[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances I can get my sister to have sex with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462244603844.gif (137 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462244603844.gif
137 KB, 250x250
I'm really desperate and horny right now. Im not very good at just approaching people,so my sister seems like a good option . I'm just worried, what if she says no? What are the chances shell want to have sex? She's said she thinks incest is gross but maybe that's not how he really feels?...
>>
>>17181392
If you live in the US then incest completely illegal.
You're sick, go to a psychologist.
>>
She told you she thinks that it is gross. Don't push it. Ultimately you will regret it.

If you do have sex with her, know that that instance will always be in your head. You're pretty much going to curse yourself, mayn.

Think about having sex then she gets a boyfriend. Jealousy? Probably.

My advice: go get a hobby, mang. Get active, get confidence, and you will probably find someone worth it to have sex with. That way you will be able to satisfy your need while improving yourself and not becoming a degenerate, self tortured soul.

Good luck.
>>
>>17181396
Not in my state. In many states its just marrying a relative that's illegal.
>>
>open up 4chan
>first thread on /adv/ is about seducing your sister
>ISHYGDDT.mp4
>>
>>17181405
Doesn't change the fact that you're sick in the head and such a pathetic loser that your only "option" is convincing your sister that incest is somehow okay if you don't get married.
This isn't Game of Thrones, you need to seek help.
>>
>>17181415
Never watched game of thrones. She fairly young, so wouldn't his be a good parenting experience for her? Or is that still not worth the risk?
>>
>>17181392
Just get a hooker
>>
File: opisaretardedgenius.jpg (49 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
opisaretardedgenius.jpg
49 KB, 300x360
>>17181435
>>
>>17181392
Somewhere in the junction of zero, "You want me to do WHAT?" and "Ha ha ha ha ha ha "
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.