[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I practice meditating frequently and are a very sensitive person.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: screenshot_1_1378.jpg (58 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_1_1378.jpg
58 KB, 600x448
I practice meditating frequently and are a very sensitive person. I gave been getting medical help for my sevre anxiety disorder for a while. I am considering trying to see a healer to try it.

Does antone here have any experience with it?
>>
Anyone**
>>
I practiced meditation and self-hypnosis and eventually figured out that everything we do is just a function of willpower. If you're jumping from one New Age thing to another, then you're looking for a magic fix that doesn't exist. I can guarantee that you're not taking your medical treatment seriously and skipping on medication.

>Decided to fix 1 of 20 typos
lol
>>
>>17180616
I am taking my medical treatment very seriously I am just having a very bad streak the past couple months I am stuck in a rutt. I have been having non stop bad luck. While I am calm because I have been meditating I am hiding from the reality of my current situation with my business I work hard and have done everything possible but there is no market for it in my area. I do not have the health to currently work for someone else and I am moving out with my husband in six months. I feel like there is something else I should be trying but I can not figure it out I am stuck in an endless loop.
>>
>>17180634
Since business/vocation seems to be at the root of this, it's probably best to seek out help from a paid professional who could advise you how to best proceed with what you have.

If you have some ideas, you could hire a business consultant who might lay out some options feasible for you (could hire a freelance consultant as well)

Worth looking into.
>>
Anybody called a "healer" is not worth your time or money. If you want help meditating then consider enrolling in a yoga class.
>>
>>17180634
Like the other anon said about hiring a paid professional/business consultant, you could also try hiring a financial advisor to help you. I'm not sure if the terminology differs country to country (I'm an ausfag), but when my parents were having financial issues, they found a local financial advisor who was able to help. As far as I know, they also deal with job finding as well as helping to manage your expenses/current financial status/budgets/etc, which could help ease some of your anxiety too.
I suggest researching a bit to find one locally but it's definitely worth checking out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.