[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It feels like i have to pee ALL THE TIME and it kind of stings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459970770156.jpg (22 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1459970770156.jpg
22 KB, 500x390
It feels like i have to pee ALL THE TIME and it kind of stings in my urethra but when im on the toilet nothing comes out and i just sit there and it hurts. I am a female if that helps

Any suggestions or ideas on what it might be?
>>
Research and do pelvic floor exercises, or try to do bladder training
>>
>>17177118
Is this something that happened just recently?
Does it hurt (burn) when you pee?
It might be an UTI like cystitis.
Go talk to a doctor, they will probably tell you to drink a lot and take some antibiotics. It will be fine in a few days.
>>
>>17177125
Yeah i woke up this morning and i couldnt fall asleep because i had a really strong urge to pee. I went to the toilet and i just couldn't pee at all. Went back to bed and i still had the urge to pee.

Im travelling in a few days and im worried if i go to the doctor they might not let me travel or make me delay the trip
>>
>>17177132
I can't make a diagnosis online, but it really seems like cystitis.
They will give you a broad-spectrum antibiotic for the urinary tract, they'll tell you to drink a lot and preach about your hygiene and in a couple of days you'll be fine
If it's cystitis, it is a bit annoying to deal with but not really the kind of problem that makes you delay trips or take days off work. You can solve it in a couple of days of antibiotics, and you really just need to have a toilet near you while you're drinking lots of water..
Go to the doctor and get a prescription.
>>
>>17177141

Oh okay, thanks dude!
>>
Yeah it's a UTI. You can avoid them by peeing after sex. Like the others said a course of antibiotics will make it disappear
>>
>>17177218
It's not really just that.
Some guidelines:
>Wipe your butt front to back
>Wash (always front to back) with water after you poop/had sex
>Shower instead of taking baths
>Drink a lot
>Take small intervals between urinating
>Don't wear tight fitting clothes/untranspirating material.
>>
>>17177218
>>17177235
Havent had sex in a month and i wont be able to in the upcoming months ethier. And this infection thing happened today.

I do take showers instead of baths, like 3 times a week and i do wipe my butt from the front to back

I think the thing is that i masturbate alot and sometimes i stick it up the pooper and then in my vag and i think thats the cause
>>
>>17177118
Infection. Antibiotics is your friend.
>>
>>17177291
Seriously? Buy another dildo/vibrator. Or a butt plug.
>>
>>17177291
>I think the thing is that i masturbate alot and sometimes i stick it up the pooper and then in my vag and i think thats the cause
That's probably the cause. Avoid doing it or use different finger/toys.
Go and see a doctor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.