[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me to either not cheat or just fuck this sloot that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1435815995827.jpg (159 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1435815995827.jpg
159 KB, 640x637
Convince me to either not cheat or just fuck this sloot that wants muh cock.
>fiancee
>3 kids
>house
>no sex for months (only twice in about 9 months total)
>ready to take the risk and pound some strange
Should I do it?
>>
have you tried to talk about it with your fiancee? what's the reason for the lack of sex?
>>
>Engaged
>Already a distinct lack of sex
Leave while you can.
>>
>>17180378
maybe she hasnt had sex because she has had one kid after another. womens sex drives take a tank after they have kids so they dont get pregnant again until their bodies are healthy enough. give her a break ask her to suck your cock or something. Are my assumptions right?
dont fuck everything up just to get some pussy
>>
Damn, what a dirty ass husband.

But I'm not here to judge.
You do you, boo.
>>
Save yourself some money and the house and leave your fiancee or talk to her about the sex, tell her you got needs and they need to but fulfilled
>>
>>17180378
Don't marriage vows mean anything to you?
>>
Forget about your marriage but think about your kids. Do you really think this fuck will improve your relationship with your wife?
It will only go downwards from there. At one point you will wreck your marriage and your kids will most likely suffer.
This doesn't mean you should stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy but be a man and don't cheat.

Also sex in a relationship with kids is work. Tell your wife you need more of it and then work towards a common goal. But don't just lie in bed and whine about how you want sex, this will only lead to the opposite of what you want. Don't pressure her. If you are horny and your s/o isn't, it's your job to make her. Don't be discurraged though if it doesn't work at all times, that's to be expected.
My understanding is that women need much more of a romantic connection if they want sex in a relationship and you are probably missing that at the moment.
OP, when was the last time you made your s/o laugh?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.