[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to go FULL asexual? I had enough of girls desu and I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 208x242
How to go FULL asexual?

I had enough of girls desu and I tried with a boy that wasnt no good either.

I just wanna go full asexual i always try not to have feelings toward girls, not to have toughts about pussy.
I try not having toughts about jerkin it.

I always fail. I wanna end it I just dont want to feel sympathy with girls.

Any ways?
>>
There is no way, you're a fucking human being it doesn't work like that
>>
If you're really serious, and not just a whiny bitch seeking attention, talk to a doctor about castration.
>>
>>17178715
You can't turn asexual, but you can just remain abstinent and reject potential mates.

Turn your energy towards something else.
>>
Castration holy fuck my family would kill me if they would know it.

I once heard from someone who was a soldier that they got something into their drinks from breakfast that would keep em soldiers sexually less active or how to say it. Im fine with taking mild stuff to achieve this but castration is a no go sadly.

Is this what iv been told was a real stuff?
>>
>>17178731
/thread
>>
>>17178731

There are no rejectable mates. I get rejected by girls who I got interest in.
Tbh only tried with one gay friend but being homo wasnt that good.

I wanna be asexual fully so I cant get sad because of no mates AND their vaginas.
>>
>>17178755
I doubt it. Your only option is "chemical castration" which is basically female birth control shot Depo Provera.
>>
>>17178755
Why would your family need to know? How old are you?

Regardless, castration is really the only option if you're being genuine.
>>
>>17178774

I live with my parents so cutting something off cant go unnoticed! Imagine myself peeing and having bad luck, they dont know im inside a little peek and fuck im.busted.

But chemical castration sounds good! Thanks for it anon
>>
File: justAGame.png (419 KB, 461x459) Image search: [Google]
justAGame.png
419 KB, 461x459
>>17178823
>chemical castration sounds good
No, dumbass. It's not a good idea. It has shit-tons of bad side effects, since you're not a fucking woman. Your body isn't made to handle those hormones.

The best way is to do it the same way zen masters, mainstream buddhist monks, fucking jedis, and stoics like me do it: learn to master your emotions, and stop letting them slap you around like their bitch.

You can't get rid of all your troublesome emotions biologically. Even if you get rid of this one, there will be more. What about anger? Jealousy? Fear? Hatred? And so on?
This is just one of the many feelings you have to deal with as a man. Don't try to stop yourself from feeling it, don't try to pretend it doesn't exist. Learn to respond to it properly. To deflect, channel, and diffuse it.
Through this, you will be a stronger man tomorrow, not a weaker one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.