[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really scumbag boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Scumbag-Boss.jpg (17 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Scumbag-Boss.jpg
17 KB, 620x413
So Im working in some position in some company. This company was looking for a position in office 2 months ago. They choose me like instatly I walked in that office. They tell me I will start that position in 2 months because they need to find compensation on my last position. I was like ok fair enough. 2 months later (now) I was corious about my first day and they tell me I can join in 3 months(?!?) because there is lots of work on my current position. This company have a very bad name for workers and nobody stays here more than a half of the year. How can I fuck with them like they fucked with me? I have some medical problems with joints so thats why Im pissed off. Thanks
>>
Useless answer but is there nothing you can whistle blow about? Fight Club it and smash your face up infront of boss and then run out making it appear that he has done it!
>>
>>17178377

>implying that will really work
>>
>>17178377
not really... :/ I have start some discreditation back then (like real CIA vs. Cuba style) and it didnt help
>>
>>17178398
It was a start greentext autism, I said it was useless

>>17178410
Can you not stage an accident to blame the company, worsening your condition?
>>
>>17178450
well I can get "inopreative" status so I wil not help them during summer at all and they still have to pay me. But not sure if they will still take me to that office position
>>
>>17178469
You're either trolling or genuinely in some position you need quals for, get a new job, you're in an office seriously man.. How much do you need to earn? go get a job with commercial gardening or something.. get out the office boyyy
>>
>>17178493
Im not working in office Im in storage... I want to get that office position but they fucked up with me
>>
>>17178498
Quit... still proposing troll but beyond that what are you even concerned about, you're being strung along by the big cheese for some fantastical office job...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.