[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having conflicted feelings on a single mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1400887935337.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1400887935337.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
So this single mom shows up to the place where I work sometimes. She's fat, which is my fetish and she's really sweet and I like talking to her. I got her number a few weeks ago because she wanted me to help her with something but I couldn't. She told me she found my profile on Facebook and asked me if it was okay to add me, which it was. But I'm really conflicted if I want to fuck her, date her, or be friends with benefits. I haven't had this crush like feeling since high school and I want to be with her. But I'm also a 22 year old loser who works at a grocery store, I don't think I can help her with her daughter. Can someone please give me some advice on what to do?
>>
bump, really need advice with this
>>
>>17177799
Fat chicks are a dime a dozen. You can easily find one that's not a single mother
>>
one last bump
>>
>>17177799
>>17178122
>>17178928
>>17177799
As somebody who has a sister/nephew that may soon acquire a new husband/father figure I hate to do this to you but please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNTMYNj2Ulk

I hope it helped. Feel free to ask me any questions about her relationship if you think it will help.
>>
>>17177799
Never lock your joints.
>>
>>17179273
that video didn't really help, unless the point of it was "anything is possible"
>>
>>17179303
Point of the video goes something along the lines of "you won't know if it is worth it until you try."
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.