[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unexperienced guy here !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 479029.png (228 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
479029.png
228 KB, 500x451
Texted a really cute girl a year ago ona dating app. At the time we were texting a lot. She gave me her phone number and Facebook name, she said she didnt like the "datingapps chat".After that we were still texting a lot but then she had to do a lot for school so she had less time. Then we stoped texting.
My point is, that a girl doesnt give her full name + phonenumber to a complete stranger so she was interessted. I'm sometimes fantasising about her and me together.
>What do you think are my chances if text her again?

Yeah I know, I should have asked her out but at the time is wasn't really confident an in my eyes she's a 9,5/10

Sidenote: She forgot to turn her gps in the facebook chat off so I know where she lives(I knows thats creepy but I think more girls should disable that feature)
>>
>>17178500
Nothing to lose. I reconnected with a girl on a dating app after a year once. It didn't go anywhere, but she responded and engaged for a while.
>>
>>17178500
Text her for a bit then ask her out or wait for a local event that interests you both and ask her if she'll be there. If she isn't already going, there's a chance you'll meet up.
>>
Texting a girl too much turns you into their friend. Facebook messaging is even worse because the site reinforces the idea (new message from friend).
>>
>>17178500
you have dubs so you'll be fine.
>>
>>17178615
kek
>>
>>17178500
>forgot to turn her gps in the facebook chat off
F U C K
U
C
K

How do I find this shit and turn it off?
>>
>>17178500

You're extremely creepy (I'm a girl btw)
>>
>>17178923
You'll have to turn off gps for facebook on youre smartphone. But i dunno how you disable it on the browser
>>
>>17178937
why :c ?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.