[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hear it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: v8DxM.jpg (8 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
v8DxM.jpg
8 KB, 251x211
Let's hear it
>>
>>17175045
I should be studying and I don't know why I'm ruining myself by not studying.
>>
All of these job rejections/no replies and being told I'm too light for the job is making me feel like a real piece of shit. I can't get the goddamn job experience because you won't fucking hire me! Even so, if you'd look at all the shit I learned in school and would just give me a chance instead of assuming that little job experience = not fit for the job, you'd know I'm not a dumbass. And now I feel even shittier for sounding like a self-titled brat
>>
We hung out all the time and I thought we were going to be official, but you fucked with my emotions and instead asked my friend out and left me to be destroyed by all of my built up feelings for you that are still strong to this day and I still have a high love for you and it literally kills me that I have to sit back and watch someone else take my place. I'm glad I'm still in your life, but this whole best friend thing just tears me down. Ah well. Life goes on
>>
The world is going to hell.
>>
I have been using the 4chan 8ball to see my future with her. It has indicated all of this so far.

>I'll get with her
>She'll be the one to ask me out (By end of Summer, Probs July)
>Text me randomly within a week.
>She'll split after a year
>I'll loose my virginity to her. (Will fuck her by end of Summer)

>Her guy friend forced his way in, when I asked her out
>The Guy just wants to protect her
>She did not fuck him, and she is a virgin still.
>>
>>17175166
initials?
>>
I am at my happiest when ever we text. When we talk, no matter the context, I will constantly check my phone. Every night I would think of you, hoping that we can be together. I know you don't feel the same. But I love you.
>>
I love you. Every second i spend sith you is bliss. I want to live the rest of my life with you. Y'know, buy a house, maybe get a few kids of our own. You cared about me when nobody else would. I can be my true self around you. Your smile makes me forget what i was saying mid sentence. And i'm still too much of a pussy to ask you out...
>>
>>17175290
You should make absolutely sure your feelings are not returned before discounting the possibility.
>>
>>17175312
I know. I asked her out in the past, she said yes, but then her friend came along.

Tried asking her out a bit later, and just got the runaround, I'm busy. And there was no counter offer.

Though we did not talk a lot then. Now, when we text about random stuff it goes for an easy couple hours+.

Her texting habits changed a bit, still to the point, but more emoticons and she is adding extra letters to words. But still, finds an excuse not to hang out, even with a group of people.
>>
I want to go down on my professor.
Maybe sex, but I really, really want to go down on them and feel their thighs squeeze my head in ecstasy.
I like them older. Aged, like fine wine and with experience to teach me a thing or two.
>>
>>17175174
I'm leading the charge friend.
>>
>>17175056
I can share these feelings. Finding a job lately feels like searching for the invisible man. He's there, you can try and search, but he doesn't want to be found.
>>
A lot of people say they want to be smart. However, as someone with an IQ of 138 I can say it is a drag to keep being subjected to argumentational fallacies in debates even at university.
>>
What the fuck happened to film scores!? No one Scorsese films anymore. Every Fucking film has the stupid flavor of the month as it's soundtrack, denying movies the ability to be timeless classics. What they Fuck!!!! The world is going to hell. These Fucking kids don't know any better and there's no way to show them otherwise. This is Fucking bullshit! Assassin's creed's trailer was ruined when that Faggot wanye less poked his nigger head song into the trailer.
FUCKING GAY!!!
THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL!!!

Oh and a crossover between Men in black and 21jump street is a big fucking shit on movies.

Fuck you Hollywood. You should Fucking die through aids, hemorrhoids, and Lou Gerrig's
>>
>>17175376
I understand you.
>>
>>17175371
"Ooh I'm smart with an Iq of who gives a Fuck."

You're sheltered young child.

The world is full of intelligent people that have ditched college. The truth is, most of your peers are probably fact retention, gifted regards with no applicable traits to survive in the real world or the wild. Your professor's are most likely the same and they hold on to tenure for dear life. God forbid that a gifted student with a potential that outshines their ability gives them a correction. They're quick to tear them down.

Ever heard of the placebo effect?

How about placebo education?

Fuck your pompous self. You have much to learn cock sucker
>>
>>17175166
>Fucked with my emotions

You and you alone are responsible for your emotions anon. People don't read minds.
>>
File: 1463802820960.jpg (207 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
1463802820960.jpg
207 KB, 426x600
>>17175045
Everytime I see someone happy with a pretty girl I want to kill myself because its impossible for me to ever get there
>>
>>17175328
>>17175312

She does not seem like she has the same feelings, but she is kinda hard to "Read"

In person we kinda ignore each other, but when we text it is a completely different story. And with the few times we speak, she has a different tone, one with less emotion than with other friends..
>>
>>17175376
Goddamn.
>>
Jesus christ stop worrying about what other thinks of you so much.

You can be a better person than anyone else but in the end there will still be someone to hate you and you know it.
>>
>>17175489
wells it's not like he's wrong or something
>>
File: DataTNG4.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DataTNG4.png
2 MB, 1024x768
I'm trying to start being normal but i'm 21 and have absolutely fucking zero social skills. Dead serious, zero, like I was born yesterday.

Nothing comes naturally or easily and i feel like a massive jerk half the time.
>Do you know my name? [give correct answer] Yay anon remembered my name, that's so awesome!
>Please ask me something! Just ask me a question, anything! [...i don't know any questions]
>Am I bothering you? [No] Are we bothering you? [No, it's fine] Am I disturbing you? [No, of course not] x1000

Eicosanoid biosynthesis pathways and all that shit is NOTHING, i'm going to spend all of med school and probably the entire rest of my life trying to understand social interaction.

On top of that, i think i might be developing a crush like a little kid again (haven't felt this shit since like 7th grade), not just one but multiple people may be attracted to me (for the first time in my life, didn't know that was possible) and i may have just witnessed jealousy for the first time as well.

I can't hold any of these feels, they're just rolling around and i'm chasing them across the floor slipping on banana peels like fucking charlie chaplin
>>
Just fuck me. Why can't I just not get feelings for friends? Why can't I just be into random chicks like anyone else? Fuck. Why do I have to make things so fucking complicated for myself? This shit's so needlessly frustrating. Christ.
>>
Why is it that when I realize a girl I cute, I then end up seeing them every where. Then I fall for them massively.

In my last year of HS, I saw this cute Japanese exchange student in the Lobby. After 2 months, I end up changing Science classes. And who is in that class? Cute Japanese girl. Then I fell for them massively. I never acted on it with her.

And now, In My college, I saw this cute Irish/Polish girl. So, ok, another cute girl. So, fast forward to Friday, and who do I see in my other class? Same girl. And what happens? I fall for them. But this time I asked her out. That turned into a shit show, but I still speak to her, for hours on end at times.
>>
My life sucks, I have no friends. Too shy to talk to anyone. Someone says something to me. I say, uhhh.... Always left out. Nobody talks to me. All by myself. Hate my life
>>
File: 16_111.jpg (44 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
16_111.jpg
44 KB, 426x426
I like one of the professors in my college and I'm sure he likes me back by the way he interact with me. But these feelings make me want to die. Can't date him because of the rules, and the age difference would just make it awkward for others (and probably him as well).
Someone please kill me.
>>
Is this it?
>>
File: 14450231964202.jpg (175 KB, 413x550) Image search: [Google]
14450231964202.jpg
175 KB, 413x550
>living at home like a loser
>dad and I not really getting along
>so many job rejections I'm embarrassed to tell my parents or friends the number
>even rejected from old job I was great at, left on good terms, despite friends still there guaranteeing it
>car shits out today
>no money to fix and so without transportation
>suddenly cry for the first time in years today
>dad starts asking about certain friends during dinner
>see a pattern and he goes for it
>"So why don't you have your shit together like them?"
>no words, just get up from table and walk to the park

Fuck.
>>
>>17175732
iktf man
>graduated 2 years ago
>live with mom
>no fighting i just dont talk to mom like at all
>same with the rejections
>havent applied in months because im so depressed
>family start nagging me at every chance
>"why dont u just apply at ____ they're always hiring there"
>"why dont you call your old boss and see if he as anything"
>"why dont you ask your friends if they're hiring at their place"
>ive become so isolated i get like a text a week from old college friends
>they all have their shit together
>traveling the world and posting on FB
>posting shit about getting engaged or anniversarys
>some even buying houses already
>got so fed up I deleted my fb a few days ago

im running out of money i've saved up from an old job. im just so disheartened. Call me a bitch. A crying faggot. I dont care. i just want a comfy job where I can live on my own. I've lost my friends. Family thinks im a failure. I have 0 motivation. And when I apply I just think "whats the point, im just gonna get rejected" and get sad as fuck. i tell myself tomorrow i get my shit together. every day is a blur now.
>>
>>17175721
what, you don't like my apartment?
I mean, its quite arrogant, if a decent album overall
>>
I am a fucking Bisexual and I want to fuck my best friend. I want to fucking die
>>
>>17175307
come on, give us a chance
bliss, as rumour would have it
please let this be real
a dream come true
please be you
anyway, hello
>>
I can't wait until we're in bed
I know we are amazing together
I just know
>>
>>17175774
if she/he's not though, rule it out
>>
The last ten years of my life have mostly sucked and I just don't know how to change things.

I care way too much what people think. I fear disapproval, disagreement, and rejection and will avoid it at all costs. I will avoid confrontation until I'm extremely angry at which point I will explode with anger. I'm really afraid I might seriously hurt somebody one day in a fit of rage. When someone insults me, it can stay in my mind for years and I'll often fantasize about beating the shit out of them. I'm a nervous wreck around girls I like, which has resulted in me being a 23 year old kissless virgin. I have no friends. I rarely let people into my life, and when I do I will toss them out over minor problems. I'm convinced that most people think I'm a complete joke. I obsess about becoming successful in some way some day and rubbing it in the faces of all the people who looked down on me.

I didn't have any of these issues until I was about 12. Not sure if its related but my father started abusing drugs at the same time and my home life became very chaotic. I became ashamed of my life and uncomfortable in my own skin. I suspect that I may have aspergers, not sure if that has anything to do with these feelings.

Anyway, just had to let that all out. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
I haven't texted or called or had a real conversation with anyone since, I don't even remember when, I swear it's been too long.
>>
>>17175807
I don't know if he likes men or not. We are both from really religious families and I can't tell if its affected him or not
>>
>>17175834
clear the air with him privately if its that important, otherwise look elsewhere
>>
>>17175761

God, yeah, that's basically me right now. Days running together, deleting FB to avoid people.

I'm going to keep applying and keeping a positive outlook or at least faking it till I land something. This shit sucks and takes its toll but we gotta push forward if we want to go anywhere, even if it's a crappy apt away from our parents.

My walks in the park are kinda helping same with trying to get up early each day. Maybe small steps like that will help.
>>
I hate my job but I look forward to work.

Not because of anything work related... Quit frankly I could suck dicks for a living, earn less for it and still walk away with more dignity and respect.
Sometimes I get jealous of people with McJobs.

I look forward to it for one simple reasons. A few girls there seem to like me.

Spend years being the "creep" and a "loser", so I know better than to try anything. I try to keep my head down and focused on work, don't speak unless spoken too.

And my god, do I get so many of them eye-fucking me and giving me a guilty little smile at me when I catch them.

Still too much of a "creep" to ever bother doing anything about it, but it feels good.
>>
>>17175873
initials?
>>
>>17175045
Taking one summer course two days a week of Anthropology for summer, and I can't deicde if I want to drop it. This course takes six hours out of my day due to me having to travel becasue I take public transportation to save money from driving the long distance. Not feeling confident, or enthusiastic about taking it to the point I have not been studying much of the material or caring.

I kind of would rather look for work, and get a job again so I can afford shit again, and not wait for meesly crumbs of cash.

The only benefit of taking the course is it is one less credit I will have to do for my degree.
>>
Just gotta get our shit together. Browsing 4chan and knowing im not alone helps tbqh. I feel like a victim sometimes. Like ive never been in jail. No criminal record. Never suspended. Never cheated in college. Had internships. Have a few letters of recommendation. I just go through a pattern of
>get interview
>get real excited cause I feel like this is it
>nervous as fuck
>haircut, fresh clothes, set it the night before
>get nervous as I walk into the building
>leave with a positive outlook
>check constantly for emails or calls
>days go by
>weeks go by
>the smile dissappears from my face
takes a toll on you. I just want my family to fuck off. I know they mean well but its real heartbreaking to hear. I just can hear it in the tone of their voice how much of a disappointment I am.
>>
>>17175884
meant for
>>17175848
>>
I need to stop taking everyone's opinion as gospel. No matter who it is, I want to meet their expectations. If I could stay focused, I'd realize that no one but myself and my family are worth listening to.

>Treat those who are dear to you with endless kindness, and those who aren't with endless cruelty.
>>
>>17175875
C

Girls;
G, Y, M, D, new janitor chick I don't know her name, cute girl on earlies, that one girl that basically followed me around for a while.
>>
I can't function. I'm always so absent minded, constantly drowned in thought. I'm not fulfilling my responsibilities like normal and I'm starting to look bad around others. Like not acting like who I am, or acting in a considerate way. I'm always just aloof, in my own world. It feels bad knowing she's not in the same position.
>>
>>17175884
You're doing better than the people who have either given up or are lazy fa fucks just lying on the sofa having kids for extra foodstamps. You're not as much of a disappointment as you think.
>>
>>17175926
Even if she's not now, doesn't mean she hasn't been before. You hold each other up at these times (if you're talking about your partner)
>>
>>17175884
You're doing something. You're trying. That's literally all you need to do and keep doing. Yeah, it takes a toll on you. Don't let it break your spirit. Seriously, just keep strong and continue to push. You're in a great position. If you keep working and trying, something will happen. You just need effort. You will start to figure more things out, try more/different things and approaches and you'll progress.
>>
>>17175935
>doesn't mean she hasn't been before
Unfortunately, I genuinely don't believe that and I have all the reason not to. Maybe at times when we were together, but not anymore.
>>
>>17175940
>>17175930
thanks for the words of encouragement. Tomrrow I plan on applying to a bunch of places. especially places outside my field. its gonna take time. hopefully things work out soon
>>
>>17175884
That shit is demoralising as fuck
I know the felling I was unemployed for a year after school before I started uni.
At least 1 interview a week and never got anywhere. Just have to keep at it though, just try and not get your hopes up about 1 job. Apply for as many as possible, and try and not get down about it.
>>
>>17175045
My dad hangs out on 4chan too much for me to let anything off my chest without him realizing its me
>>
>>17175948
i know man. i try to think of it like sports drafts. there are a bunch of prospects. some will be better than me. Some are worse. But all it takes is one person to say yes to me. Hundreds of no. But I just need that 1 yes.
>>
>>17175045
You act like you've never made a fucking mistake in your life. When your employees make a mistake you're not supposed to make them feel like shit for it.

And you wonder why you're losing all your best employees to better jobs? Yeah, there's better pay, but... Not only is McDonald's a shitty place to work at in general, but you're just a goddamn prick of a general manager.

You never get off your ass to help us when we're busy, you constantly make us feel like shit, yet you expect everyone to love you! You're fucking delusional!

I can tolerate rude customers, I can tolerate every other manager besides you. Soon, you'll have absolutely no good employees and everything will go up in smoke. Literally or figuratively? I don't know, but I'll enjoy watching it.

I have a job that starts when I come back from vacation. Have a good fucking life, dick bag
>>
>>17175955
>inb4 he posts in these threads about his cheating life and you realize it's him
>>
>>17175820
anon, go to a psychiatrist. None of those feelings are particularly strange and most of what you're saying can be found in a psychological textbook.

and yes your godawful home life is probably related, but no there's no way you have asperger's
>>
I think I have cancer.... ah well its my own fault.
>>
i think i'm falling for you.
>>
Listen, I want you to stop doing that thing with your head. The thing where you act and think really stupid shit. The thing that holds you back, prevents you from seeing reality, skews your memories and emotions and just makes you do dumb moves. I understand it's reactionary. Why can't people be more like me. Where you just take a step back and access reality from an unbiased point of view, not letting anything in the present affect what you actually feel or think. I don't care if it sounds cocky. It's true.

Why do I have to play all these ridiculously elaborate games? This is fucked up. Beyond belief. It's gone on for too long. Tell me, if everything you said was true, why do you change your words and go back on them NUMEROUS amounts of times; often saying the opposite? Why is it that I only have to say a few words for you to realize what you said was wrong? Why do you contradict yourself so much? Tell me, if everything you said was in fact true, why is everything I'm doing working?
>>
>>17175045
Balls, I'll be lost myself if I ever lose you.
>>
>>17176307
If only this was coming from the one Im interested in
>>
>>17175770
What
>>
>>17176245
Yes, I will look into seeing a doc.

Seriously think I might have at least mild aspergers though due to scoring high on some online tests. But even if I did, it probably has little to nothing to do with my issues.
>>
File: fug.gif (459 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
459 KB, 384x288
i'm not a big fan of how often the bf smokes because i like having more time where he's 100% himself and not on anything, and i feel less connected to him when he's high

but when he's high he doesn't have to take a break or change positions at least once a minute, which makes it easier for me to make myself cum during sex

why must the universe torment me so
>>
I am full of emotions.
I can't express them.

I want to talk to people about how I feel.
I have so many things to say.

I solve this problem by getting drunk to suppress it.
I am so drunk now I won't remember this unless I tell myself about this emotional failing.

I am so alone. I just want to feel like someone cares.

Tomorrow, I will look at this and feel shame. But I shouldn't. Why should I have to be so drunk to admit that being alone is painful?
>>
>>17176493
You don't. You should work on your confidence and self-esteem. When you make friends, that's when you tell them about everything on your mind.
>>
>>17175955
>Having a dad who surfs 4chan

Wow, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>17175045

first time in 6 years of channing I posted in one of these.

Literally the moment we saw each other we hit it off, everyone encouraged us, even though I am 7 years older and have a GF. We made out and I felt like I was in highschool again. You moaned and pulled me close, though wouldn't let me go all the way, which I actually respect. We were both drunk but not drunk enough not to remember and you got my number and texted me random shit the next day.

I dont know what to do now...

Im either in lust, in love, or just a terrible person and deserve to die
>>
>>17176722
Not them but my step dad sometimes browses 4chan too. Here's hoping he's never been on /b/ when I've posted nudes lmao.
>>
i wanna go drunk ghost hunting
but i don't have anyone to go with
>>
>>17176794
What city bro?
>>
>>17176794
>drunk ghost hunting
What's that?
>>
>>17176827
it's kind of like a rodeo
you get drunk, go to purportedly haunted site
use ouija board irresponsibly
spend the next several months with horrible luck and/or a possible haunting of your own home!
>>
>>17177082
Sounds fun. I wanna go.
>>
I just did a proper cleaning of the kitchen sink.
My roommate isn't even going to notice, is he?
>>
I really like a girl who confessed to me recently but our situation is too fucked up for me to do anything about it. A relationship might be possible in about half a year but I don't think she will still have feelings for me by then.
>>
>>17177150
Oh my god, thank you Anon!
The kitchen sink looks wonderful!
You really have no idea how much that... sink was bothering me?

Everyday when I woke up and went to the sink to grab a glass of water the grime around the sink.... threw me off? Prevented me from getting a drink of water...? Harassed me...?

Anyways, I'll be able to sleep a lot more soundly at night thanks to you, Anon.

Thank you!
>>
>>17177171
Whats the situation?
Maybe she'll still have feelings for you then. You never know.
>>
I have no motivation. I have started a full semester of classes at a local community college 2 times so far. Once each semester. Each time I end up just never showing up. My family believes I have just finished my first year. In reality I have just been staying home. I have no skills and I can't get a job. I am a leech to my mom. She works hard and I just eat food and stay home. I am scared to go back to the community college because the teachers in the prerequisite classes know I am the one who always will stop coming. I have no desire to accomplish anything. Yet I am riddled with guilt because I am so useless. I have no idea what went wrong. I was always a good kid.
>>
I recently ordered the parts to a new computer. I put it together with no problem.

I went back to the sites I bought parts from and lied and said that parts never came or they were missing from the boxes and gotten refunds for them.

Is there any chance I can get caught? Could I be sued? I'm also paranoid that the parts I actually received will fail and I won't be able to get them replaced because I lied and said they never showed up. I wouldn't have done this normally, but most of the time I'm broke and have no money. I couldn't resist. I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>17177317
you'll b fine. Don't do it again though. You ass.
>>
I forget how to be sexual with others. When I was in high school and early college, I knew when to touch, how to lead into a kiss, how to take it home.

Now I am incompetent. 2 girls (not at the same time) were flirting with me on several occasions. The one was pretty into me. But I didn't do shit. Just stood there. I went on a date last weekend. Everything was going great, but I couldn't get things going besides a pat on the arm when talking.
What happened to me? How did I unlearn a basic human instinct?
>>
>>17177298
I feel you. My sophomore year I goofed in a similar way, though I was away at college by myself. It's a cycle. When you feel that kind of guilt, you lose motivation, making you feel even more guilty. Hell, I've even heard that with that kind of situation you make yourself feel more guilty as a sort of punishment.

You just got to go and do it. Own up to what you did, and try again. But this time do not accept failure. Everyone is worth more than they know, you just need to remember your worth. Me for example, I still am pretty lazy, but after that year in college I started getting good grades by pulling last minute all nighters. Not that I recommend doing that, but I learned that I am worth enough that I wouldn't fail because of my own actions.

Just do it man! I am sure you can, you just got to convince yourself that as well.
>>
File: 1462951503578.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1462951503578.gif
140 KB, 379x440
I can't stop looking at girls' asses.

I need to stop. I don't do anything with it, not like I jerk off to the images in mind at the end of day. Just like them. I find them pleasing, but I know this shit will land me in trouble sooner or later.

If I was female, maybe then it wouldn't be as creepy.
>>
>>17177298
>>17177344
>that death spiral
Same boat. At the moment working, but after 5 almost 6 years, all I have to show for it is a 3.2 GPA, and an AA gen sci.

It's shit with no motivation. I can get good grades, for a while I had 3.8, then it dropped to a 3.5, now I'm just existing.

I want to go back, but at times I don't know why anymore.
>>
>>17177326
But I can't stop doing it, that's the thing. When I start running out of money I'll eventually do it. I'm petrified of getting caught. I don't want to go to jail. It's not like I'm stealing thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars from some small company someone runs to support their family. I just feel bad and don't want to get caught and go to jail. Fuck.
>>
>>17177348
Even just catching it before it's too late is good. My GPA isn't perfect, but I know that I worked for it in my last two years, and it would've been worse if I hadn't. Own up to what you did, and don't feel guilty. "Repent" or whatever by actually doing your work, so you never have to feel bad.
>>
My insides are all jumbled up now. I want to see you. I do love you. It's probably not how it seems on both sides. Im sure we'll see each other soon.
>>
>>17177358
Initials?
>>
>>17177364
From J
>>
>>17177378
That's weird because I'm a J too heh.
>>
>>17177381
We are legion
>>
>>17175045
I'm not mad at you for cheating on her, Im not even mad at the fact that you've rolled in shit and came out smelling like roses. But you having two women constantly pining for your affection in front of me every night makes me feel like an inept piece of trash because I can't build that kind of connection with ONE person let alone TWO.
>>
>>17177344
Thank you for the response. I got up early just now and have showered and got dressed. I am calling the school to let them know my situation to see if I can't get a little bit of counseling through this next semester. I hate wasting all this money, buying classes then eventually stop going to them, but I'm going to try again. I just don't want to be a burden on my mom. I'm going to fucking do this. I'm so mad at myself for being such a fuck up. AHHH! I. Am. Going. To. Do this. So. Help. Me. God.
>>
I'm going to quit a job I've only had for 4 weeks. I already have another position lined up but I'm terrified of giving this place notice. I just want to say "this isn't working for me kthxbai" and run out the door with spaghetti falling out of my pockets but I should think of more to say.
>>
File: TooYoung.jpg (19 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
TooYoung.jpg
19 KB, 500x301
>>17175673
>My life sucks, I have no friends. Too shy to talk to anyone. Someone says something to me. I say, uhhh.... Always left out. Nobody talks to me. All by myself. Hate my life
I know this feel, anon. Spent my entire life that way up to now.
The strangest part is that i'm >>17175574 and now people do want to talk to me. But i don't know how.
Life's never gonna be all that easy for guys like you and me. But maybe we can find our own share of that happiness we were promised as kids someday.
>>
>>17177429
But you like house so that's cool
>>
>>17177171
Real feelings won't just fade
>>
D

when you said you loved me, did you mean it? When you walked through shadows with me, and held my hand. I've been keeping you in mind. My heart is yours R
>>
How could I still have feelings for you...
After all you've done..
the fake account you made, all those hours you spent on that account, harassing me...
the abuse, the things you said that you could never take back..
and yet here I am, still sitting here not wanting it to be over, even though we haven't properly spoken in almost a month..
fucking kill me
>>
>>17177576
Initials?
>>
>>17177597
fuck off
>>
"So can we pretend sweetly before the mystery ends?
I am a man with a heart that offends with its lonely and greedy demands."

I want to run my fingers on your chest and tell you how much I love you.
>>
I wasn't treated very well as a child. Apparently developed Stockholm syndrome for my parents (according to my former psychologist). Stopped seeing my shrink about 2 years ago when he started making me remember things I now wish I didn't. Currently can't find myself to even be interested in sex, let alone a simple relationship. Have to be told what to do at all times otherwise I don't function (this includes being told to eat and sleep, the only thing I've been able to do on my own is go to the bathroom and use my phone).

Honestly I used to feel normal and always happy, even when I was abused. Now I just feel, broken. And sad.
>>
>>17177604
Wow.
That's even exactly what my person would say too.
>>
>>17177576
This could be to me except I never harassed anyone on a fake account and I've never been abusive.
Hope things work out with your person anon.
>>
I'm gonna come see you when I get off. Let's get this over with.
>>
I want to spend more time with you but cant. Thus i can't tell you i love you. I just hope Chad doesn't steal you away first...
>>
Please fuck me with a strap on
>>
If I wasn't a woman I would walk out the door right now and hitchhike across the country. I want to disappear.
>>
i will win. not immediately but indefinately.
>>
>>17177872
It was never a competition.
>>
>>17177837
Would you do it if someone came with?
>>
>>17177733
Okay.
>>
I can feel the depression crawling back. I thought I finally got over this shit but still it keeps on coming back...
>>
>>17177882
No one I know would even think about doing this. But yeah, it's likely I would.
>>
T,
I wanted nothing more than to make you happy. I wanted nothing more than to hear you laugh and see you smile. When you left because I couldn't do that anymore, I felt like a failure. I'm sorry I couldn't do it. I just want you to know I'd give anything for a second chance to prove how much I love you. Happy birthday.
K.
>>
>>17177837
I understand a project like that is more dangerous for a woman than a man, but it's not like you would have a very good time of it even if you were a man.
>>
File: 1426215389098.jpg (40 KB, 552x559) Image search: [Google]
1426215389098.jpg
40 KB, 552x559
Facebook turns people into assholes.

Myself included.

Maybe my friends were always assholes.

Maybe I've always been an asshole.

I don't care. I don't need to look into a mirror more than twice a day.
>>
>>17177960
some (i'm wagering a lot of us) could say the same about this place...
>>
>>17177960
Why, exactly? I've resolved to start being social and i just started tentatively using facebook. All i've done is post a profile pic of myself and a few drawings, and i don't feel like it's affected me at all.

Sure it seems like narcissists use it to fuel their ego with 2500 friends and 400 likes on every selfie, but i think they probably act like that on every other online platform and in real life so it doesn't seem to change them either.
>>
I guess it was but an infatuation. You only showed interest in me when I engage, but if i don't find you, you will never come to me. Perhaps we will stop this soon, I have put enough effort to keep it alive
>>
Ugh.. I failed again. I'm tired of failing again and again. People tell me that I'm better than the ones that give up, but no, because I keep on failing and still no result for my stubborn self to feel like I'm progressing.
I've been strong for a long time and I just want to let go for just a little and just fall. I want someone to pick me up or catch me when I'm falling. Fuck you!! NO!! I'm strong and I'll be better, just watch me.

It's all on me. It's always on me. I'll move things forward. So fuck you all I don't need you.
>>
File: bothering.jpg (18 KB, 564x509) Image search: [Google]
bothering.jpg
18 KB, 564x509
>>17177985
Some people are not very good at approaching people. Even those they are extremely interested in.
I'm one of them.
>>
>>17177985
I didn't want to bother you. Only way i could know i wasn't was when you chose to talk to me.
>>
>>17178012
>>17178028
I just hope you can let me know if you miss me because I am unsure what I mean to you, and whether to hold onto you or move on.
>>
Fml its my birthday and for the last two years ive blight my friend something and hasnt gaven me jack shit this year and i feel fucking terrible. First world problems but its the thought that counts eh. Brb kms
>>
>>17177985
Fear of rejection? When he engages, is when I know he feels the same about me, I have to be 100% certain! even if I suspect he might
>>
I hate life and am paranoid about everything and everyone. I don't trust anyone. Want to kill my self, so bad. I hope the human race becomes extinct and soon!
>>
>>17178057
I do miss you.
>>
I think I finally blew it with this girl. We had our ups and downs, especially downs, and we weren't even together.

She was my first and probably last chance at losing my wizard status. And she was hot and young (21, me 36).

But then again this would have never worked out. Not only because there where a lot of red flags all over her, but I am just so socially retared and autistic that I never ever could develop feelings for her or any woman because I would always think "This isn't real, she's somehow mocking me."

So I will die a virgin. And it doesn't even feel bad man.
>>
Don't trust anybody. especially groups of people. Group think mentality is what led to a holocaust. People are evil. Sometimes the kindest people are the darkest the the biggest ass holes are the best people because there angry that the world is so bad. I fucking hate being alive life is suffering.
>>
>>17175371
People like you are the exact reason I hide my intelligence.
>>
I hate all pakis.

They think they are white yet they are filthy poo stains, no matter how rich you are, how many whiote friends you associte with, you will alwasy be Raja the fucking paki CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUANSUSATS
>>
Waking up in the morning is the worst feeling. It's like oh fuck great more of this fucking b/s great!
>>
>>17178119
You will miss me more when I'm dead so do something about it.
>>
Hey Anon,

Just some advice, she is not actually nice it's a front she is a cunt. Do not ever trust a bitch ever!
>>
>>17178176
Can I assume you are male? don't judge an entire gender based on a narrow understanding or personal bad experience
>>
>>17178149
Fuck off, we don't tolerate racist bullshit
>>
>>17178157
random response. It's probably not for you

stay alive
>>
>>17178190
I used to be for women rights. But womens right are wrong. They don't deserve rights. Lincoln was dead wrong. Most religions will tell you a woman should be subservient to a man. Are you going to tell God he is wrong?
>>
>>17178200
If you miss someone, do something about it. Either of you could die at any moment.
>>
>>17178190
Just in Anons defence I have never met a bitch I could trust...
>>
>>17178247
I've never met a person I could trust. No even myself :(

Maybe just all people are terrible
>>
>>17178261
/thread
>>
File: face2.png (132 KB, 560x468) Image search: [Google]
face2.png
132 KB, 560x468
>>17175045
Feel pretty shitty right now and confused.
>Turned down a Warehouse job paying 12-13$ an hour to work at walmart.
>why? Cause i like cashier and salesman work also work as a cellphone rep part time.
I feel super conflicted,But in my mind i'd rather be making less and be happy than making more and regretting/Hating my job every morning.
>>
>>17178261
I try to be trustworthy to counteract this effect in society and give people a good example. Try to keep all my promises, no matter how small, as best I can. eg if someone tells me something and says "don't tell X", i won't post it on 4chan no matter how much it's eating at me, since X might read it and figure it out somehow.

I'm a loner who's scared of people though, so i doubt i've inspired anybody or made any difference. Just feels like the right thing to do i guess.

What do you guys mean though, anyway? What have people done to convince you they cannot be trusted?
Good to share so we can check and update our moral codes. Be the change, right?
>>
>>17178331
>work at walmart
>be happy
You fucked up.
>>
>>17175045
I dropped out of college, I havent had sex in over 4 years, Havent been in a rationship in 5y, I work a dead end job as a bartender, and my schizophrenia is slowly getting worse. Im afraid that eventually Ill go shitfuck and lose my sanity
>>
I'm working as a cashier tomorrow for the first time and I'm super fucking nervous
>>
>>17178430
Cashier isnt that bad, just keep your mouth shut besides polite pleasantries, and youll be fine. What store?
>>
ahhhh please please please please please please please
>>
So I can't tell if my mom's requests of me are reasonable or not. From her perspective, my life is going in a dangerous direction, but to me I'm just a normal 18 year old trying to figure shit out, albeit with an unusual relationship situation. Here's the most important events I guess:

>be 18 y/o me
>get new gf
>I get her pregnant and she decides to abort
>meanwhile I'm spending my money unwisely, but not going broke or anything
>I decide to switch majors from a liberal arts degree to a STEM field because I think it will make me more successful
>gf and I decide to get engaged
>I do poorly in STEM major classes and get on academic warning
>gf decides to become Mormon
>mom feels like she's being barraged by all the changes in my life and thinks my relationship is responsible for the financial and academic problems
>maybe partially I was distracted by the relationship, but it's not like I'm not learning from my failures here, and it also had to do with my own personal decision to switch fields to something I had no real aptitude in
>mom also is not cool with the abortion thing because she's very catholic. gf regrets the abortion, but it still causes disputes.
>gf feels like my mom is trying to get me to talk her out of joining her new religion
>things come to a head and they have an argument on the phone where they start yelling at each other and calling each other names

So now my mom is asking me to go to therapy, wants to see my bank transactions, wants to see my grades whenever, wants to have proof that I'm not working more than 10hrs/week in the school year, and wants to know when I will and won't be at her house when I am staying with her this summer. Otherwise she will repo my car and not pay for my rent at an apartment complex. Which would be reasonable.. I think, except me and my roommate are already legally bound by our lease and I would have to drop out of school to pay for my end of it.
>>
>>17178497
Fuck up, and tell your mothwr its your life, and she shouldnt be interfering with it. I had a very similar problem a while back, I was forced to move country because of that.
>>
So I fell over my chair, I said "apogologized" in an official debate, I made a bunch of typos while talking to my friend and blabbered with a guy which we casually argue with.
I feel like an utter moron like now, there is literally no fucking excuse for this
>>
>>17178442
I work in one of the tourists shops at my town, it's rather lowkey but it'll probably get a bit busy once the season officially hits. I'm not too worried but sometimes I get a little anxious about money
>>
>>17178204
Firstly I don't believe in God
Secondly, I've never heard it mentioned that God said "never trust a bitch"
Actually you don't really deserve an opinion actually, because you judge people based on characteristics over which they have no control, i.e gender
>>
>>17178247
is that because you're an untrustworthy cunt?
I don't suppose it feels nice being called that, but perhaps if you didn't refer to a woman as a bitch in the first place, you wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>17178176
Initials please?
>>
Do you see? That's how it works!
This is key
I respond to what I thought you said to me
If you didn't say that, then I was paranoid, made a mistake and am truly sorry
As I said
Is this a reason not to speak to me?
Or an excuse to forget me?
None of these things?
See how I'm left with speculations?
And others filling in the blanks for me
>>
>>17178497
Your mother loves you a lot if she's willing to go to those lengths to see you do well in your life.. Let me break it down for you:

You are 18 years old. Eight - teen. An adult in the eyes of American law, but a teenager/child otherwise - newly stumbling your way through life. Your mother cares about you, because she didn't just kick you out and practically ignore you. She still wants to be involved in your life and help you, which is a great kindness. She is no longer legally obligated to care for you, her being in your life is purely her choice now. Please keep in mind how many terrible parents there are out there who are counting down the days until they can legally detach themselves from their offspring.

Next, you knocked up your equally young gf. Her having an abortion was a good choice obviously because neither of you can take care of a child now - the child would have had a terrible life if you'd had it, I hope you both understand that. However, your mother's religion has nothing to do with your gf's choice, and your mother is 100% in the wrong saying she shouldn't have had an abortion. If you had the child I can say with absolute guarantee that you both would have dropped out of school AND your mother would be the one raising the child right now.

You were distracted by all this emotional trauma and screwed up in school. Take a semester/year off. Work more - see how the real world is so that you are motivated to do well in school. Mindless, menial work for terrible pay will make you desire a degree like never before. And remember - any degree is always better than no degree in this world that we're living in right now.

And finally, I know you'll hate this last piece of advice, but please at least consider it: become close with your mother now so you can concentrate on your future and have her help you, and limit yourself to seeing your gf only once or twice a week. If she is a good partner, she will stand by you through this.
>>
>>17178573
Initials please? You're smarter than this anon.
>>
File: mo sislak.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
mo sislak.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
>>17175405
don't give up bud
be carefree and say fuck the world
enjoy yourself while you're young
>>
>finishing uni
>possibly moving away from home and all my friends because I can't afford to live in London
>about to apply for a dream job but full of doubts
>probably won't get the job, know that I'll get depressed if it falls through
>no gf, still a virgin even after 3 years at uni

tl;dr: my future is completely uncertain and I'm scared shitless because of it.
>>
I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were being this serious. I have a hard time reading you sometimes. It's my fault, and I should respect you more.
>>
>>17177346
>If I was female, maybe then it wouldn't be as creepy.

That's actually the plot of https://www.yuri-ism.net/slide/read/is_my_hobby_weird/en/1/1/page/1
>>
>my boyfriend said he's really horny
> i ask if he wants nudes
>he says yes
>send nudes
>asks if he has any other requests
>boyfriend just cracks a joke and says nothing else
>tfw you know you're being a baby but you have really low self esteem so even just a "wow you look nice" or something would be ok
>lol
>>
>>17178713
maybe he's too busy masturbating to type or think straight right now.
>>
>>17178734
yeah no i was just being really sensitive and stupid
i didn't yell at him or anything and i know he didn't do anything wrong

i'm just always insecure that he doesn't find me very attractive
>>
i never say anything to him about it because i don't want to sound like a whiny bitch

he might just not like talking about looks but i dunno. i tell him how nice he looks, and he just doesn't say that shit to me ever.
>>
>>17178713
I feel you. Don't wanna be a whiny baby but also feeling like a petulant child because you're /not/ saying anything about it. Bleh.
>>
>>17175045
>brother (younger) is coming to parents' house next Friday for the weekend
>he's very successful in life while I've been regressing since 2014
>will probably flaunt his success and talk about how great his life has been
>for me, this year has been bad and will potentially be the worst one yet
I don't know what to do next weekend or how I can stand him. I don't want to browse this site when he's here. We used to be very close as little kids, but started to drift apart during puberty. Granted, his life has been much easier than mine, but thinking about that doesn't make me feel better.

Maybe I should have posted this on /r9k/, but didn't find a good thread for that and didn't want to start a new one.
>>
>>17177358
To?
>>
Dude, I'm into you, but please don't make me say it. It's hard to even post anonymously.
>>
>>17175050
Just get a fucking job dumbass
>>
>>17175405
Fuck her right in the p-u$$y!
>>
>>17178898
How about just asking him out?
>>
>>17178763
i just ended up telling him in the least bitchy way possible and he said he totally understands and admits he doesn't say it very much at all, but that isn't because he isn't attracted to me, he just doesn't want me to think he only likes me for my body

and he said he'll work on telling me that stuff

communication, folks
>>
I'm male, 181cm tall and 64kg weight.

Im unsecure about my weight and being too thin my whole life, that it affects me mentaly deeply.

I've tried working out, using proteins, geiners whatnot but to no result.

Shit.
>>
When I see people competing with other peoples boyfriends or girlfriends, saying they are better, I wonder why they don't work on improving themselves and focusing on their own lives instead of interfering in others
>>
>>17178590
U mad? Need a tampon?
>>
>>17178609
I got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1.
>>
>>17178627
XD
>>
>>17179082
When I see people competing with other people's boyfriends or girlfriends, I want to drive an icepick through their fucking heads for making our shit hookup culture even more shit.

As if it aint hard enough landing a quality boyfriend/girlfriend, then you gotta worry bout assholes trying to ruin it just because they're homewrecking fucks.
>>
File: 1453191562628.png (40 KB, 220x191) Image search: [Google]
1453191562628.png
40 KB, 220x191
4chan cant help you with real problems,just teenage BS that shouldn't even be on this site in the first place.
>>
>>17177985
I'm sorry. (not you, but still...)
>>
>>17179116
Yeah this world is straight shit. I hope Jesus comes back n kill everyone!
>>
>>17179078
hey, we have almost the same BMI! (19.5 vs 19.4)
I tried many times and failed, but this time it worked. Gained 10 pounds of muscle in the last couple of months, feels fucking good man.
Don't think too much, just work out like a maniac. Go to sleep sore every day, and watch your progress on the weights. The muscles will come someday.
>>
>>17179172
So, work out till it fucking hurts, erry day?
>>
File: 1427488066090.jpg (201 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1427488066090.jpg
201 KB, 645x773
>>17178898
I wish anyone who feels this way about me would just give me some kind of sign, anything.
I've been terrified of people since i was in kindergarten, but now i'm trying to fix a lifetime of isolation, and the hardest part is how to tell whether people actually want to talk to me.

The sad thing is that now that I've started to open my eyes, it seems some people out there are even more afraid of me than i am of them. I wish it didn't have to be this way. Wish we could just talk to each other directly right now instead of sitting and tearing ourselves apart inside.

I thought I was the broken one in a normal world, but now it seems like everyone else is almost as broken as me.
>>
>>17175045
The girl I'm in love with is also one of my closest friends. The problem is that she is getting fucked by some other guy on a regular basis and even tells me about it from time to time. Prior to him she was a virgin and now I have to live with the knowledge that he's plowing her constantly while I'm alone.
>>
>>17179178
Yes.

>>17179246
I'm sorry anon.
>>
Dearest Anon

I love you. I got hurt in a new group, some were bullyish, and I didn't like them all. Most of them were alright. It was like being at school. I got ill but couldn't talk about it, and was past assistance on a confidence boost, it wouldn't have been worth it. I needed reassurance on said fears. I had to get out of a situation, and in that way did the right thing and it wasn't all about me, but I felt I didn't exist anymore, we'd already made up the last fight, and you held me close again like you cared, yet not to be a friend again, and if you wanted more again, that was fine, I do too, but I had to know you still meant it and if you didn't, why? I'd never push for more than you wanted. I wanted to share my life with you, and accept you, even if you didn't want that now. Strong feelings but honest, and not forced. It was like the internet had become a thing, and our world wasn't real anymore, I felt angry. The pictures and memories we shared seemed forgotten and unknown, perhaps people thought I made you up. Did you know what we have? perhaps I had trouble defining it when you asked. I wish I had said love, but I didn't want what you had said to me to be a lie, although I feel it so much, anyway it leaves me with a sadness every time I'm there, and see what they have now I don't, so I can't engage. I feel invisible, not making any sense of our lives. I want to, and see years pass when nothing changes, even though I changed my approach. I want to talk and we have, and became so close, and you've appeared to me so many times since. I'm not sure where we are now. I guess I should go and let you forget, if I wasn't worth the trouble. I didn't mean to bring you any. Thanks for the time. I miss you. I look out for you love, love you. Take care, yea?

love Anon
>>
fuck. shouldn't be feeling this way. I took too long a break to recuperate and now getting back to the grindstone is bringing on anxiety. that's okay though comfort reeks of mediocrity, gotta embrace it.

what is my motivation. is it just to get there? I thought that would be enough but it just feels morally ambiguous and lacking in substance. I wanted to get to a point where I could help other people overcome the things holding them back and share what I've learned but if that is one of my biggest motivators... then I'm failing in pursuing it.... guess I'm opening the youtube channel.

no more thought, time to do. work time. I need to hustle, I've got one month before LA, I've only got six to Bormio/Innsbruck/Sweden (can't decide).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N70w91TK9AQ

I'm out for like the next, forever? I don't have time for this shit. I don't have time that I can blow on the internet anymore. I hurt myself pretty bad physically but seriously hurt myself and set myself back by stepping back into bad time management habits and laziness while recuperating.
>>
I hate bitches, I hate cults, I hate the government. I hate the Illuminati .I hate rape. I hate Satanism and satanic ritual abuse. I hate people. i hate things. i hate you. I hate me.I hate hate. I hate this world. I hate being controlled. I hate group think. I hate labels. I HATE JUDGEMENT.

Someone please tell what there is in this world to live for ? Anything ?
>>
Can anything go, or it is better to not post child-rant stuff? I should be more mature but I don't know why I'm not.
>>
I love love you
You cutie
I don't have an answer to that... Yet
But I'll always be here
>>
>>17179316
Awe that's cute.
>>
>>17177285
We both live with her ex-boyfriend who still loves her. He also happens to be my best friend so I really don't want to "betray" him. A lot more has happened too but I don't want to go into it.. We are all moving out in September but I have basically rejected her anyway. I might not even feel the same way about her once we won't all be living together.
>>
>>17179311
Well, I guess I have nothing to lose.

I'm a 23 yo male that it is in the middle point of knowing I have to try, but I don't want to try, and I know I'm not trying.

I don't know if I'm explainning right (since my english sucks) but I know I will have to be actively searching job and trying to save to move on, but I just can't find something that makes me move. I'm not saying this in the edgy way "so edgy, nothing cool" etc etc

But I very lack discipline and willpower, then I can't do something at 100% if I don't like it. Don't missread me, I'm not asking for everything done and I'm not searching easy job.

In fact, I will accept whatever tech related job, but I don't know where to search and I don't have the motivation to search as fuck.

I know I have to grow up, but how the fuck do I find the motivation?
>>
Things feel really good right now..but I don't. I know this is just a surge of temporary things.

I'm worried because I don't know how this will turn out. What's going to last? What will stay in the long run? I'm worried because I know after this point, everything has to break down. I get scared when I'm happy because I know that usually it's only a matter of time before I get shattered. Doesn't feel good at all. There are some things I don't count on, but other things I invest my hope into. Those one's hurt the most. Those are the biggest risks.
>>
I have everything but I feel like I have nothing.

The only reason I haven't AN HEROED is because my 6 year old daughter is a genius.

I also feel like I might not like her as much if she was a filthy casual.
>>
So you're only a dick to me and I'm supposed to think you cared? Piss off
>>
File: cotd_email_1433249805_00006.jpg (18 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
cotd_email_1433249805_00006.jpg
18 KB, 390x219
I've been hung up over my ex for a year and a half after she cheated on me and things fell apart. I still want to be with her, she was my first gf and still only gf I've had. I think about her everyday for with everything I do and have done everything I could think of aside literally begging on my knees to get back together. I've even apologized multiple times fot getting our relationship ship die. I really want this feeling of anxiety to leave, and to begin taking proactive steps in my life, but I've spent 2 years of my life waiting to be with her, 3 months with her, and the last year and a half trying trying to get over her/win her back. Not to mention I had my heart set on us losing our virginity together, and still do, and oh gawd when die I become some dumb that I've fixated on such trivial matters and given up on progressing in life. The struggles of 23 yr old virgin with self diagnosed social anxiety and possibly high functioning autism.
>>
Wat je zegt ben je zelf, met je kop door de helft. Zet em op je hoed, dan is het morgen weer goed.
>>
Why do people complain to me but get mad when I offer them advice? At one point I figured, okay maybe they don't want my advice, maybe they just need someone to vent to. Cool. So then they get mad when I just go "yeah, I see", "damn, that sucks" etc. What the fuck do you want? I'd love tO help you but HOW
>>
>>17177378

To C?
>>
>>17179435

>I've been hung up over my ex
>still want to be with her, she was my first gf and still only gf I've had
>I think about her everyday for with everything I do and have done everything I could think of aside literally begging on my knees to get back together.
>I've even apologized multiple times fot getting our relationship ship die. I really want this feeling of anxiety to leave, and to begin taking proactive steps in my life
>3 months with her
Your situation sounds a lot like mine...I think what you need to do is forget about the relationship/convincing her and instead start talking to her like things are new...like you never had a relationship and you're just casually coming into her life, making her interested in you until she actually wants you again.
Why didn't you fuck during the three months? Especially after knowing her for two years. That's strange.

It's been a few months for me, not a year.

Stop apologizing to her, don't take responsibility for that shit. It's not your fault. She PURPOSELY tries to make you do that so you look bad so she doesn't have to feel like the piece of fucking shit trash she really is. That's not your job. She fucked up. Don't ever apologize again. Don't ask for the relationship back. Just pretend to "start over". Don't literally act like you're starting over of course. Try not to bring up the problems of the past when you talk to her. Only the good memories..

Honestly, I think you shouldn't be trying to get back with her only for the reason that she cheated. Especially after knowing you for so long. Fuck her. She's a fucking piece of shit cunt. But if you don't care, I understand. And that's why I'm trying to give advice on what to do. You need to realize she's not interested in you, that's why you can't try to mend things. You need to actually spark her interest again.
>>
i quit smoking recently and everything is hitting me so hard
i feel like such a baby but holy shit man i'm so emotional everything is making me feel like sobbing rn
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x100
I know exactly... PRECISELY what I need to do in order to improve my life.

I don't want to.

I am full of rage. Just overflowing with rage.

Rage is all I have left. When I let go of the rage, I will cry, and if I cry, I am not sure I will be able to stop.

I'm angry about everything. I'm angry that magic is real. I'm angry that I have morals. I'm angry that I know I'm not a special snowflake genius. I'm angry that I'm lonely. I'm angry that I hate people. I'm angry about my own choices. I'm angry about my gender/sex and my sexual orientation. I'm angry about the desire to have sex. I'm angry that I have to eat. I'm angry that I have to BREATHE.

I can't think of ANYTHING that I'm not angry about.

What can I do about this?
>>
>>17179495
Almost like me but without angry, kek.

Maybe somebody who already know this told you yet, but did you think on some fighting sport? Beating up boys using your anger maybe will improve your life, or at least decrease the angry you feel the rest of the day.
>>
>>17179495
Depends. What kind of anger is it? If it's anything like mine, then no. It's literally a part of who you are. If you are just angry in an immature, confused/lost way, then you just need to grow up.

If you're fucking angry because you're emotional, and you constantly want to beat the shit out of people, and I mean ACTUALLY hurt people, and you know exactly where the anger is coming from and why, and you know that even if you know the answers you're still angry, then you can't do anything. Embrace it. Control it. Use it. It is not such a bad quality once you cultivate it and take advantage of it's uses. If you start using it positively and to progress, that is

"Rage is a big part of courage"

I found this quote in a game, but it is no less true.

>>17179500
I have boxed competitively for 7 years. It helps, but it doesn't fix anything. It only serves as an outlet. My rage is literally forever present. If he doesn't control the anger, fighting won't do fuck all for him, I bet.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 253x152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 253x152
>>17179500
Check'd

But senpai, if I did that, I might improve my life. I don't want to improve my life. I want to flop around in this mire of indulgence until I combust.
>>
You had money to travel with your bros but not to visit me. You made comments about other women in front of me- you have NO idea how close I was to telling you to get the fuck out and walk your ass to work in the rain!! I was your whore where you wanted me dp'd but you're not gay!

Damn, sober me is sad but drunk me gets angry. I've gottaa get it out soon because you've found another whore (who is butt ass ugly btw and you'll be supporting her lifestyle. Yeah- good luck with that!). Not to mention I've decided you're a piece of shit who I shouldn't waste my time on. NO MAS!!
>>
>>17179510
>>17179495
I meant to add that anger is actually a great motivator once you control it enough to use it.
>>
>>17179510
Well, as you will guess, I didn't talk this to anyone (I'm the anon who offere him fighting sports).

I though since angry is like a feeling "you can't let it escape" doing something to let it escape will improve something. It is curious how it works.

>>17179512
Had you think in Jail? I mean, I don't have and extense life experience and stuff, but if you're angry and you want to fuck it everything, sell things, fight people in street and then fight them in Jail.
>>
>>17179094
no, my period isn't due yet and I don't wear tampons. I use pads. And I also had an unexpected discussion that resulted in the possible resolution of a long-standing problem, so not angry anymore. Ignorance makes me angry
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 943x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 943x871
>>17179510
Uhhhh... I think I'm hiding my sadness behind a facade of anger. I should feel guilty about many of my decisions and instead I feel angry that it "happened" and for the influences that led it to happening. Or I should feel betrayed and hurt because someone abused me, and instead I feel angry with myself for making the decision to trust them. Etc.
>>
>>17177623
tell me more
>>
>>17179523
Yeah in that case, you need to find the sources of the problems and deal with them. Sounds like you actually can fix them. There's a reason behind the way you are, and reasons can be dealt with. I'm not like that. I have a lot of reasons to be angry, yes, but it seems I'm more just angry for no reason at all. My anger just comes out of nowhere. Purely emotional. For you, you can actually dig deep and uncover what's beneath. You can fix it. I'm guessing you weren't always like this. I was.
>>
>>17179101
whoever said 'I never met a bitch I could trust' does have a problem with referring to all women as bitches, and also with not trusting all women.

And that song is terrible btw
>>
>>17179434
who are you talking to?
>>
>>17179433
>my 6 year old daughter is a genius
You have reason enough to live, then. That is your rock; hold onto it.
>>
I hate fuck buddies. what the fuck is that shit?

Fuck 2016

If we're fucking, we're not buds, see? even if we're friends

Romance isn't dead, but the difference between friendship, and fucking a friend. If this happens regularly, we call this a RELATIONSHIP

ffs
>>
i might have schizophrenia
>>
I'm in LOVE with this fucking man, caught up in the vagueness of people's friendships, when 90% of friends may not be friends at all. This doesn't apply to me, but how the fuck do I know what applies to them. Ambiguous as fuck

Fuck me. I'll have to get married
>>
>crazy shit goes down
>life went to hell
>gets better
>always feel on high alert because of the nature of the events that transpired
>get pissed too easily when I feel like someone is messing with me
>drink occssionally to stay calm
>realize alcohol probably isn't helping
>suspect I may be bipolar or some flavor of BPD
>mfw probably going to inna military
>>
I'm not 100% certain that my husband is the biological father of our daughter.
>>
>>17179633
>>
>>17179523

Are you in any relationship right now?
>>
S

fuck off. your tv stand is not better than theirs. they weren't even talking about your tv stand
>>
File: Snapchat-5825507631333339933.jpg (280 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5825507631333339933.jpg
280 KB, 720x1184
I'm not a bad looking guy . I'm 6'3 not fat but ain't skinny either but I have a small dick I haven't measured it but I would say is lower than 5 1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1908x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1908x2048
>>17179637
Kinda, but my rage is ruining it. Why?

>>17179538
I don't think so Anon. I've always been rather like this. I've never been able to dance and I don't even listen to music any more, it just irritates me. I don't watch TV/movies and when I must, I especially avoid anything "comedy". I am dying.
>>
Been with my MTF gf for 11 years now. Things are fucking shitty, we've been living together for 6 years now. She's an abusive drunk and gets violent when she drinks and drinks whenever she can afford it. If she's not drunk she's high, if she's sober she's bitchy and distant. Right now she's mad at me because I wouldn't barrow money from my family so she could buy weed. We don't even have sex anymore and feel like crap around her. She's been ignoring me all day and the only thing she's said to me is "You had a chance to make things better for me and didn't take it. I'm annoyed with you"

Starting to hate her and hate this shit.
>>
>>17179692
>mtf
>girl
>she
>>
I hope you know that I really really like you and hope we can get our act together and continue being good towards eachother because it's getting pretty healthy learning how not to step on eachothers toes while properly communicating what we need out of this. Don't forget that I like you because I see potential for you to become someone beautiful and not walk down a path of hateful regrets so learn from me what this needs to work and continue for our future. I hope you don't give up
>>
>>17179692
So what I'm reading here is instead of admitting you're both blazing faggots, you've let your perfectly good qt twink bf turn into a roastie?
>>
>>17179633
How long have you been/were you cheating? How old is your daughter? Does your husband or daughter know? Does the other party know?
>>
>>17179703
cbhatuibvfyiyydxv
>>
>>17179717
It was just a one-time thing, but the timing is very suspect. I of course was also having sex with hubby around that came time, so he might still be the father. Daughter turns 2 in July. Nobody knows.
>>
>>17179690

What do you mean by kinda?

Maybe you should talk to your partner about it. See if it helps.
>>
oh adv wtf do i do
I've been having trouble getting over this girl. We haven't spoken in 168 days, nearly as long as we did speak. I miss her, I miss the idea of her, this near perfect girl who liked me for me and not for what I do or what I don't look like
I want to be loved and have someone to love, the particulars don't matter to me yet
Tonight I met my partner in this band, the other keyboard player, and she's a goddamn virtuoso
She reminded me so much of the girl I met nearly a year ago and stopped talking to half a year ago. So fucking much it's uncanny
I have to stand less than a meter away from her a lot of this summer playing and practicing and she's really nice it's gonna be great but I want to just fully let go and not think about the one girl from this one, who I know i have zero chance with already
Fuck probably none of that makes sense.
>>
Notice me sempai
>>
Please let this payoff. Most of my life, I've waited for this. For us
>>
>>17179820
Sounds like a hormonal imbalance.
>>
I am you best friend, I'm always there for you. I know your breakup was bad and I'm the only one who didnt call him a fucking loser because I know you love him. I would kill myself if that could make him come back for you because I'm in love with you and it hurts. I just want you to be happy even if that means that I'll never be with you.
>>
I'm sorry i reacted negatively when you complimented me, or my playing. You're so far and above me, and jaded me thought it wasn't sincere. I thought you might just be picking me up just to put me down, you know? It meant way too much to me, what I know was just a passing common gesture courtesy to you.
>>
Want her so badly.
Wish my tongue was in her cunt right now.
>>
I should be doing something productive but i just feel like there is no point to it. I feel like im not going forward like nothing meaningful is being done.
>>
Fucked a milf who was sexeh and thicc said she got an EUD or IUD or whatever, is single with 3 kids and nice place but now freaking out 2 days later for no reason

Doesn't know my name or where i live but still
>>
Like an asteroid colliding with my planet you hit my heart and made a huge impact but instead of it being a revolution it turned out to be a form of destruction. unable to adapt to my lack of social awareness and my acute indirect aggressiveness you took it upon yourself to attempt to clean up my messes. Getting lost in the space I choose to leave empty I watch you comb through my lost and found memories constantly pulling files of the past that I thought I shredded. Your methods feel selfish and brutal and I try push you away as if you don't really care but its me who can't comprehend that another building could be falling as I melt my own foundation. Preventing progress I'm exhausted and unsure of where to take this. My mind continues to buzz around in selfish circles hiding in my own regrets where they play like movies that I keep projecting onto you. As clear as I see it written it might as well be invisible ink because I know I wrote it out for you but you can't see it and I swear I'm trying my best but its intangible attempts at best. Your right here but I can't see you and I'm right here but you can't hear me so parallel we just watch each other from the distance like at the zoo where I'm caged in my protection and your out there walking around my habitat keeping a steady gaze in my direction but I fear your going to find another more interesting attraction instead. I know I'm selfish and I know I'm probably wrong in most cases but you said theres only one but I don't agree because whats gray isn't exactly black nor is it white its somewhere in the middle like you and I so please stay for a little longer like no others and I'll keep trying to treat this like a new equation and we'll solve it together or we'll get lost in translation.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.