[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically I'm a senior about to graduate and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
So basically I'm a senior about to graduate and I've been dating an amazing grill for 5 months. We connect super well, but i used to be a huge stoner, and i stopped smoking for a while when we started dating cuz she's against it. Well that lasted for about 3 months, and I've been getting into it for the past 2. Her best friend found out about it, and is giving the ultimatum that either I tell my gf or she will. Tf do i do? I told her last week that i had smoked, and she wasn't mad just kinda uncomfortable. How do I break the news? Whats the best way to tell her?
>pic related, its the bitch friend
>>
>>17178845
DUDE
>>
>>17178845
Just tell her faggot
>>
what
>>
>>17178858
DOOD
>>
Just tell her and stop smoking weed, its not heroin fuck.
>>
>>17178888
its not even about the weed, she doesn't care going forward, but its the fact that i lied to her in the past about it and i have to tell her that i lied
>>
>>17178845

Her friend should stay the fuck out of it. What the
>>
>>17178845
Just tell her.... she will feel so betrayed if she has to hear it from her friend. Doesn't even have anything to do with the weed at that point. When a woman has to hear what her man is up to from someone else other than him - whoa is that a kick in the vagina.....
>>
her friend has a point OP and your relationship is only gonna work if you tell her and apologize for lying
>>
>>17178901

Too late for that. She's probably an annoying cunt, fat or can't get her own BF or all three
>>
is there a way i should tell her to minimize damage/ possibility of a breakup
>>
>>17178916
its all fucking three
>>
>>17178917

Tell her OP, but you make damn sure that you lay off the weed, otherwise you'll be in knee deep shit. She'll be watching you. A relationship should be able to overcome an issue such as this one. It'd be a different story if you'd fucked another girl or something like that. Come clean and start fresh OP.

Oh yeah and also, keep that fat friend of hers at a distance, seriously.
>>
>>17178927

Yeah I could tell by the way she types and her mindset t b h. You should tell your GF.

Just wondering but how did you get caught?
>>
>>17178845
Tell her and quit smoking weed you degenerate nigger.

Her friend needs to kill herself though.
>>
>>17178948
I was eating with my friends at a buffet and she came over to say hi and noticed we were all zooted as fuck
>>
do I really need to stop smoking weed though? She doesn't really care going forward if i do it like once a week, the only problem is that i lied to her in the past.
>>
>>17178970

If she has straight up told you that she has an issue with it, then yeah.

Let's be real here, you won't be able to control it to once a week, you just stated you've been doing it for the past two.
>>
>>17178976
she's gotten more comfortable with it recently, but she doesnt love it
>>
>>17178986

Well that depends, do you want her fat friend to snitch on you again? May as well drop it OP, if you need to go through hoops and circles then it is probably at bad idea.
>>
>>17178970
no
smoke her up or slip her a potent brownie
>>
>>17178986
Dude grow some fucking balls, quit. Smoking weed is fucking gay. You managed to stay away for 3 months, but fell back on the same path. Sounds like u might have some stoner friends that u should cut ties with. Tl;dr prolifetip: quit u fukin fag.
Good luck op
>>
>>17179013
quitting something you enjoyed cause of a girl is x100 gayer
>>
>>17178845
Kill her op you fag
>>
>>17179029
What if i told you that, that thing you enjoyed is gay in the firstplace and the fact that this is already causing problems is gay. Gayjokes aside it makes u look like a fag
>>
>>17179053
people who think weed smokers are fags are the real fags
>>
>>17179057
>smoking the jewish reptilian pole
>not gay
>>
>I'm a lying sack of shit with an incredibly naive girlfriend, what do I do?
>>
>>17179075
marijuana is proven to have a multitude of health benefits and medicinal qualities. its even less addictive than alcohol and feels fucking great. check your privilege, desu
>>
>Retarded druggie is retarded but doesn't realise he's retarded because he's too much of a druggie
This shit's getting boring.
>>
>>17179057
Then im a proud fag lol
We have this fakker in class that's doing all kinds of drugs. Seing his life go downhill makes me sick. Im not saying that one person is the reason weed is bad it's just something i see. If op quits he will undoubtedly avoid shit coming later in his life. In example an employer wont hire a stoner, he will probably loose out socialy and become a loser too.
>>
>>17179091
>it cures cancer, brah
>alcohol nonsequitur
every time
>>
>>17179107
in my town, weed isn't even considered a drug, everyone does it, and we are able to live productive ad satisfying lives. if op wants to keep smoking, that doesn't mean his life is going to shit
>>
>>17179107
>Im not saying that one person is the reason weed is bad

that is exactly what you're saying....
>>
>>17178970
just one hit can turn you gay. do you really want to take that risk?
>>
>>17179122
Wat, maybe u misunderstood or i was unclear or something. What i mean is that there are so many examples of people getting their lifes screwed becaus of weed. Idk your free to search around on the internet to find that one article that states that weed cures cancer. But in reality the downsides to weed outweigh the benefits
>>
>>17179141
>that one article that states that weed cures cancer
nobody is saying it cures cancer, but it has a lot of positives
>>
Wow a weed argument thread? Are you all still in high school? Either you smoke or you don't
>>
>>17179148
Definitely positives but lol the fact that u damage ur brain temporarily and in some cases permanently makes it seem to shit to me. And thats not mentioning the social consequences
>>
You can go about this 2 ways.
>you deny every allegation from the fat friend and make them hate each other
>man up and just tell your gf you like weed too much to stop. Once a week. Compromise
>>
>>17178845
You shouldn't have posted it on your ppt you fag. Is she really gonna be that pissed? and is that friend Madi?
>>
fucking grow balls and take whatever comes your way. it was your decision to smoke weed and lie to her, accept the fallout and just know that if you continue to lie, she WILL find out eventually and when she does you'll be double fucked
>>
>>17179198
>shouldn't have posted on ppt
not that crucial
>that pissed?
yes
>madi?
yes

fuck off remy
>>
>>17178845
>I love this girl
>call her bitch

Fuck you
>>
>>17179252
>fuck you
look again i called the friend a bitch
>>
>>17178845
only option is to tell her. honestly if she can't accept that it's a small habit and just something you do for fun, you shouldn't bother with her, but attraction and emotions don't make any sense so that's cool. just be honest and tell her you're sorry, and if she can't accept it, move on. you'll be fine.

you have college to look forward to and although you two have spent a lot of good time together and you want more, don't worry so much about it. just have fun with your last few months.

>also fuck her friend, what a bitch
>>
hey chuck check out this faggot >>17178845
>>
>>17178845
Its her issue not yours tell her.
>>
>>17179366
B-Baka leave me out of this desu~~
>>
whats the best way to apologize for lying though? i don't really care about the weed as much as the fact that i actually did fuck up and lie, and her trust is gonna be hurt
>>
>>17179395
man up and say "i smoked weed" not too fucking hard
>>
>>17179395
>caring about what a woman opines kek
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.