[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I am 25 and I met an 18 year old boy. He was working ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1463952782261.jpg (73 KB, 1004x1198) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463952782261.jpg
73 KB, 1004x1198
Hello I am 25 and I met an 18 year old boy. He was working ar McDonald's and I asked his number. He is a virgin and I am going to be his first next month. With sex and everthing. He is really horny all the time hah but he lives far away so we only use Whatsapp (I don't send dirty pics but he does). Do you have tips? For me? I mean this boy is barely legal and inexperienced (so cute). I want his first time to be good.
>>
Literally do anything, he won't know whether its good or not. Honestly, for him its like a dream come true regardless of what happens.
>>
>>17181180
Really???? I want to give him a blowjob or is that weird. I feel like a predator lol
>>
File: 1461791927988.jpg (28 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1461791927988.jpg
28 KB, 672x434
>>17181177
>>
>>17181185
Its all legal, its all fine. Also, I'd kill for any blowjob and any form of sex at 18.
>>
>>17181194
>>17181202
Your comments are making me laugh so hard amazing
>>
You're lucky OP!
I want a young inexperienced guy as well.
Have fun.
>>
>>17181217
Where the hell do you people come from? As a young inexperienced man, it would be great to find someone that wants to do stuff.
>>
>>17181217
I'm not young but I am inexperienced bby.
>>
>>17181217
I am 5ft and look 16 so young guys like me they think I am cute
>>
You're not a predator, he's not 12. You can do pretty much whatever you want. Just don't make him fall for you then dump him because that will crush him. Be gentle to him emotionally, other than that do whatever you enjoy. You can sit on his face for an hour and he will enjoy it.
>>
Amy other tips :)
>>
>>17181313
You are amazing thank you!
>>
>>17181316
If you have any questions just shoot. I have my share of popping cherries.
>>
>>17181313
I'd love to sit on a virgin's face for an hour. I'd be able to teach him exactly what I like from a clean slate, with no expectations. This actually sounds so good, good luck OP!
>>
>>17181343
Women usually don't have patience for this.
>>
>>17181314
Such his dick while keeping eye contact. He will look like as if he was waiting for this for all his life.
Don't expect him to last long but at 18, he should be ready for round 2 in a minute.
Make him eat your pussy and asshole out for 30 minutes. He will do it because he doesn't know better.
>>
>>17181373
Don't make him eat your ass, fuck
>>
>>17181330
I told him I want a date first and hotel afterwards! Is that a good idea?
>>
>>17181412
Hahahahahaha don't worry I won't.
>>
>>17181412
Why not?
>>
>>17181417
Good, but expect him to be nervous. Calm him down.
>>
>>17181223
Most of these people are 40 year old men, not 25 y/o women.
>>
>>17181419
Because not everyone wants to taste shit. Regardless of how horny he is, eating ass will always be down to personal preference and forcing that on a virgin could easily ruin the experience.
>>
You guys are acting like he's 15 wtf
>>
#1 act like you really want it and talk dirty.
#2 tease him for a while: wear something borderline slutty, touch him on his arms and shoulders, waist, stomach, etc. for hours beforehand, etc.

End of the day, men are not all that different from women, especially when it comes to extended foreplay - it might just look a bit different. The best seductresses know and capitalize on this.
>>
>>17181177
First, remember that first time is always kind of awful and ebarising. A blowjob is a really good idea though, you know boys likes that. Maybe you should talk about what you like and all that, to be prepared.
Also he's 18 anything will be better that touching himself
>>
If you REALLY wanna show him a good time, shoot that fucking load all over your face and rock enthusiasm.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.