[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women find it gay, weird, or look down upon men who dye their hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1445177346665.jpg (161 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1445177346665.jpg
161 KB, 600x450
Do women find it gay, weird, or look down upon men who dye their hair?
>>
some do, some don't
>>
>>17177489
If it's not natural color, yes. Very. Especially if it's bright/neon/vibrantly colored.
I wouldn't mind if it looked natural.
>>
it depends on whether it looks good
if it looks good, who cares?
>>
It's gay if you make it gay
>>
If you're wondering about what other people think, especially if they might think "you're gay"; you're insecure about your sexuality.

people who are offended you might have fun with your appearance, that you might be a little liberal with how you want to look or are outlandish are obviously insecure and uncomfortable that we don't live in a first world country where you get your hands cut off for expressing yourself.

tldr; who gives a fuck?
>>
>>17177489
Im gay, when i see a guy who dyes his hair my gaydar demands i put my dick in their butt
>dyed hair guys are the best like male bimbos and they never use rubbers
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x1136
Straight guy here, I dyed my hair a couple shades lighter my gf didn't even notice til I told her. I get called gay a lot by some people but I don't give a fuck. She loves it that I care about my appearance and fashion, as did the majority of my exes.

Dudes need to stop being so uptight. You do you, mang.
>>
File: 1462384800173.jpg (29 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
1462384800173.jpg
29 KB, 600x416
OP here, I ask because I often get compared to Evan Peters face-wise and I also have natural brown hair. A few times I thought about going blonde, I thought I'd look good, and I think it looks better on him.

However, yes, I am held back a lot by what I think people would think. Something like pic related, I guess.
>>
>>17177574
Just do it. If you don't like it, dye it back. Nobody will notice a slight shade change. People pay less attention to you than you think.
>>
>>17177489

No, but they find it gay, weird, or look down upon men who are insecure.

Buddy, I pluck/wax my eye brows, clip and file my nails so they're always looking nice, get the same well groomed haircut every two weeks, and wear cologne/body spray, etc.

Bitches love that shit. And it makes you feel more confident too. I can totally understand the whole "I do this for me, not you" sentiment. But maybe thats why I do better with girls. Because I get them in a way? I don't know.

If you have to ask this question you probably shouldn't do it desu.
>>
>>17177536
/thread

Also show us how to dye fabric.
>>
>>17177489

I've only ever been complimented... of course stick to hair colouring that gives you more texture to your hair. If you have black hair like me, it's hard to have certain hairstyles since there is barely any texture to your hair. Adding some brown low lights is a good way to keep yourself looking more dynamic.

For males, low lights are always a good place to start. They aren't over the top, and they can instantly make your hair have more depth.
>>
If you look like Ryan Gosling, you're probably alright. How dark is your hair?
>>
File: 1444061036639.jpg (376 KB, 1057x1199) Image search: [Google]
1444061036639.jpg
376 KB, 1057x1199
>>17178638
Exactly like pic related and i was thinking >>17177574
>>
>>17177489
i dont think its gay, i just think it doesnt look good
>>
>>17177489
I don't immediately think gay. I think about the same as it on a woman. "Special snowflake syndrome" with a 90% chance of "looks like faded garbage"
>>
>>17177489
Gay fgt as hell
>>
>>17177574
It's not like anyone cares what you look like anyway
>>
>>17177489
It's your hair. Do what you want with it while you're still young; otherwise you're going to turn 30 and begin balding and regret never doing any little fun things like that while you had the chance. Women dye their hairs every color imaginable, so going like a dark blonde or something isn't a big deal.
>>
I think it's probably on a girl by girl basis but as for me, if you do it well I think it's hot as hell but only if done in a manner that suits you. It's a fine line and can go badly.
>>
Don't think it looks gay. I personally think it's hot as hell IF DONE WELL. But there's like a 65% chance it won't look right because for some reason men don't take the time to dye their hair the right way or take into consideration the color. Talk to a hair stylist and see what they say.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.