

Do u know the origin? Where do u get them?

>>17182622
Polydruging is never a good idea, especially for a first timer.
>Not on meds, so no problem.

Anyone ever candy flipped with 1P?
>>
>>17182658
I bought mine from purposechem, but she closed down shop recently. I've been wanting to move to Lysergi for a bit but haven't had a chance to buy or trip recently.
>>
File: 1423352825930.jpg (95 KB, 472x680) Image search: [Google]
1423352825930.jpg
95 KB, 472x680
>>17182658
25i is slightly less intense but more focused. There's a lot less swirly fractals everywhere and a lot more subtle but noticable changes to the environment. 25i is also, undeniably, much more dangerous. I've got HPPD that's never really gone away from the handful of times I did it.

As for synaesthesia, I've found 1P jumbles up your senses in a way that requires you to readjust to feel comfortable. Certain songs will jolt you and make you uneasy and put a weird taste in your mouth, others will flow into your feet and up your spine. I don't recommend eating, but having cigarettes will give your mouth and lungs a lot of fun sensations. Plus you'll spend an hour staring at the filter wondering why it's so big.

Whilst a tripsitter isn't necessary, having someone to trip with is always fun. I used to trip with my ex and I can say sex on tabs was one of the most hilarious and unusual experiences I've ever had. (Though one day learn to overcome the fear of tripping alone- these things are meant for personal discovery more than getting off your face)
>>
File: Psilocybin_1.png (10 KB, 354x312) Image search: [Google]
Psilocybin_1.png
10 KB, 354x312
>>17182672
Never bought online, usually buy in vivo. Prefer to be able to ask before i buy. Also prefer cash for such things.

>>17182700
Weirdly i have never had strong visuals even on truffles (ie shrooms) or strong distortions. Just some very subtle shaping on white surfaces.
But have had the bliss of psychedelics.
Sure it really is HPPD, mate?

Never really had real synaesthesia either. Have smoked weed on come down, but never real sensory mixing. Hope for that on 1P. Want to feel, taste and see music.

Usually did stuff with friends, fun but imo to fully get everything out of the experience, you have to do it alone. And choose your own sensory stimuli/input.

>once was with high friend while i was tripping and friends started Rick and Morthy. Didnt freak me out, just too much input at once and had to leave room to focus back on my music.

>what about the LSD-no-touch rule? True or not?
>>
Bump for interest.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.