[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow is my first day of work after being a neet for 5 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cancermemeguy.jpg (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
cancermemeguy.jpg
5 KB, 234x216
Tomorrow is my first day of work after being a neet for 5 years. I'm still a social retard but I cant get any more autismbux so I have to work now.

I'm gonna get 12 hour shifts all around the clock, day, night, noon, evening.

What can I expect? Any advice?
>>
I dont wanna :(
>>
I didnt even start yet and I already feel like my life is over.

But my life was already over cause I didnt archieve anything for the past years.

I dont know how to feel
>>
>>17181510
12 hour shift? Holy fuck

I'd rather die than make anything over 8 hours o 10 hours with a 2 hour break in the middle, literally die.
>>
>>17181551
yes I know thats the fucked up part

i'd rather have 5x6 hours every week or something
>>
>>17181517
you can do it man
you're into a mindfuck of self defeating belief
same guy same situation could say
" HELL YEAH I haven't done shit in years and I finally got the chance to prove to myself that I can do it LIEK A BOSS"
>>
>>17181559
find something else then
but try this liek a boss
>>
>neet for 5 years
>Tomorrow is my first day of work
>12 hour shifts

You're going to be too tired to even think of anything except your tiredness for a few work days just jumping into those long hours after years of not working
>>
>>17181573
yeah exactly my thoughts

im fucked

shit
>>
>>17181574
What type of job is it though?
>>
>>17181579
truck driving, delevering groceries to supermarkets
>>
>>17181583
Shouldn't be much socialization to have to worry about anyway, and if you do talk to people, just talk about things you've seen while driving (complain about bad roads, construction, interesting sights, etc.)
>>
>>17181587
yeah i live in a tiny country its mainly gonna be stressfull city work in small streets
>>
>>17181510
I've been a neet for.. well never got a job, actually once 3 years ago, it was too heavy on my weak skinny body and like a fool thought "fuck it, I quit, I can get something else".

3 years have passed since then, I feel like a worthless piece of shit, its like its impossible to get a job idk, I'm really depressed.

Meanwhile I "study" because I have to do something, but I don't really wanna, and because of that I'm obviously not doing so well, I just want to make something useful and earn my own living.

At this point maybe I would take that 12 hour shift, driving isn't so heavy, just boring maybe, there are far worse things, imagine being a pawn for 12 hours...
>>
>>17181601
buta t least you study
>>
>>17181510
Just do it bro,go and do something with your life
>>
>>17181717
i dont know if its 'something'

iu was always hoping to do something im really good at or that matters
>>
Fuck I wish I did something in the past 5 years I wasted

well at least I got some movie, serie and videogame knowledge

and i understand 4chan memes

but still

i wish i would have archieved something

but thinking back, i dont have any skills so i couldnt archieve something even if i learned for it
>>
File: pain.jpg (64 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
64 KB, 639x426
>>17181601
You just described my life right on point, even the "study just to have something to do" part
>>
12 hour shifts are brutal bro, I used to do that in carpentry. Make sure that you're well rested and have everything prepared otherwise you'll get burnt real quick.

Hey, at least you're doing something, after a few weeks it might actually feel good.
>>
>>17183445
yeah reason why i became a neet was because i burned out and had depression. And that was with 10 hour shifts

so i have no idea how anyone thinks this shit is gonna work out. Maybe im stronger but I doubt it

shit, i rather go to prison actually
>>
>>17184082
so anyway wish me luck guys
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.