[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blonde girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I'll green text it to make it easy.
>I am 23 years old
>I have been dating a girl for 6 years. we live together. she is reasonably attractive and sexually openminded enough. she is studying to be a chemical engineer and marrying her would mean (more) wealth for me.
>I rarely feel emotions so this relationship works pretty well. especially since she's okay with my lack of emotions and she does all of the housework and cooking.
>Stumble upon girl I used to know's Facebook.
>Havent' seen her since we were 10.
>First crush.
>Immediately become irrationally infatuated with her current photo
>I know that I don't know her. I know that these feelings aren't real.
>But I really want to get to know her again and feel like, romantically attracted to her. And I didn't think it was possible for me to feel that way.

So what do I do?

I'm not opposed to going behind my girlfriend's back, I just don't know how I would even be able to do that. Our relationship is very public.

And I know it isn't worth it but it's been a week and I can't shake this feeling.

Help me /adv/.
>>
>>17180648
She's probably not into you and won't ever be into you. So tell me, did you like her because she's pretty? Did you even know her? Do you like her now because she's pretty? That's not the basis for a relationship, if you're actually serious about her you're going to have to break up with your girlfriend first, give her a chance to find someone who deserves her.
>>
>>17180654
Well, she used to like me back then.
And while she is 'pretty', that has very little bearing on my situation. I know plenty of 'pretty' people.

As for my own odds, there's no reason she wouldn't be into me. I'm very good looking, wealthy, and charismatic.

To clarify, I have no interest in 'hitting it and quitting it' with this girl. I'm interesting in getting to know her and deciding how I want to proceed from there.
>>
Marry both
>>
Dont throw away a healthy, functional relationship for a hotty with a naughty body. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
>>
>>17180648
If you're actually taking this thing serious is because in the deep you're lacking something with your actual girl. Dig in.
>>
File: the-last-temptation-of-homer12.png (200 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
the-last-temptation-of-homer12.png
200 KB, 512x384
>>17180648
(See image OP)

But even if you find you have stuff in common, reflect on why you've been with your gf so long. She's smart, she trusts you, and she sounds like she's confident (cause I sure as hell wouldn't let my man make new female friends who liked him). She cooks and cleans while studying to be something that will make major coin.

Is your gf not sexually satisfying you? Is your relationship not exciting enough? It sounds like your relationship needs work. If you really cared about the woman you're with then you'd work on it. If you don't then expect karma to come bite you in the ass.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.