[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I get a qt clingy gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 576x576
Where do I get a qt clingy gf?
>>
Psychiatry ward
>>
Domestic violence shelters.
>>
Your local junior high school.
>>
>>17181054
>>17181193
>>17181661

Sadly enough these are all fairly true
>>
>>17181054
this
>>
>wanting a clingly gf
because you lust for this, i will assume you have never had one. Allow me to tell you a story of my ex who was clingly as cum.
>she was my first real gf
>dated 6 months
>sex on the regualr since about the first week
>together everyday
>beach, pool, local couple spots, etc.
>smoked lots of weed when we would go out, then come home and lay some pipe
>the problem was she was always around
>she has no job, few friends, few commitments
>she was always with me, even when i would want to be alone
>i would want to go hang with mah niggas, and she would get mad
>she wanted to tag along, cutting into my bro time
>broke it off because she was getting annoying and wouldn't leave me alone
Never again anon, never again
>>
>>17181835
Second this
>>
>>17181043

anime meetups.

went to one over the weekend. one girl directly asked me out in front of everyone. she wasnt too cute, but she wasnt fat or anything.

two other really hot asian chicks were there, and i mean legit hot, one was even a cosplayer. i sent a text out to everyone who went to the meetup, and the hot chicks were the most eager to hang out again.

not sayian they're into me, but just sayian they are far easier to forge connections with then other hot chicks.

id try it out if i wasnt so gay.
>>
>>17181835

This. It gets annoying fast. Reminds me of something my grandpa said,

>Friends are like fish. After a few days they start to stink.

People should have their own lives even whilst in a relationship. Someones bound to get annoyed sooner or later. Especially if the other person has no job/social life
>>
>>17181043
tell me if you know
>>
>>17181835
see this right here
this is mostly bullshit

it's a matter of preference

the problem with clingy people is that the second you stop being adequate for them to cling to, they will find someone else and cling to them in a heartbeat

it's less about "you" as a person, more about what you provide; and what you provide, is security and something to cling to, it doesn't matter who you are very much; they will move to someone else without issues because of that

otherwise it's pretty cool if you want to always have a source of affection; they're also often very eager to please (sexually as well)
>>
>>17181879
>this is bullshit
My life is not bullshit, that is a true story of my ex, fuck you.
Who gives a fuck about clingly people finding someone else? I was talking about how OP might be trying to get into something without knowing much about it.
>>
There are people in this world who think clingy is a desirable trait? How messed up in the head do you have to be to actually want that?
>>
>>17181894
better than nothing
>>
>>17181043
Dunno op id like to know too

I had one and it was great, she wanted to come to my place every day
She slept here and after a few months called it home. Id let her stay for 3 days at least and it wasn't enough, she wanted cuddles all the time and i loved it
But again im introverted as fuck and i hate the "chase" people do to get a relationship.

The chase is too annoying for me to bother with it and i dont get

>>17181859
Damn, in my shit hole you cant find that
If a girl shows up shes with her bf
>>
>>17181894
Fuck you. It's obvious OP just wants to feel wanted. That's not fucked up in the head at all. Not everyone is as irresistible as you anon. Now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>17181895
it really isnt. you will learn. clingy is often accompanied by mentally unstable and/or downright dangerous
>>
>>17181907
then dump her and move on

we just wanna be loved for once

fuck you
>>
>>17181895
Having been there, I can say with absolute certainty that it isn't. Seriously, being tied to a clingy bf/gf is miserable at best, scary & dangerous at worst.
>>
>>17181043
Forever21 service desk
>>
>>17181043
High school
>>
>>17181919
then just leave

im tired of being unwanted
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17181911
thats the thing, retard
you will not actually be loved
this sort of person does not care who they are with, as long as they are not alone
go ahead and try it out. i look forward to the inevitable "wah she broke up with me/cheated on me/did crazy shit and ended up in jail after setting my house on fire how do i an hero" thread that you will make. and this is the image i will post in it

much to learn, you have
>>
>>17181933
Maybe you should work on making yourself somebody worth wanting?
>>
>>17181948
maybe im the clingy girlfriend then

>>17181949
brilliant, its like i never thought of this before
>>
>>17181919
I think their version of clingy is interdependent. Its a person who makes you feel desired and somewhat needed.

If you look up emotional attachment styles you'll figure out what it's like to be somebody who is really scared of losing somebody (anxious) vs not being as worried (secure) to straight up avoiding real intamacy (avoidant). For the latter two, being around somebody who isn't as needy is often desired or preferred. For somebody who probably suffers intimacy issues with distant parents etc., they struggle more with wanting somebody who consistently communicated that they want them back.

Also I don't always take somebody's word for it when they insist somebody is being "clingy". They might think somebody texting you often is clingy when, in my own purview, it just means they like you a lot.
>>
>>17181835
Not OP, but I actually wouldn't mind this. I have absolutely no friends in the real life so I'd be down for spending all my time with her.
>>
>>17181043
Serious question, but does she really have to be "qt"? Having a sane gf with average looks is MUCH more satisfying than a cute crazy clingy one.
>>
>>17181957
You seem bitter, hopelessly cynical, and an all-around dick, to be perfectly honest. That might be a good area to focus on if you're actually interested in improving yourself as a person.
>>
>>17181973
I always thought qt and average looks were the same thing though.
>>
File: 1458133343014.jpg (304 KB, 1440x1425) Image search: [Google]
1458133343014.jpg
304 KB, 1440x1425
>>17181960
Pretty much this.
Clingy sometimes could be someone insecure or someone who really like you.

But also there are people who gets annoy fast and become bitchy about it.

The real thing OP want is someone who really like you him back.

I would like to advise where to find nice girl but i find my self in the same predicament
>>
>>17181043
Clingy is subjective. Some people can't be with their other for more than a few hours while others can spend virtually everyday with them.
>>
File: jkdvfsndgy.jpg (88 KB, 720x470) Image search: [Google]
jkdvfsndgy.jpg
88 KB, 720x470
>>17181957
>>
>>17181948
>this sort of person does not care who they are with, as long as they are not alone
this was the sad thing that I learned
it felt like shit

there's times when I'd still go for that than the nothing that I'm stuck with right now
>>
>>17182048
>there's times when I'd still go for that
then you have learned nothing
you should have learned to value yourself enough to not tolerate dishonesty from others
>>
>>17182141
yea well
tell something I don't know

I wouldn't be here if I would've fixed myself by now
>>
>>17181983
A cutie is someone of above average looks. Cute, beautiful, and pretty are above average.
>>
right here!!! I'm clingy and cute, wanna move in together :)
>>
>>17183470
This feels like bait.
>>
>>17183470

INDIANA
>>
>>17181859
>asians
>hot
They top out at cute
>>
>>17183546
This is too true. Hell I jerk it to anime all the time but when it comes to 3D, asians are some of the worst looking girls there is.
>>
>>17181835
For the love of god, this.

Having another person ALWAYS in your life gets tiring REAL fast. I had to make this straight with my girlfriend after being together for 6 months. Now she balances her time with me and her friends and we're doing much better.
>>
>>17181982
>>17182029
gay
>>
>>17183793
I thought I solved the problem by doing the same thing anon but it always goes back. Insecurity and clinginess never go away until she goes to see a shrink or something

Not worth it, broke up with mine after a year
>>
>>17181043
Don't.

>enjoy boyfriend being a little clingy
>enjoy being clingy myself
>all of the sudden get the ''you're too clingy, stop it'' card
>now scared to even touch him incase it's ''too clingy''

Just don't, no one actually wants it, I'm sure.
>>
>>17182250
Me too, anon. Want to hear a somewhat related story?
>>
File: 1372398968283.jpg (183 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1372398968283.jpg
183 KB, 1240x1754
I have a Russian pin pal who is sweetest girl ever, but she is clinger than fuck.

Trust me, you do not want it.
>>
>>17181885
>>17181919
I have no idea how you guys met/got your clingy girlfriends, but having one is kind of better than not having one.

It sounds fun to frequently hang out with someone who likes you.
>>
>>17184906
eh sure why not

hopefully it won't make me whine about my life afterwards
>I haven't been having the best weeks recently

>>17184630
basically this
once someone breaks that silent rule of never calling the other clingy, then it tends to go to shit
because after that anything that they don't feel like dealing with can be labeled as clingy behavior, which, unless there's good communication between two mature partners, it will eventually lead to break-up or worse
>>
East Asians
>>
Clingy is bad because they'll rapidly get to the point where they freak out if you don't solve all of their problems. There's usually an emotionally manipulative aspect as well which is unhealthy. What OP wants is a demure waifu who just wants senpai to notice her. A real clingy woman will tug and nag at you and rob your life of freedom, exuberance, and joy.
>>
>>17185427
>tug and nag at you and rob your life of freedom, exuberance, and joy.
As if he had exuberance and joy to start with.
>>
>have slightly clingy gf
>rarely get to play dnd anymore because she gets mad
>becomes really hurt and offended if I try taking her home a bit early
>always walking on egg shells because little things I do make her feel I'm losing interest

Seriously it's not fun boys. I love her to death though but a guy needs some space to hang out with the boys.
>>
>>17185403
Are people that stupid?
I called my ex clingy and she laughed and said yeah maybe a bit

>>17185427
As a chronically bored guy who hates chasing girls and playing mind games and dating in general thats a catch

Im a shut in so if a girl like that wants to spend her whole day with me 5 days a week I'd be find with it
I was and i still am fine with it
>>
>>17185471
>becomes really hurt and offended if I try taking her home a bit early

that's not being clingy that's being a cunt
>>
>>17185506
She has to go home at some point wtf, it's not like there's a set time
>>
>>17185477
>are people that stupid
one of the last things you should underestimate in people

but cynicism aside, it's not necessarily stupidity; like I said, it depends a lot on how well communication goes and how mature they are

for example the first thing that this girl liked to tell me was that I was being immature if I disagreed with her view of things (for example about workplace attitudes etc)
dunno how much of it she meant, because of course I also thought that she was being childish, except I didn't say it

my point is: people will say shit like this because they know it'll hurt the other

usually the one doing the hurting in a relationship is the one with more control over it

so.
>>
>>17181835
This. It's great for a while but after months it starts eating you real bad.
>>
>>17185582
well if people cant communicate at all or get offended by communication they are pretty stupid in my book

i never had problems with clingy girls
what you said about her its not about being clingy, she was the type who's always right and wont hear others
sucks to say but im often right and when my ex wasnt she wouldnt hear it, no way she would except anything i had to say, it was worse when i told her the truth about stuff.
>>
>>17185667
yea, I wasn't giving her as an example of clingyness, but as an example of how people can be stupid in terms of communication

and you're right about her being the type that's always right

whenever she accepted other people's opinion it was either because she didn't take it seriously or because she didn't care; I don't think she ever managed to change her mind about literally anything
>>
>>17181043

fuck off loser
>>
>>17185691
Sbe excepts everything she hears and takes it as word of god or doesn't care and her opinion is non existent

Id dump her over that, like talking to a sponge and a brick wall at the same time
>>
>>17185720
well, notice how I wrote >>17185582 in the past tense

of course I tried to '"ix her" like I do with everyone else, hoping to get affection in return
eventually we apparently "didn't have enough in common" and it kind left hanging in the air without anything really being said or closed

like a balloon that's run out of fuel to burn, just staying at the same altitude not really going anywhere
>>
>>17185765
Pretty much every relationship today is like that
>>
All betas are with Asians or virgins. Alpha female Asians.
>>
>>17185403
Story time

Dated clingy girl for about a year and a half. QT to the max, great body, great in bed, and fairly smart. Insanely lazy though and only wanted to watch TV or sleep all day, and got upset if I didn't do it with her. Eventually after trying to get her to go out with me or my friends I broke up with her. I was pretty messed up about it for a month but eventually got over it. Then two weeks ago she shows up to my door while I'm alone drunk and packing my stuff cause I was moving away in a few days. Spent my last few days packing, fucking, and cuddling. Now I'm gone and in a new place so I sit at home and feel like shit wishing she was here.

And the part that really infuriates me is that I'm 99.9% sure I wouldn't be happy with her, but the damn chemicals in my brain just want me to mate with her and take care of her or whatever. Fucking hate it man.
>>
>>17181972
this :(
>>
>>17185943
just about the exact same thing happened to me, except it's been...what, like 3 years

well, she wasn't as lazy

but she was with me because I was useful, and we did that for many years; after I left she quickly found someone else to cling to, since it doesn't matter to that type of person

it took roughly a year to get over it, now I just miss the concept of having a partner
>little did I know
>I'm also clingy
>>
>>17186543
>she was with me because I was useful

>after I left she quickly found someone else to cling to

Not to sound negative, but is getting a girlfriend even worth it nowadays ?

Why don't we just find fwb's or fuck buddy's ?
>>
>>17185943
That's what our ancestors did back in time. Males cared for the women who would look after the kids. It's hard wired in to our brains.
>>
>>17184924
How do I get one of these?
>>
>clingy, affectionate as fuck qt gf
>gives me time and space when i need it, faithful and occupies herself productively when she can't be clingy with me
>eager to please and incredibly easy to make smile

I love her and her smile.
>>
To all the people in this thread complaining about clingy girlfriends... You guys usually are the reason they turn into being clingy. When you first get with a girl, you obsess over her and constantly want her around. "I miss you :( Come over, what are you doing?! LET'S MOVE IN TOGETHER!" and so she slowly cuts off her friends and hobbies to be with you. They get used to the attention, sex, and time you spend with her. Then... you slowly get bored with her, withdrawal your attention from her, start hating all the things you used to find "cute" about her, etc. She doesn't understand why you want to play videogames instead of having sex with her.

She gives up her life for you, and all of the sudden you don't want to do anything with her anymore.

She used to have a life, and you took it away.

Fucking prick.
>>
>>17187985
Nope
I wouldn't get bored with a girl like it
I didnt get bored with one before so yeag
>>
>>17181835
Faggot
>>
>Hurr clingy girls are bad
Can you be a bigger normalfag? I seriously can't think of a more normalfag opinion. Maybe dude bacon is the best food every LMAO!
>>
something that hasnt been posted before:

eastern europe / russia

because there are so many more women compared to men, they are cheap and extremely sexually unsatisfied. And they will cling to any penis they will get ahold off, they want to marryin a year baseline though and will be pretty much a pain in the ass afterwards, but well thats the life.

had a ucrainian GF for 2 years, sex was great, she had to work fulltime to stay in my country but aside from that i Should basically live with her and fuck her well and marry soon. Ended when I knew that she never really catered to my needs and it was always the other way around

Friend of mine who studied in russia told me, she new a couple of girls in her dorm where boys just had to nock on their doors keep some smalltalk and they would fuck them.
>>
>>17181043
That pic annoys me

I'm trying to talk to this girl and she doesn't blow me off but she doesn't really seem like she wants to talk so I'm starting to forget her

Like if you want people in your life let them know you want then I have all this energy for people who want it and other girls appreciate it
>>
>>17187439
So what do then? Do we spend our lives miserable and alone, or do we spend them miserable with a woman? Maybe this is what the gays were hiding from us.
>>
>be me
>still trying to recover FINANCIALLY from being with a crazy girl 6 years ago
trust me, you will end up being even more lonely. if you have any friends at all now, you may not after. sex really isn't worth it
>>
>>17187420
it is worth it if you find someone nice, or at least to me it is

I do like having sex, but I'd rather trade half of the action for the usual stuff you do in a happy/normal couple: go out, travel together, cuddle on the couch on lazy weekends and binge on TV series, cook together

that's pretty much what I want; to do stuff together and have common goals to work towards

I'm much less motivated to work my ass off for stuff that will only benefit myself, but that's just me, perhaps most people have much different views on life
>>
>>17181835
That sounds great.
I would like to have someone who genuinely wished to spend time with me and be with me.
>>
File: angry pepe.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>17187945
I want to kill you and her, and rob your happiness from you.
Fuck you for having something I'll never have.
>mfw seeing happy couples.

I just want to drive over them, burn their houses down, destroy their fucking lives.
>>
>>17188979
We didn't do anything to you.

Me and him met online on team fortress 2 for gods sake, through mutual friends and mutual vidya games. If we can meet that way, the possibility is up in the air for you to meet girls that way.

Furthermore, me and him worked towards that happiness together. It just got better over time. We won't take kindly to you bulldozing something like the relationship.

Cold shoulder to you

>tfw people get this jealous
>>
File: deamonic pepe.jpg (144 KB, 800x712) Image search: [Google]
deamonic pepe.jpg
144 KB, 800x712
>>17188999
It's the principle of things. Seeing other people be happy makes me feel horrible, ergo, the destruction of those people, and their happiness, makes me feel better.
When everyone is as miserable as I am, then there won't be any more people who make me feel worse because they are happy, and I am not. Misery loves company after all.
>>
>>17188979
/r9k/ xDD so fanny
>>
>>17189023
I am actually serious.
Seeing happy people, especially happy couples, causes these violent and destructive urges in me.
>>
>>17181835
Where did you meet her? I still think it's better than not having a partner for years. At least I'll have someone to talk to.
>>
>>17181960
>straight up avoiding real intimacy (avoidant)

This hits home too hard
>>
>>17181960
What's the word for someone who wants intimacy and shit, but is far too scared to ever approach someone in search of it?
>>
>>17188057
I didn't know that females outnumber males. Is it hard to find wife material women?
>>
>>17189154
insecure
sometimes self-centered
sometimes self-absorbed, full of hot air
maybe stupid
inept
coward

>there's more
>>
>>17189185
Rather harsh words.
>>
>>17189154
"Avoidant", generally. Most of these >>17189185 do not apply to the people you are probably thinking of.
>>
>>17189207
it wasn't directed at anyone; at most towards myself

>>17189212
people tend to be avoidant due to a fear of rejection, which stems from insecurity; or at least that's how I think it works usually

you're not avoidant out of some magical vague reason
>>
>>17189212
But I want intimacy, I am just too afraid of pursuing it. I am super fucking lonely.
>>
>>17189227
Usually. But schizoids and autists are also often avoidant.

>>17189233
This is the classic anxious avoidance.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.