[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just getting myself together at 25(26 in june)..Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: couple1.jpg (226 KB, 870x550) Image search: [Google]
couple1.jpg
226 KB, 870x550
I'm just getting myself together at 25(26 in june)..Is it too late? Am I beating myself up over nothing?
>>
>>17174664
>Is it too late?
no
>Am I beating myself up over nothing?
sort of, but you have to realize a part of your life is over and you need to adapt to that.
>>
>>17174664
Is this the real Brandon?
>>
>>17174664

too late for what?

define 'getting together'

probably beating yourself up over nothing and being melodramatic. depends what your ultimate goals are
>>
>>17174664
What do you mean by 'getting yourself together'?

I'm asking this because I'm quite out of the loop myself.
>>
>>17174664
Jesus, Brandon, i've seen three of your threads on this already

>Am I beating myself up over nothing?
You are worrying for no good reason

it does you no good

The only thing you can do is continue on as best you can
I mean
what else can you do
sit around and make threads on /adv/?
no
just go and do shit
>>
File: 1422940937_010.jpg (275 KB, 1200x1490) Image search: [Google]
1422940937_010.jpg
275 KB, 1200x1490
Ill be 26 when i just get myself together, I'll be finishing college at 26 started later. Ive been living at home with my parents and working part time school full time. I have no social life and never been on a date. I have 20k saved and no debt when i finish my degree from a shitty state school and will move out as soon as i land my first job out of state hopefully in the general region i want to be in.

You have to be clear man, for me it's too late for relationships/marriage. Its not too late to get a decent job and buy a apartment or something. I still feel I can go see the places i want to see and live the life style i want. But again Im years behind people my age, people are getting married at my age and ive never even been on a date.

Heres to building websites and studying data structures/algorithms all summer long while working 40 hours a week. Not looking forward to studying cracking the coding interview book.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.