[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What do you girls prefere: A guy with a sixpack but always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: steel-ar-deformed1.jpg (19 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
steel-ar-deformed1.jpg
19 KB, 360x360
>What do you girls prefere: A guy with a sixpack but always counting calories, or a guy with abs hard as steal but eating what he wants to with a little bit of fat on his belly ?
>>
>>17178829
A guy who's hygienic, not fat as fatass, and isn't obsessed with the gym to the point where most of his stories have something to do with the gym as if I give a flying fuck.

Wat category does that fit into, honey?
>>
>>17178829

>caring what women want
>>
>>17178873

Stick to his question aspie
>>
>>17178848
The second one

I do martial art's once a week and do strength training (If it's called like this) for ~20min or at least 4 times a week. I shower every second day or every day if I sweated. I'm not fat, im on the skinny side but i have a lot of legg muscles. My weight is 58Kg and im 1,7m tall(I have to eat more :c). I don't like gyms in general so I cant tell anyone from my gym activities :)
>>
>>17178900

so short
>>
>>17178909
Make Me taller if you have a problem with it. I see enough girls that are shorter than me, so no problem in sight
>>
>>17178924

Clearly you don't
>>
>>17178930
I would add 5cm if I could but I donno how :0
>>
Op is a manlet!
>>
>>17178955

Do you blow away when someone opens the window?
>>
>>17178909
Ahahaha I like this chick
>>
>>17178963
Nah I'm not. I already write that I'm abit skinny
>>
>>17178900
You should shower every day. People sweat every day so they gotta shower every day. Consistent gross body smells are such a deal breaker.
>>
>>17178829
Not into abs.
Into skinny that doesn't eat whatever the fuck he wants because he'll get diabetes later and his metabolism is expected to come crashing down, so I'd hope he isn't used to stuffing his face by then.
>>
>>17178829
But if I had to choose, abs counting calories sounds better.
>>
>>17179004
False you should shower every other day, the sweat and oils you produce are actually healthy for your skin.
>>
>>17179011
There is a difference in having an alimentation plan and having the ability to eat spontaneously. I didnt say I was fat, if woul'd read the post correctly you'd tgat is says "a little bit of fat" the healthy amount.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.