[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a super sensitive friend who gets pissed when I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
I have a super sensitive friend who gets pissed when I don't wanna hang out with him, and deal with his bullshit.

I can't tell him to fuck off were not friends anymore because that with mess up our group of friends.

wat do?
>>
>>17174533
Quit being an evasive shit and own up to your feelings.
>>
>>17174572
First post best post

Why are you so afraid to tell them exactly how you feel, OP? Why can't you be straight up with your feelings? Are you afraid that showing how you feel is "gay"? kek

You're not going to hold on to any kind of worthwhile relationship, platonic or otherwise, if you can't fucking communicate.
>>
File: b5JqedK.jpg (38 KB, 626x349) Image search: [Google]
b5JqedK.jpg
38 KB, 626x349
Work on your abs
>>
>>17174533
Your friend sounds like a passive aggressive little bitch.

Those people are untermensch---avoid them at all costs or you will become one of them!

1488!
>>
File: 1462204098415.gif (109 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1462204098415.gif
109 KB, 500x298
>>17174602
He's the kind of guy you can't even joke around with, without offending him. He can dog on us, but we can't dog on him or he explodes, then you just gotta wait for that drama to pass before you can talk again.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.