[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what style of girls are you attracted to ("jersey shore",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13
what style of girls are you attracted to ("jersey shore", preppy, alternative, hipster, goth, etc.), and describe yourself as a person?
>>
>>17179804
I like females who are kind, classy and caring, me being attracted to them physically, emotionally. I keep my mind open in terms of 'style'.
>>
>>17179821
there isn't a type of fashion that you prefer more over than the others?

and what are you like?
>>
attracted to hot women. I'm not hot.
>>
The ones that are not fat or overtly and extremely feminist SJW leftists. Style doesn't matter to me. I've dated preppy girls, hipsters, goths, etc. Basically just don't be fat or a libtard.

Me: 29 year old into dadcore things. Pretty laid back and fairly reserved now. If I had to describe myself with a "style" probably a mix between preppy, alternative, and hipster. The older I get the less pretentious I become and more preppy and into bro thing.
>>
>>17179826
In terms of fashion... not sure what it's called but, pants or a dress, sweatshirts, nice tops, I guess casual?

I generally wear, jeans, dress tops, polo sweatshirts, boots or dress shoes, sometimes sneakers.
>>
I want someone like me.
I've only met a few like that.
I want to be able to argue with them about everything.
I want them to believe deep down inside the same things I do.
That we're all predetermined. That free will is an illusion. That that doesn't matter. That life is a series of events that we make meaning of.

How they look is pretty irrelevant. I just want to hold someone and not feel alone.
>>
>>17179830
>>17179886
ok. is there a look on a girl that catches your attention and keeps it though in a good way? maybe something that might indicate your interests?

i'm making a comic and i want to know specifics appearance-wise.
>>
>>17179916
I like thin women with short hair.
But god knows if that's marketable.
>>
I'm interested in girls that... are interested in me, i guess. Appearance wise there is a pattern of the girls I've been with, with the exception of one they have all been blonde and short, the other being brunette and short. personality wise they all varied across the scale from crazy to robotic, and I'll be damned if the last girl I was with wasnt dead in the middle and I miss her so fucking much I don't know why I even keep living because I know I will never find someone like her ever again in my life and at the same time I know me and her would have had to have split up at sometime or another and it drives me up a fucking wall thinking about what I said and did and if ucking hate myself why am inot over her

I'm attracted to the girl next door, wonderwall, more introverted type and I am awful
>>
>>17179804
I hate my mother, I hate religion and the 'proper' lifestyle that was forced on me by my parents i.e take loans, get a STEM job, don't take risks and be a 'good boy'

I absolutely love bad girl types. Pixie cuts. Hipsters. Semi-goth girls who wear black. Piercings. I don't care if they're cutters, slutty or overall batshit crazy. The thrill and the edge is something I wish i had the balls to internalize so I just pursue crazy girls to scratch the 'itch' I never got to scratch during my younger years.

Fuck you mom. Fuck you to a lesser extent dad, you were chill.
>>
>>17179804
Guessing you mean clothing style? Hard to describe the girls i've liked. They're all nerds so they just wear jeans and tshirts everywhere, except to fancy stuff where they show up in some slick black dress looking like one of those corny geeky-girl-grew-up movie scenes with everyone staring at em.

As for me, /fa/ would prolly call me grandpa-core or something. I like classic menswear, WW2-50s especially. Nice sharp trousers, khakis especially, boots, tucked-in casual shirts.
I'm an eccentric bastard in general so i can get away with this, nobody expects me to dress normally anyway.

>>17179916
>is there a look on a girl that catches your attention and keeps it though in a good way?
the country girl look, you know
red flannel shirt tucked in, loose skinny jeans, big belt buckle
i know it's dumb but after living in the south a while it just grows on ya
>>
I like hippie girls. Not the new-age dippie kind, the ones that like the outdoors, dogs, floating the river, don't care about money or nice cars or fancy restaurants or any of that bullshit. Good values, kind, openhearted. Of course I like 'em to be skinny little sex nymphs too.

I'm similar except also a tall, handsome lawyer.
>>
>>17179804
Physically: a variety of body types, but I love light skin and dark eyes together

Personality: understanding, respectful, easy going. I tend to be hard on myself sometimes (for my own good) but I don't like it when other people do it, so really critical/judgemental types aren't for me.

Me: thin, kind of short, handsome face. Personable, open minded, fairly introverted but not anti social. I am very thoughtful and introspective, if not painfully neurotic when my over thinking and emotions mix together. College educated, ambitious, looking for someone I can properly invest in to come along for the ride.
>>
I like conservative girls. If you're asking about fashion, I would like their style to reflect their values: no excess of skin showing, tattoos, dyed hair, or piercings.

I'm a conservative dude who wears button-downs whenever I go out. If it's casual, I wear jeans, otherwise slacks. Most of the time I'm working, though, so it's usually shirt and tie for me.
>>
>>17179804
I had phases, it went: alternative/goth, gym girls, dancers (almost married one), then asians. I'm currently with a half-asian, alternative, girl who lifts so I'm pretty happy.

I'm pretty fashionable, work out, have a job as a scientific researcher.
>>
Prim and proper, polite, sophisticated and even a bit witty. Please exist.
>>
>>17179982
I'm the guy below and I'm just like you, how's the dating life going for you, in all seriousness?
>>
Slightly nerdy

Slightly hipster

A touch of the maternal instinct

Tall with a fat ass
>>
>>17179848
>Libtard

This fucking guy
>>
>>17180195
>how's the dating life going for you, in all seriousness?
I live in California

I fucking give up
>>
I like aggressive, dominant women who are older than me and sexually confident in themselves. But really I just want the company of a girl who wants me for everything I am.

I happen to be a high functioning slacker who is slowly turning insane since my last relationship where she was probably that description in a much more passive and significantly less sexual way. It's not her fault that I'm going crazy though, l just don't have the ability to pin my misfortunes and unhappiness on her.

I happen to like asses to an unhealthy degree as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1233x1650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1233x1650
I like preppy girls with a bit of a hipster edge. I like a girl independent enough to give me a bit of a hard time and engage in the banter, but not enough that she isn't feminine. I prefer cute to sexy.

I dunno, like a Lucy Hale (pic related) or something, even though I generally like redheads and blondes more.

I'm a pretty easygoing guy with a very active social life and really great job. I enjoy talking and socializing, but have a very introverted side that I think people don't expect. I'm very driven at work despite thinking I'm not.

I'm generally considered very handsome, but a mix of Captain America and Conan O'Brien.
>>
goth girls are still a thing?
>>
>>17179886
>That we're all predetermined. That free will is an illusion.
That's a hell of a thing for you to be sure of when that's still a completely open question in physics and neuroscience, to say nothing of philosophy.
>>
File: alt-right.jpg (104 KB, 1059x546) Image search: [Google]
alt-right.jpg
104 KB, 1059x546
>>17179848
>feminist SJW leftists

That's quite the specific concern you have there friendo.
>>
>>17180332
Traditional goth? Yeah. Just not so many of them in the US when compared to Europe. There's a really shitty thing now called Pastel Goth, which has nothing to do with the music or subculture. It's just girls with pastel colored hair wearing trendy shit in black.
>>
>>17180348
I don't think anyone can deny it when they look at it.

Do you believe that there is only observable things in the universe? No souls, no things that have no influence anywhere.

That means that atoms are the basis of reality.

Think about it.
Can you predict the movement of an atom? If you analyze the world around it. Can you safely say that you can see how it will react to its surroundings?
Of course.

We're all made of atoms.
If you can predict atoms, you can predict us.
If you believe that concious beings are unpredictable, you must believe that their component parts are equally as unpredictable.

But they're not.
We're made of atoms. Atoms follow physics.

If hypothetically, you could recreate a human in a computer.
Map every atom.
And you ran that program forward, wouldn't that simulation act just as the subject?
If not, where would the outside influence come from?

Either you believe that everything is measurable, or you believe there is a God.
There is no in between.

Either everything is measurable or there is an aspect that has no influence. That there is an invisible.
That you could shoot a Pool ball at another and have it ricochet in a random dimension.

If you believe that only matter and energy exists and that there is no soul or ghosts, then you must believe that everything is predictable.
If it is predictable, it is predetermined. We have no free will

I want someone to feel helpless with me.
>>
>>17180365
Pic related is very true.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Black scene girls

I'm a fat, boring weeaboo.
>>
>>17179848
>I want a right-wing girl who doesn't care about her looks
Sounds like you want a boyfriend, nigga.
>>
Audrey Hepburn is the definition of what I find attractive. Tall, skinny, short hair, defined jawline, kind, etc.

I'm obese, extremely tall, and ugly. Due to my high standards I've resigned to the fact that I'll never have a gf.
>>
I like girls that can put up with my bullshit and make me a better person.
>>
I like girls who are cute and also like me.
>>
please make this thread in /r9k/ thank you
>>
>>17179973
You sound hot anon
>>
>>17180403
No need to get political
>>
>>17179804
All of them.
I overlook fashion when it comes to sex.
>>
>>17180381
>can you predict the movement of an atom?

no.

>if you analyze the world around it, can you always be right about the future?

no.

>must believe that their component parts are equally as unpredictable

they are.

>wouldnt that simulation act just as he subject? if not, where would the outside influence come from?

do you act the same way every time you wake up? do you always want to eat the same food for breakfast? Your perfect clone would be you in genetics and memories only. Are you implying randomness and chance are the products of outside influence?

>everything is measurable or there is a god, no in between.

I guess God is chaos.

>if it is predictable, then it is predetermined.

weather is predictable, and yet the weatherman doesn't decide the weather now does he. Predictability has a factor of accuracy. Predictions don't have to be absolute, find many predictions can be outright wrong. That pool ball most likely won't ricochet into another dimension, but who's to say you won't accidentally use too much force and ricochet it into your friends crotch?

You aren't helpless. You are in control of your own agency as an individual. Just because nothing is predetermined doesn't mean nothing is predictable or to be trusted. If you think certainty is the only way to trust the world you should probably work through some insecurities. Also keep your nonsense nihilism to yourself and lern2exist.
>>
Short, blue eyes, thick brown messy hair, smart, hard worker, kind hearted, great ass, amazing body, lovely tits, smile that can brighten your whole day, perfectly shaped lips.

And me, I'm just a piece of shit.
>>
File: W49KRLw.jpg (214 KB, 1325x2048) Image search: [Google]
W49KRLw.jpg
214 KB, 1325x2048
>>17179804
Traditional white women.
I'm a white male.
>>
Sica best girl
>>
>>17179804

Girls that are in the same range as me, lookwise. Other than that, I am attracted to lively girls with outspoken, but not bitchy, characters. To whom I can open up and talk with and do shit with.

Lookwise I´m doing pretty okay. Character: Lively, very stubborn, weird (I stopped differentiating how I act in real life and 4chan, because I decided it is redicilous to pretend to be someone you're not), and I need a lot of mental stimulation to prevent me from becoming apathic and depressed.

So basically I'm fucked, and have come to terms that it will be unlikely that I meet someone that is suitable for me.
>>
>>17179804
I'm a short stocky science student (ecology)|

The girls I've been attracted to tend to be blonde, nice, kind, reserved.[ Tits > Ass ] Although I am open to other "styles"
>>
>>17180381

What is quantum mechanics, and how does it relate to probability and observed outcomes of experiments?

>tl;dr nothing is predicatble
>>
>>17179804

Mostly traditional, and conservative, long hair, feminine.
Essentially lady in the street, freak in the sheets kinda girl.
Outgoing, confident, isn't afraid to just start chatting to a guy she likes, but not a stacy bitch either.

Also, light brown skin.

No attraction to white girls whatsoever, and I've always found that darker skinned girls are pretty much always just nicer in general.

I'm pretty much a nu-male robot fuck. That's my description.
>>
The kind with a sense of humor and preferably people to distract her from me once now and then.
>>
>>17180410
>sounds like an offended liberal
>uses the word "nigga"

Obviously you're a low income, low intelligence, low information voter who happens to be a liberal and thinks anyone who dislikes liberals is automatically right wing. I'm actually a Liberatarian and lean somewhat left on a lot of social issues. I also think our foreign policy is shit and we don't need to play the role of International Police. On fiscal and economic issues I'm pretty conservative.
>>
Uh, I don't know. I'm not really attracted to many women any more. My current partner is an ex I've dated two or three times before (was actually my first kiss) and she feels more like my friend than my girlfriend. It's great though, there's no drama and I don't have to worry about the messy early stages of a relationship. It's pretty subdued and understated but that's what adult relationships are I guess. Convenience over passion.

Me? I'm a typical burned out overachiever. Top of my high school class, exceedingly popular, senior class president, attractive but manlet status, former state athlete. Got good enough marks in college to get into both med and law school, toured with my band, but gave all of them away. Now I use my degree in chemistry to open beers for rich corporate guys at the bar I work at.
>>
>>17180381
You can't predict the motion of an atom so your entire post is invalid from the start. Your pseudo-intellect is showing
>>
>>17181248
Cont:

Most people refer to me as a hipster, though I don't have any tattoos or anything. I'm just into fashion and look better with facial hair than without.

My partner is a high school teacher. It's sort of hard to have a style other than "Soccer mum" or "career woman" at that point, and she's defs on the soccer mum side even though she's childless and 23. But oh well.

Thinking back on it, aside from a typical "metal" chick when I was touring, I've never dated anyone who wasn't...exceedingly normie. Which is weird, because I'm definitely not that. Maybe it's just the low self esteem? I'd love to date a really hipster or metal chick, but I'm just not any of their types.
>>
>>17181263
They probably want the whole package or something. Typically that means you are the metal guy from head to toe, not just someone who's interested in it.

I could be wrong, but I'm going off of experience. I am a half black guy, and every now and again meet a woman who's into all the rap and other typical "black stuff". While I've got a fair interest in those things, I was never a stereotypical black guy. I feel like women get disappointed when I don't meet that expectation. Or maybe I am just boring, aha. Who knows.
>>
Ideal girl is someone like my mom who I fucking constantly argue and fight with, but it's arguments over topics not relationship stuff

Basically a New Yorker/Jersey girl. I like girls with attitude, they're a lot more fun.
>>
>>17181434
Oh and I guess as myself I'm caring but a cynical smartass who enjoys getting reactions out of people and can manipulate others easily

Im also called very funny and people like being around me.
>>
File: 1462939265016.png (390 KB, 385x481) Image search: [Google]
1462939265016.png
390 KB, 385x481
Scene/Hipster/Trash girls are interested in me because I'm dark personality-wise. Good thing I prefer scene girls.

They're always Pagans which I don't mind but I don't want to date a degenerate with a bunch of ugly piercings. Modern Pagans are all into the "Fuck society" bullshit and defile their body with horrid things.

Scene girls with minimal piercings and tattoos are Gods gift to man.
>>
conservative classy girls are hot, preferably with a nerdy side. So i dont care or look for a definite style like those you mentioned

Im a medschool good looking guy, my GF lately said "you sitting in the sun I was thinking how can one look so damn good"
>>
>>17181033
A fucking white male
>>
Thin redheads with long hair and slightly upturned noses
>>
SLUTS
>>
I like semi-hipsterish girls, not too crazy or feminist and can be romantic. I don't want to date a fucking tomboy or butch dyke.

Crazy in the sheets but not a slut that has fucked half of the city.

To me personality is much more important than looks, but my dream girl would have Sicilian/Mediterranean looks. Kinda like Audrey Tatou but with green eyes and a little less petite.
>>
>>17179804
cute attractive girl next door whos into indie music and not parties.
>>
>>17182466
I'm like that but I weigh 250 lbs is that okay?
>>
>>17182483
being 250lbs is not cute or attractive. So no.
>>
File: bueno.png (221 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
bueno.png
221 KB, 375x250
>>17179804
As far as style goes I like someone classy and chic. No tattoos, piercings or yucky make up. I favor pale red heads and brunettes. Also fond of Asian girls. Chokers and short hair are a big plus. Also thin/athletic.

Intellect is a must same goes for hygiene. Oh and morals too. Easy to talk to yet still be interesting to me.
>>
Gay woman here. I don't have many absolute "no-gos" but there are running themes for who I am attracted to. Namely, athletic women with muscular bodies. Bonus points if they are dominant. A woman who can physically pin me down and snap me like a twig is the hottest thing ever. I think this is because I'm a very weak person in real life (I have an "invisible illness") so I've projected how I idealize myself onto other women.
>>
>>17179804
I have some preferences but im a personality type of guy so most of it can be put aside and compromised
Shy and awkward
Cute face. Big eyes, adorable smile
Can be skinny or chubby, pale skin
Goth,alt or geeky
A bit clingy, introverted/shut in
I love when a girl has skin tight leather pants, casual dress or longer skirt and a casual shirt thats a bit too big for her

Im introverted, brutally honest and pretty nice
I like casual comfy clothes and i dont care about dressing up in general
I have a childish and dark sense of humor, im pretty down to earth
Im the type of guy who's deep in science and will talk for hours about stuff im interested in, i used to explain how space and the world in general works to my ex and she loved it even tho she almost never followed too much

I dont want a girl i have to constantly take out or fight with and i dont want a girl who i must chase and play games, i want a girl who's ready to commit for a long term relationship and take it as it go, being best friends, lovers and whatever we want
Playing games, watching movies, anime, shows, talking and all of that
>>
i like all girls as long as i find them cute.Usually they are slim and i prefer clothes that look cute on them
>>
Don't know the label but I go for girls who are sort "into" life, being adventurous, scholarly, gardening, cooking etc. Just nice and free thinking. I would say independent, but sometimes they stay sociable and close to home.
>>
File: 1430086886407.jpg (35 KB, 411x357) Image search: [Google]
1430086886407.jpg
35 KB, 411x357
>>17182504
>being this fat-shaming
FUCK YOU FAGGOT. Can't handle a curvy woman can you? piece of shit.
>>
>>17182690
sorry but I regard self discipline and loving your body as a trait to be highly regarded. Theres nothing to be proud of in being 250lbs.
>>
>>17182568
Ah anon you sound bf material to me
>>
File: charles.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>17182690
You can take that the wrong way or take it constructively.

Being 250lbs is not healthy, instead of being comfortable with your weight; work towards losing some. You'll feel a lot better having done that, than you do by having the right to call others out on fat shaming.
>>
>>17182753
Hoping you find one like that soon

Hoping ill find a girl again soon enough

Have a nice day
>>
>>17179804
I like hipster, androgynous, and goth types. (they are usually annoying as fuck, unfortunately)
People consider me an intellectual, I think I am the first muscular, black, Aspergered robot.
>>
>>17182771
If you've found one before, you'll be able to find one again.

Don't worry, friend.
>>
non specific, i am not special
>>
>>17182775
She found me but yeah
Still people don't really look for things like that especially not in college and i have no idea how to meet girls like it
>>
>>17179804
I like art kid girls with bright blue eyes. I'm kind of a bohemian I guess. I surf a lot.
>>
Looks: Allison Stokke, Dannibelle, Emily Rudd.

Personality: little nerdy, self reliant, self aware.
>>
>>17182766
>>17182703
>being this incosiderate towards curvy people
>this level of fat shaming

>>>/b/

and

>>>/pol/

back to your containment boards you trolls.
>>
>>17183213
Nah, fuck fatties.

Actually dont, lol. Dont let their infected cesspool genes contaminate the earth
>>
>>17183221
You can keep your skin and bones m8. I'll take me some chubby poonany BBW. Fucking faggot queer homosexual.
>>
>>17183240
Ill fuck models, you can fuck the fatties? Deal? Deal. Good shit
>>
>>17183213
Quit coddling fat people you piece of shit. You're the reason why fat people think it's okay to continue to be fat. I could come up with a laundry list of reasons why being fat is unacceptable and I'll give a few examples, but frankly if you're too stupid to realize why it's a problem being fat and all the implications of being fat brings then you're just ignorant.

Health reasons of course. I won't elaborate because there are too many. Not to mention the how these problems effect healthy people by raising the cost of healthcare. inb4 smokers or people with unhealthy habits also do this. They're a problem too.

Emotional problems because of insecurities. This ties into the healthcare cost sometimes. It makes fat people unbearable to the point where they put a hamper on other people's lives because they're miserable.

Physical problems because of weight. Which again goes back to healthcare costs. All the ailments of being fat are directly related too.

All of these points can be greatly expanded on. There are absolutely no benefits to being fat. inb4 body heat in the cold or some dumb shit. It's 2016 we live in places with heating and have clothes. There's absolutely no positives to being fat.

And oh yeah, about that coddling. Don't fucking call them "curvy". Call a spade a spade. They're fat.

I've never been to b and I don't go to pol but I'm also not a fucking idiot.
>>
Shy dfcs younger than me but in legal age, not used goods
I'm literally subhuman
>>
>>17179804
Outdoorsy, nature-loving girls who like to wear girly clothes and have dark hair and eyes.

I'm a blonde girl with a fairly mainstream alternative style, though.
>>
>>17179804
Hipster/alternative girls with daddy issues or prior emotional abuse, they tend to be clingy. I like clingy.
>>
>>17182771
Yeah id be cool to find one like you! And I also agree with the other anon you'll find your own soon!
>>
File: 1452672451747.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1452672451747.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
I never really thought I had a type until I met a recent girl that I hit it off with. They've all been roughly 5'9, slim but slightly curvy builds, shorter red hair, freckles, blue eyes, small breasts, and mental instability. That's not even the type that I typically find the most alluring, either, I'm typically attracted to very Aryan looking women or Asians. And when I say mental instability, I mean legit issues.

I met my first gf in uni, we dated for about 3 weeks before we had sex and she blurted out that she loved me after and when I said I liked her a lot, she visibly got upset. When I woke up she was gone and didnt hear back from her until I went back to class and found out she told everyone I raped her.

Second gf I met on okcupid and she seemed more stable at first simply because she came from a wealthy family and lived in a nice neighbourhood. But I started to fall for her hard, and only after did she list off her numerous mental issues. She was a cutter that had a stint in a mental institution for nearly a year. She ended up cheating on me with a bunch of different guys and girls saying that she needs to experience her life and that I was bringing her down.

Most recently I met a girl while out with some friends that I had a pretty great conversation with ended up buying me breakfast at 4 in the morning, then sucking my dick in her car before dropping me off at my house. Literally right after, she says "I love you" with all seriousness. She hadn't had anything to drink nor taken any drugs at all, so she wasn't under any influence. Ive only texted her a few times since and this morning I woke up to 18 new texts on my phone, so I don't know what the fuck to do there, looks like I've fucked up again.

To describe myself, I'm a pretty upbeat person, my friends call me very "sprite-ly" whatever that means. I'm also a fitness instructor so I'm in shape and have a pretty decent social life. Big into media and I love cooking. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>17183315
I wish I was this alpha
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>all of these people saying hipsters
>>
>>17179804
Preppy. Definitely preppy. The real kicker though is when they become moms and get the little bit of prego chub. Then you have the super happy mom and that shit is just good feels for days.

Me as a person? Can't really say because I'm an undiagnosed loon bucket.
>>
File: hans olo.gif (504 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
hans olo.gif
504 KB, 500x200
>>17181245
This gets me every time
>>
File: 1461544808090.png (391 KB, 691x522) Image search: [Google]
1461544808090.png
391 KB, 691x522
I like girls who are really caring, empathetic and whatnot.

I'm more ugly than hot and a big joker.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.