[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I overcome inner feeling of pressure? My grandmother left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 04.08.14-Supperclub-Drake-+-Ri.jpg (173 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
04.08.14-Supperclub-Drake-+-Ri.jpg
173 KB, 599x900
How do I overcome inner feeling of pressure? My grandmother left me an estate in toronto and all my family members are coming down to try and con me into giving it to them. I feel so distort, my solicitor has told me that im not obliged to do anything, wtf is wrong with them
>>
Blood is thicker than water, until money comes into play.

They're a bunch of sharks smelling that blood in the water.

Give them nothing
>>
>>17181065
how do i deal with my mental state? anyone got any tips i feel so fkd
>>
>>17181065
original quote has the opposite meaning
>the blood of the covenant is thicker than the waters of the womb
>>
>>17181057
Fuck em'.I assume there's a good reason as to why your grandmother left the estate to you and not them.Perhaps she knew something that you don't.Honour her wishes.You're not the asshole in this situation.
>>
>>17181057
"I sincerely think the most honourable thing for me to do is to respect Grandma's wishes and take the gift she gave me. If you have any objections, please send them to me via my solicitor."
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.