[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow guys, how do you get over the fact that dating is such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x682
Fellow guys, how do you get over the fact that dating is such a rigged game?

Women from 16-30 have guys throwing themselves at them 24/7 irl/online, men do literally all the work...you're one of 20 guys that asked her out that year or even hundreds if she has dating websites. You dial this work and then at anytime she can just drop you and move on.

How do you keep doing it?
>>
Because sometimes there is a mutual attraction, and I don't think so little of myself that I deny the possibility
>>
>>17174449

You just described online dating, and it's rigged because it's the last resort for men who are socially inept and women desperate enough to sort through them.
>>
>>17174458

Not just online dating dude and you know it. Even in irl the guy approaches, has to impress the girl, set the date, etc. literally do all the work just to get told no. And she can get a bf at the snap of her fingers.
>>
Men can also drop women at anytime too. It's not that you don't have any power in the game, it's that you're too focused on the goal of attracting a woman to realize that the key is to not give a fuck and that there is so much more to life than relationships.
>>
>>17174480

Only the pinnacle of men can do that desu. Remember that women literally don't even find statistically average men average. Sure Adonis can drop a girl but she doesn't care if Billy stops talking to her.

I know there's more to life than that but I've been single for 7 years now.
>>
>>17174449
I don't. I stopped trying. Feels good.
>>
>>17174464
>Even in irl the guy approaches, has to impress the girl, set the date, etc. literally do all the work just to get told no.
If you are looking for, wanting, and pursuing the kind of girl who operates by this model, sure. Know that biologically, more women are born than men. Unless all you know about is some freak Mormon community where they've made your bullshit assumptions law, there are approximately 12 girls to every 10 guys. Assuming physical attractiveness follows a bell curve, there should be plenty of women who are eligible to date.

Having said that though, why do you think that women are somehow to be obtained? Of course if you go around "approaching and impressing" randoms shit never works out. You have to be more specific in your marketing - figure out what kind of women you want, and present yourself as having the qualities that attract that kind of woman.

>And she can get a bf at the snap of her fingers.
No she can't. She might get a rapist at the snap of her fingers though.
>>
>>17174489
I'm nowhere near the pinnacle of men and it works for me. If you're stuck in the mindset of "Adonis" and "Billy" you will not attract women because you're inherently devaluing yourself.
>>
>>17174489
Just because YOU wouldn't care that Gertha stopped talking to you because your attention and dick is focused on Diana playing the hot and cold game doesn't mean people-who-are-not-you would not care or not notice.

Do you think women really don't notice when you stop saying hello how are you to the "fat one" when the "pretty one" walks in through the office? Trust me, BOTH notice, and they are unlikely to play that bullshit male game.
>>
>>17174464

Except I'm an introverted faggot who has had steady sexual relationships with three girls and gone out on quite a few dates, and because I never bothered to not be shy I've never initiated contact with any of them.

Sucks to be ugly, I guess.
>>
>>17174489
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>17174449
That's a bizarre way of thinking. Why assume that all women have men throwing themselves at them? Some women hardly get any attention at all.
>>
>>17174530

Bro I'm not OP but come on, it's a lot harder to not get male attention than it is female attention. I understand if a 5/10 guy is FA, but not for a 5/10 girl.

>>17174506

There are only more women than men because men die younger. There are more young men than women.

She can get a bf at the snap of her fingers, I don't know how this isn't fucking obvious.
>>
>>17174515

Just like how Billy is "just a friend" when Chad walks into the room?
>>
>>17174567
>more women are born than men
There are more women than men at ANY age group, because more women are born than men in any population. It's a biological failsafe, you see, 10 women and 1 man can produce 10 babies in a year, but 1 woman and 10 men can only produce 1 baby in the same year. The problem is, you and a significant number of retards on this board have decided that the only women you will go for is the type of women marketed to you by the mass media - the kind that you actively despise and feel you have nothing in common with.

>She can get a bf at the snap of her fingers, I don't know how this isn't fucking obvious.
I understand that you have a fundamental lack of a relationship thing numbing your brain cells, but a "boyfriend" isn't some fuckface catcalling. A "boyfriend" isn't someone you meet at a bar to get laid with. A boyfriend is someone you have a sustained, exclusive emotional bond with. For most people, this kind of bond is only feasible when you already are similar to each other in lifestyle, hobbies, tastes, socioeconomical levels, education, so on and so forth.

You may think women can get a "boyfriend" at the "snap of her fingers", but in reality, a Catholic woman is not going to be very happy with that "snap of her fingers" when she lands an atheist post-feminism fedoratard who wants to nut in her every time but if she gets pregnant, will start harping to her about an abortion. Likewise, a vegan woman is not going to be very happy when her "snap of the fingers" lands a guy whose five food groups involve bacon, ham, steak, sausage and jerky. Sure, maybe they will have the benefit of calling these highly unsuitable people their "boyfriend" for the month or so that lasts. But they will be thoroughly unhappy doing so.
>>
>>17174571
You know, people like you remind me of that analogy I was told in high school science class about logical pitfalls.

Aliens are observing humans from outer space. They see humans coming out of concrete structures, to be swallowed by steel structures of various shapes and sizes, then to be swallowed back up by concrete structures.

From this, Alien 1 concluded that the atmosphere of the planet Earth must be poisonous, and these structures are required to minimise exposure.

Alien 2 concluded that the earthlings live in symbiosis with these structures, perhaps obtaining nourishment, and require frequent contact.

Alien 3 concluded that humans are the nymph forms of these structures, and eventually all structures take on the concrete shape.

The problem is, obviously, none of these conclusions are right.

Billy isn't "just a friend" because Chad walks into the room. In your bullshit relationship model, women never pursue or show initial interest, and that goes against that model. In your own bullshit model Billy has failed to make his impression on the women, or has offended them in some way.
>>
>>17174604

The vast majority of men still do all the work in dating. Women can but why would they? Guys will come no matter what.

>>17174585

The amount of attention women receive makes it markedly easier for her to find a partner rather than her male counterpart.
>>
>>17174585

Also, at least they get attention. I'd kill to have an incompatible 5/10 show interest in me. Women are used to a steady stream of guys so they get pickier.
>>
>>17174449
>How do you keep doing it?
I don't. I put in my time, worked at it long enough to learn I'm a have-not, and now I just do my own things and disregard women.

Sucks for whatever used up slag I was gonna settle down with, but oh well that's life.
>>
>>17174449
Because if I had a 1/20 chance to win the lottery than I'd play everyday until I won, and I have.

The odds are generous if you're proactive.
>>
I like chasing girls because it keeps me busy and gives me something to worry about that makes me forget about other things I hate like college and work. I like getting excited when things seem like they are going to work out "this time". Of course it sucks when the girl rejects me (and they always do). I guess I'm a masochist. I don't think I'll ever meet that special someone who likes me the way I like her, but to be honest my standards are really high and I like keeping them that way because to me it's way better to be alone than in bad company. I always chase girls that are out of my league.
>>
>>17174604
You are wrong and/or a woman.
>>
>>17174480
There is so much more to life than relationships... until you realize you've been X years single and start to worry there may be something wrong and it may be too late.
>>
>>17174698

This. I fucking hate this "guys love to chase" meme.

>>17174719

Bro jus b urself and the girls will come xDD
>>
>>17174724
>this "guys love to chase" meme.
what do you mean?
>>
>>17174449

by dating? i mean im no chad and im not banging any models, but i date cute fun girls.
>>
>>17174724
I guess you are being sarcastic but being yourself only works for Chad.
>>
>>17174729

Women and delusional internet alphas who spout shit like "I love having to approach because I like the flirting etc". Implying they actually love the mind games that men have to put up with.
>>
What would dating be like if girls had to approach guys?
>>
>>17174758

>a girl has never approached you
>>
>>17174758
I guess the answer is related to answering "how do women experience unrequited love?" (if they do)
>>
>>17174449
I just accept it and move on. Maybe some day I will meet a woman who likes me back and wants more, but I have a feeling that is going to be a long time from now.
>>
>>17174770
Not that anon but I may point out that a few girls were clearly interested in me but they didn't approach, they used their friends or just stayed there somehow expecting me to find out (which I did but not through them). One of them was good looking but I didn't do anything about it. I currently had a crush on someone else.
From my experience women don't approach, they just stay there and wait for the guy to magically be attracted to them back.
>>
>>17174779

really? I've had several girls approach me. mostly in school, but even last saturday a girl just 'went for it'. she was a total autist tho
>>
>literal rapists and murderers have gfs and you don't
>girls would rather fuck dogs than be with you
>>
>>17174770

Women's version of "approaching" is not asking someone out. It's standing close to someone, playing with their hair, etc.

I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>17174799

just last saturday a girl legit asked if id go out with her. not saying its hella common but if a girl really is into you, they'll actually approach you not just flirt.
>>
>>17174799
True. And then the guy asking the girl out is the "beta autistic faggot who doesn't get a fucking clue".
I hope these standards eventually change.
>>
>>17174770
t-there is nothing wrong with being ugly

sh-shut up!
>>
>>17174449
I don't think I've ever had 16-30 guys throwing themselves at me.. Even back when I had tinder and badoo.
>>
File: 1428341695644.jpg (51 KB, 470x466) Image search: [Google]
1428341695644.jpg
51 KB, 470x466
>>17174811

its okay anon, im bicurious. id give you an HJ no matter how ugly you are.

as long as you dont have a small dick too of course.
>>
>>17174816
Well those numbers are just illustrative. 2 guys a month is already a big number.
>>
File: themostrefreshingbeverage.jpg (23 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
themostrefreshingbeverage.jpg
23 KB, 640x637
>>17174822
>as long as you dont have a small dick too of course.
>>
>>17174449
It's not really a game, it's more like fishing. You have to enjoy it even if you don't catch anything or there's no point in doing it.
>>
I'm not saying this about OP at all! But I've noticed something on 4chan /adv/.
>guys complain that girls reject guys
>guys complain they can't find virgin girls/complain that every girl has a mileage
But if a girl's been with a lot of guys doesn't that mean she goes against the "dating game being rigged" idea? Making her a better match. Unless that also means she's more likely to leave you for someone else but in that case at least you can apply the "doesn't matter had sex" meme.
>>
isnt the dating problem kind of guys own fault for chasing after women, and are not most men only after sex? we live in a culture where having sex is seen as an achievement so its no surprise that men are often look for a chance to seduce women.

i do fine it a bit annoying sometimes that women can get sex really easily but women often want a relationship, not casual sex. Maybe though, men would be the same if we could get sex when ever we want, i mean, if one can get sex when ever they want, it seems plausible that they will crave a relationships rather than sex. i could be wrong, im just expressing my thoughts.
>>
>>17174807

Just like how white Rinos exist but aren't common.
>>
>>17174857

B8 post
>>
>>17174865
im not baiting.
>>
>>17174857
men can get a 'relationship' any time they want. there are always women who will let you give them time and money for free

men and women simply have competitive mating strategies which had been forged together to create the bounty of western civ. now it's falling apart and bringing everything crashing down, incidentally (wink wink) making men and women together more vulnerable to the pernicious influence of jewish control
>>
>>17174842
its not really fun if you never win though, cos some nigger is fishing with a depth charge and all you have is your hands
>>
File: 50 shades of grey.jpg (31 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of grey.jpg
31 KB, 1024x576
>>17174489
>but I've been single for 7 years now
It's Monday. What did you do last weekend to try and get a girl?

What will you do this week?

Guys who complain that dating is hard work are just too lazy to do it.
>>
>>17174449
I really hate how modern dating is portrayed where men have to do all the work and women just sit back while guys try to fuck them.

The more I talk to people the more I am surprised at how they describe their relationships coming together. None of them so far no have been like "he cold approached me at the mall because he liked my body". Most of it has been meeting through mutual friends, work or school. One or two were from Tinder. I am sure relationships have began and lasted through cold approach but they are nowhere near the majority.

OP, you aren't supposed to approach random because it's your job. You're supposed to approach women because you want to do it. Same goes for the whole courtship process. Male dating advice gets to be shit after a while because it makes getting women into some monumental human feat. It also puts them on a pedestal and makes them seem so much more valuable than they are. Turns out though, that they are in the same level of you.

Worry about being invested and treating a woman like a princess after you two have been together a bit and have something meaningful. It makes no sense to go all out in the beginning for someone you hardly know 1st all.
>>
>>17174836

oh anon. maybe we should just be bros.
>>
>>17174857
>isnt the dating problem kind of guys own fault for chasing after women
Well who would you chase then? cars? dogs?
And you must be new here, guys actually WANT a relationship, not just casual sex. If you really think you are the only guy who's so pure and moral that wants a relationship and you think every other guy only wants sex I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>17174860

its happened to me multiple times in my life. im not saying we should be getting approached by girls regularly, but if you've literally never been approached by a girl even back in school then you should consider doing some extreme self improvement.

im 5'6" and 'cute' at best.
>>
>>17174873
i went on a pub crawl and to an 'international' meetup, this week im going to do a beer festival and some other shit. ive done something similar more or less every week for the past 2 years, and i got absolutely nothing
>>
>>17174869
i wasn't referring to relationships though. i was talking about casual sex. from my experience, its alot easier men to get into a relationships than casual sex. a handful of women have offered me casual sex but most that talk to me, want a relationship.
>>
>>17174873
Not him but I asked out two women who I thought had shown interest in me, and flirted with a few more.

Got turned down both times.

Next week I am driving across the country

This week I am packing.

I'm an uggo loser- your 'hard work' meme is false and destructive.

>>17174884
kek

>>17174890
read my post again, you clearly don't understand it
>>
>>17174881
i never said men dont want relationships, i was saying that most that approach women want sex. where do you get these assumptions from?
>>
>>17174449
Because you are male and she is female. The male sperm travels to the female egg. It's just nature.

She is rigged in the game of children because any dick can leave children inside and run off while she has to deal with the consequences for the rest of her life. You have to initiate and jump over bridges for a date and she has to suffer mother nature's childbearing preparation. It's her job to be smart and reject the worse men while it's your job to not get rejected and give her a reason to stick with you.
Deal with it.
>>
>>17174585
So the only reason a women would be single is because she is a picky cunt with high standards?
got ya.
>>
>>17174898
It's obvious and you are still wrong. Where do YOU get your statistics from? Guys on 4chan don't complain they can't get sex, they complain that women can openly reject anyone, from guys that want casual sex to guys that want a relationship. It's not like wanting a relationship will trigger a special sense on the girl that makes her not reject you.
>>
>>17174893

are you approaching uggos?

I've noticed that the majority of men only consider someone to be a 'girl' if they are more attractive than them. otherwise they are just non existent trash.

is a good looking gf your priority?
>>
>>17174904
a woman*
woman=1
women=many
>>
>>17174904

you mean like the guys on here who never try to get with a fat or ugly girl? picky douche bags with high standards?

seriously though why does it have to be one or the other? why cant a girl just have reasonable standards and having a hard time finding someone with similar tastes and standards and CHEMISTRY as her.

you guys act like its pairing up for a homework assignment. relationships arent scientifically packaged. its emotion.
>>
>>17174909
Not that anon but why would a guy date a not-good-looking girl? It's okay to have standars. Statistics show women have higher standards than guys, it's not like guys go after 10/10s only. And "more attractive than them" is relative.
Considering a relationship requires a lot of effort it's understandable that at least one wouldn't date an ugly person. And nothing wrong with aiming high as long as you understand your current limits and work on improving yourself.
>>
>>17174908
its not obvious though because i dont even want a relationship. well, i definitely dont get them from 4chan. i get them from talking to men and women. i said i could be wrong though.
>>
>>17174909
I don't split women up like that, but the last woman I had a crush on was a fat 30 year old with bad skin/hair (muh disease) and is probably autistic.

But she had nice facial aesthetics and a delightful personality so I got to know her and asked her out. Got shot down immediately.

If you define ugly as not following traditional beauty standards, then I exclusively approach 'ugly' girls.
>>
>>17174926

>why would a guy date a not-good-looking girl?

cuz hes so desperate that he whines about hes never had a girlfriend, the game is rigged, etc.

honestly i think its healtheir to be single than it is to be with someone you don't like. im just illustrating hypocrisy.

>statistics show women have higher standards than guys

eh? looks are subjective. sure there is some level of objectivity of what is mainstream attractive but can you put a hot guy next to a hot chick and objectively say they are the same standard of attractiveness, then test women to see if they do not approve of said man but that the man approve of the women?

considering there is no mixed brain to really translate it, wouldn't the most common standard from each gender be the same standard?

as in, you may think that this X guy is a 9, and Y girl is a 9, so if women will only settle for Z man (which you consider a 10) she has high standards.

but realistically if all girls are saying Z guy is what they stetle for, and men say Y girl is what they sttle for

how can you say their standards are higher, simply because of your own subjective ideas of beauty for a gender you dont even have sexual attraction to?

sounds like a really iffy statistic to me.
>>
>>17174933

>well yeah, once

we dont have pictures of either of you so its hard to say if she was still above you or not.
>>
>>17174945
>I'm an uggo loser
did you not read this the first time around?
>>
>>17174916
>never try
I've tried to get chubby or overweight women and got rejected. The women I like the most are usually on the heavier, softer side. But I have been into all types. My taste in looks is not all encompassing, but it is pretty broad.

As far as "ugly" is concerned, it's pretty subjective, but I think it's a bad idea for anyone to date someone they believe is "ugly". That's just asking for problems.

Women do not exactly go for guys they think are ugly either. A lot of women like certain things in men, like certain body types, height, eyes etc. Generally speaking men and women both like people who are similar to themselves in appearance.
>>
>>17174948

>all uggos are created equal

she had nice face aesthetics. agian we dont know what either of you really look like so we dont know if you were reaching or settling.
>>
>>17174959
>so we dont know if you were reaching or settling.
does it matter?

the only way I could 'settle' is if i delved into illegal relationships, like down syndrome women or human trafficking
>>
my problem is that i cant find a decent women. All the women i speak to, dont do anything, or at least they dont express what interests they have. most just say shit like "i dont really much but go out my friends and watch tv".
>>
Can we stop having this thread? Please?
>>
how bad is ignoring a girl that (openly?) has the hots for you?
there is this really cute girl at the place I work at and the general services lady has told me that she is interested in me, I even found a note in my desk the other day asking me about "how was your weekend?" signed on her name, of course, there is no way to know if it was actually written by her (without asking her directly that is).
The point is, I haven't had an interaction with this girl besides a 3 mins convo a couple of months ago.
That's why I "choose" to ignore her.
I guess I like to make an effort and try to catch the attention of women I'm interested on, but when a girl openly likes me, I don't know what to do, since she doesn't really knows me, I can only assume the reasons why she likes me are shallow.
So, moral of the story, girls if you like a guy, DO try to get to know them and be flirty but under any circumstance openly admit that you "like" him unless you are already have established that you are compatible somehow beyond physical attractiveness,
>>
>>17174977
Why would you assume she just likes you for shallow reasons? Maybe she sees something in you that she likes and wants to get to know you? Why don't you just give her a chance...
>>
>>17175006
That's the point.
She doesn't know a thing about me.
For starters I'm a hardcore introvert and I don't like to go out at all. I don't talk to anyone around if isn't work-related issues. I'm not interested in chit-chatting at work.
I don't know what she "sees" on me, but I can assure you that those are nothing but wrong assumptions and by "getting to know me" at this point would end up on her being disappointed.
>>
>talk to girl on eharmony
>we match
>talk on the phone for an hour
>she's "really excited" to meet me
>we setup a date and time, everything ready
>ghosts
>>
>>17175043
So you're worried she won't like what she finds out about you? Is that really what is going on here?

Yeah she probably thinks you look cute and wants to get to know you. Or she just wants a friend. I don't see what's wrong with that though. I would just hit her up and see what she's like, but hey, do what you want.
>>
>>17174857

>LOL can you believe anon thought he had a chance with me
>guys just want sex! [as she chokes down Chads cum in the hope he'll call her back]
>>
>>17174916

yfw even the uggo fatties reject average guys cause "they deserve the best"
>>
>>17174449

Who cares? Seriously.

>Oh no she has 1000 other guys clamoring for her attention

Would you rather there weren't?

>She can just drop you and move on

Sounds like you're projecting. As someone who's been cheated on twice and had them completely destroy my self esteem, I absolutely have learnt not to care, so what if someone cheats? That's their fault not yours and whining about this happening is about the worst thing you can do....that along with thinking you need to win EVERY girl's affections.
>>
>>17174904

>high standards

What did he mean by this? do you not have any standards in terms of picking who you're friends with?
>>
>>17175058
>Would you rather there weren't?
I'm not OP but yes, I would rather there weren't. Too many guys after a girl gives her way too much self esteem and turns her into a smug jerk.
>>
>>17175066
I don't have single friend
>>
>>17174875

I hate how this guy's post has been ignored.

>Male dating advice gets to be shit after a while because it makes getting women into some monumental human feat. It also puts them on a pedestal and makes them seem so much more valuable than they are. Turns out though, that they are in the same level of you.

Every single male on this board and on /r9k/ needs to read this and recite it to themselves until it finally sticks.
>>
>>17175066
higher* standards. Meaning that while a guy would settle with a girl who's pretty, the girl would only settle with a guy who's pretty, has a steady job, hopefully a big wallet, a big dick and a specific kind of personality.
>>
>>17175058

>heads I win tails you lose
>cmon bro why are t you playing the game!

No but really it's just ducking ridiculous how easy girls have it. They get so much male attention that you're just the 5th guy that month that's asked them out. Because of how the game is setup, YOU sell yourself to her, YOU do all the work, YOU take all the risk, while she sits there and yells "next!"
>>
>>17175080

>Wahhh girls have it easy

Get a sex change then
>>
>>17174808
Here you go, maybe it's just because you really are a beta autistic faggot >>17174785
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17174449
>>
>>17175074

What do you honestly think is easier: getting a bf or getting a gf? Putting yourself out there time after time or rejecting someone? A woman is by default attractive while only above average men register to women. Women get swamped by male attention while you as a guy have to fight for it, cause the girls sure as hell ain't doing any work. A woman could never initiate anything and have a bf 24/7. Any kind of shy or quieter than average guy, for example is fucked.
>>
>>17175074
Putting them in the same level doesn't get you a gf either, though. It just takes you back to square one where you wonder why almost all girls have a boyfriend while you still have no girlfriend.
>>
>>17175076

EVERYONE has standards. Just cause you don't meet someone's standards doesn't mean you give up and start a whine thread here every single day.

You most likely think spending $100 on tinder plus and barely getting 3 matches in a week is evidence that ALL THE BITCHES in your area have high standards, when the reality is social interaction in the past didn't rely on swiping right on people you found "hot"
>>
>>17175086
Like I said, I've had girls being attracted to me, one was good looking, the others were I guess decent or below decent. But they didn't approach me directly, they mostly used their friends and hoped I would just go and approach them myself (basically it was their friends telling me to go approach her, as if I'm the one who has to do the job even when the one attracted to me is the girl and not the other way around).
>>
>>17175091
>What do you honestly think is easier?

It doesn't matter to me cause I don't think of it that way. Define what "easy" even means, you're so warped up in your self pity that you don't even know quality is more important than quantity.

Most girls are looking for quality guys, I can tell right off the bat that you're not a quality guy that they are looking for cause your negative traits are blinding me with every single post you make.

>A woman is by default attractive

No, no she's not. I'm not attracted to loud-mouth peppy women who post on social media all day no matter how hot they are. I'm not addicted in any way to any of the Kardashians, so for you to claim that all women are by default attractive is your major undoing and unless you change this mindset, you'll be on here till you're 50 crying about how you can't get a date, when in reality, if you put some effort into you, even the most minimal, you can find success, but you don't want to do any of that.

>>17175095

Actually it does, women dont like to be seen as some sort of trophy or prize to be won, if so, why should she even respect you? You're just a doormat for her to walk over.

>Back to the whining about how "all" girls (not true" have a boyfriend

I can tell you that whining on 4chan won't get you a girlfriend.
>>
>>17175096
Wtf I don't use tinder.
>>
>>17175108
It sounds like nothing ever gets anyone a girlfriend except pure luck that 2 people were magically mutually attracted to each other and happened to meet.
>>
>>17175111
>except pure luck

Yeah keep thinking that. You're beyond helping
>>
>>17175115
You're beyond retarded.
>>
>>17175115
If a girl you like is not attracted to you there's not much you can do to change her mind.
>>
>>17175117

Better to be retarded than a /r9k/ beta with a constant victim mentality.
>>
>>17174449
Tell me this, OP: do you go into casinos and waste all your money on slots?
The only way to win a rigged game is not to play. But let's be honest, it's not like slots, or horse racing, or any other hopeless game. Those games are basically not winnable due to the Gambler's Ruin: the amount of money you have performs a random walk, and when it hits zero it's game over. So you are guaranteed to go bankrupt if you play long enough.

With dating though, the odds aren't even that harshly against men: you merely have to work harder than the women. Life is not fair, you'll have to work harder than others in many, many situations. You'll have to do it every day if you want to really get somewhere in life anyway. In my opinion, a man shouldn't complain about that except very rarely, over a beer or 10, among other men of his temperament.
But maybe I'm old-fashioned.

Of course, if you have a mental disorder (especially autism-spectrum, cluster A or C PD, or any anxiety issue) i think you do have a right to complain a bit.
For these people, the field is disturbingly uneven, causing problems for society since many of these populations skew significantly male (eg 5:1 high-functioning autism, 10:1 for some parts of cluster A). For these people, the traditionally male role is often crushingly hard (close to impossible), while the traditionally female role is only moderately more difficult. Not fair since they can't help it, that's how they were born.

>>17175095
>Putting them in the same level doesn't get you a gf eithe
Nothing gets you a GF automatically. You're not a woman, you can't sit there and have some Princess Charming come rescue your lazy ass.
>>
>>17175120

Yes and that's why you move on cause there are more girls out there in the world. Sucks for you and maybe it sucks for her (though I doubt it) but you can't force people to love you unless it's an arranged marriage.
>>
>>17175091
Yeah women are out on a pedestal. I don't see how that invalidated the post you quoted. It doesn't stop at male dating advice, it's a symptom of a larger problem.

>>17175095
And the answer to that question then becomes "I haven't met somebody yet" not "I must be inherently unlikable".
>>
>>17175121
Not really.
>>
>>17175122
>Nothing gets you a GF automatically. You're not a woman, you can't sit there and have some Princess Charming come rescue your lazy ass.
That's the whole point of the thread, duh, we are just repeating it over and over, in different words.
>>
>>17175128
>And the answer to that question then becomes "I haven't met somebody yet" not "I must be inherently unlikable".
Good advice.
/thread
>>
>>17174449

Every time I see threads like these, I just can't help but think of the time I started learning how to play piano. I was around 18 and I would always run into these youtube videos of an Asian 6 year old banging out Mozart and making it look easy beyond belief. It was very demoralizing and I wondered if I'd just be wasting my time, effort and money paying to start taking these lessons when I was already "old" according to some people.

But I took the lessons and I improved significantly, I performed at a concert and got cheered loudly and my teacher was there to hand me a certificate and say he was proud of me. It felt great...Now every time I see some cunt come here and make a thread about how women have it so easy, I can't help but think of that 6 year old Asian kid on youtube who is a piano prodigy and how much of a noob I was (and still am) compared to him, but you know what? it doesn't bother me cause all I need to care about is working on my skills and myself.

All I need to do is go out there and talk to women I find attractive, if they don't like me then "okay cool nice to meet you" if they go cold after I text them then "okay cool no big deal" I just move on and focus on myself, I don't care that some woman out there can get "any guy" she wants, a lot of women want to get with Leonardo DiCaprio but they can't. Choose to see rejections as learning experiences instead of dead ends.

Crying, whining, complaining, bitching and moaning is just about the worst trait a man from any culture could ever have, cause then you're not even useful to your immediate family. Choose to be proactive for once in your life.
>>
>>17175144
Do you think people "bitch and moan and whine" in real life? This thread is just for venting feelings, it doesn't mean everyone here isn't actually doing what you said you did. You are not better than anyone, and your post is just more cancer. A lot of people here have worked or are working on improving themselves with varying success. 4chan is just to vent frustrations out. You autistic fuck.
>>
>>17174885
Wow, you must be an one ugly motherfucker. Post face please
>>
So you're advocating that men be getting women at the snap of their fingers...wouldn't you be shaming them calling them sluts then? I don't want to live in a world where my daughter can just sleep with the first random guy who says something nice about her gets access to her pants, and I'm sure neither do you.
>>
>>17175134
>>17175122
The kind of women who sit around and expect a man to sweep them off their feet aren't usually the types of girls I want anyways. If we have emotional chemistry and connection that's when I go for it. I have never had, and probably never will have, this mentality that women inherently deserve to be treated like a princess because they are women.

If we have an emotional
>>
>>17175103
It sounds like you're still in high school.
>>
>>17175156
No one ever said the opposite would be better. What would be better is if it were equal for both genders. A world where men get women at the snap of their fingers is not real life so it doesn't matter. The point of the OP is that both extremes are bad and we are currently living in one.
>>
>>17175159
I know it does but this has extended to my early 20's years.
>>
Personally the last straw was last year and this spring. I finally brought into the meme of just be yourself and get to know women.
Entered a project from a field not my own to make new female friends. Meet a group of women, made friends and had fun. Eventually fell for one and asked her out. Not only did it end just like I had predicted in the beginning the fall was twice as humiliating and painful than before. Also made me a feel like a fool for wasting so much on something I knew was going to fail anyways.

Well I took the hint, maybe I will try in a decade again or something.
>>
>>17175153
>Do you think people "bitch and moan and whine" in real life?

Yes

>This thread is just for venting feelings

I see more than venting here, I see people deeply rooted in their thinking and lifestyle patterns where they feel they're ***ENTITLED*** to certain things in their life.

>I am entitled to get any girl I want

>You are not better than anyone

I never claimed to be better than anyone, this is an advice board and I gave my thoughts on how to not succumb to such worthless thought patterns. Unless you really didn't come here for advice but to waste everyone's time with your whining. You're not venting, you're whining.
>>
>>17175173
You are whining about people whining. Not exactly helping.
>>
Re-route this energy into financial gain. Women come naturally.
>>
>>17175172
>rejected by one women
>gives up on dating
Why do I feel like this is the story for the majority of whiners in this thread?
>>
>>17175164
>>17175164
>What would be better is if it were equal for both genders

I want to live in a world where I work 2 days a week and 5 days off too but I am not delusional. You want to live in a utopia that has never existed anywhere (Actually that's wrong, some cultures still do arranged marriages where you get promised a girl to marry before your drops ball and you don't have to worry about being proactive) Do you perhaps wish you were born into something like this? Cause by complaining that it's too hard to meet women you're essentially saying you're lazy and a coward.
>>
>>17175172
>maybe I will try in a decade again

Yes I'm sure you will come back fresh and ready after 10 years of taking a break. (This literally doesn't work in any aspect of life, be it sports, entertainment or work)

>>17175181

>Cindy didn't want to go to the prom with me in 2008
>Why are women such high standard bitches
>>
>>17175184
What's so delusional or wrong about a world where men and women are equally desperate/not desperate for their opposite gender?
>>
>>17175184
I don't think he's asking for arranged marriages. I think he's more interested in women being expected to actively go after men they want, so that they can become grounded by the process of it and understand what it's like when you have to put your ego on the line like that.
>>
>>17175181
I think it's implied this guy was rejected more than once in his post. He basically tried not being himself, that failed, so he tried being himself and that failed too.
>>
>>17174506
Actually more guys are born than girls. The ratio is about 1.02 globally, roughly negligible. In china the ratio is 1.2. Women tend to outlive men and less women die in wars so eventually they outnumber men at some age group.
>>
>>17175194
>more interested in women being expected to actively go after men they want

Don't you call women who do these "sluts"? Do you think women out there want to get even more of your disdain?
>>
>>17175103
>But they didn't approach me directly, they mostly used their friends and hoped I would just go and approach them myself (basically it was their friends telling me to go approach her
What's wrong with this? Sounds great, it's practically an order.
Go execute it, soldier!
>>
>>17175200
I have never shamed women for asking out guys. Yeah I'll admit guys are stupid and will assume a girl who's talking to them wants the D right away, but it's perfectly fine and acceptable for women to ask men out.
>>
>>17175200
I don't personally call these women sluts. If a girl is infatuated and goes after the one special guy she currently likes that's okay. I guess a slut is a girl who wants sex from random attractive guys but not a relationship and that's as low as a guy who wants sex with random attractive girls but not a relationship, to me.
>>
>>17175208
I wish I had been attracted to the one hot girl that was after me back then. Her personality wasn't all that great though but at least she was good looking. I was busy having oneitis for another girl at the moment. I've learned from the experience now, it shouldn't happen again.
>>
>>17175210
>>17175212

This is not a hard concept to understand.

There are 4 categories here:

(i) Men who go out and ask women out
(ii) Men who sit around and wait for women
(iii) Women who go out and ask women out
(iv) Women who sit around waiting for men

The people who sit around waiting for the perfect person to charm them off their feet are wrong regardless of gender. You are complaining that there are a lot of women in category (iv) than there are in (ii) when I could very well argue that they are just about the same in number.

Women in (iii) have more success than men in (i) because there are more "desperate"..actually desperate is the wrong word, I'll use the word receptive, men out there.

You are no different right now than the women who sit on OkCupid sifting through hundreds of messages to find the perfect partner the only difference here being you don't have lots of "options" but your mindset is generally the same, you think you ought to be the center of attention. History will teach you pretty fast that you don't get anywhere in life by just sitting still and waiting for good things to happen to you, which is what you're doing.

Another thing, if you think these girls are so lucky for getting their phones blowing up, I challenge you to make a fake tinder or dating profile as an experiment and match up with every guy you see, then see what kind of messages or people you attract.
>>
>>17175248
>You
No. I'm a (i) for your information.
>>
>>17175252

So you want it to be evenly distributed for all 4 at 25% each?

That's not how the world works in regards to any metric. And if it did, then you'd have 50% of the entire population just sitting around doing nothing.
>>
The fuck did all these whiteknights come from?

People honestly don't recognize the fact that women have dating by the balls?
>>
>>17175263

Let me help you out: >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17175262
No, what the hell made you assume that's what I think?
Anyway, I want women and men to do the same effort. People who just sit there shouldn't get results. It should be evenly distributed 50% each for i and iii and 0% for the other 2.
Btw I assumed it was a typo but you wrote women who ask women out.
>>
>>17175248

First off, girls come into so much contact with guys that they could get a relationship. Guys just want sex is a meme that club sluts use to justify their actions. Secondly, you think it isn't a confidence boost to have people find you attractive? I'm a conservative Christian who believes in waiting for marriage, and I would love to get hundreds of "dtf?" messages just to stroke my ego.
>>
>>17175248
Why do you think I sit and wait for women to approach me? I don't. I just said that if women approached guys more it would probably make them think and act differently.
>>
>>17175248

How about the fact that it's bullshit that women do literally no work in dating, men all of the work, it's hella easier for a girl to get a bf than a guy a gf, and society thinks this is normal?
>>
>>17175263
I don't know. Maybe they just scored with some fat chick and feel alpha as fuck. Or they are samefagging. Or women posing as men (weird).
>>
>>17175268

>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>17175286
I think "society" thinks this is normal because outside the internet guys are afraid to complain about this and prefer to keep putting women on a pedestal in fear of losing the chance of sex. But on the internet they are all "omg stop whining, this is why you dont have a gf". It's because in real life guys can't simply boycott women in the dating game.
>>
>>17175276
>It should be evenly distributed 50% each for i and iii

Yes it was a typo and it never will be, because that's not how the world and nature works. There are sellers, there is a product and there are consumers.

>>17175286

> women do literally no work in dating, men all of the work

You either haven't been in any relationships, or the one(s) that you have been in, you were nothing more than a doormat or a stepping stone
>>
>>17175296
Exactly, it works just like capitalism, offer and demand. Guys really really want girls. I know it's nature but I still think it sucks (there are many things I don't like about nature and that I think we as humans have the choice of changing for the better). I know it won't happen, just making sure my point is clear that it should be equal for both sexes and it should be equally based on effort for both.
>>
why cant normal girls be happy with normal guys? they always want someone better than them, when obviously that isnt going to be possible for everyone or even most people, in fact most people will go without under that strategy
>>
>>17175296

Women literally choose what men they feel are worthy of dating them. Men literally make the pitch that they're bf material. Who do you think does all the work?
>>
>>17175296
I think he's talking about starting a relationship, not during the relationship. Relationships take effort from both, but starting the relationship takes more effort from the guy because society expects the guy to approach the girl and be his best. The girl only has to "y/n".
>but catcalling etc meme
Yes but from the guys approaching girls, obviously a few are actually attracted to her for valid reasons and willing to make all their effort to have a relationship that works. The difference is that girls have guys to choose from who approach them, while the guys have to spend time and effort approaching girls and working their way though the mind games and everything. That's more work than just deciding if you are gonna go with this guy or wait for the next that is soon to come.
Of course it's hard for unattractive people of either sex but for average people it's easier for women.
For the record, and for the 1000th time, I and I'm sure many others here actually do make the effort, and we do treat women as equals in real life.
>>
>>17175181
>>17175188
Oh that was after 8 years of trying other ways. Decided to give the memes here a shot too because why not. Figured it couldn't be worse but it was.
>>
>>17175303
I know a bunch of people like that. They are all from a Catholic church in my neighbourhood. If you are an atheist, take off your fedora and go to church to get girls.
>>
>>17175334

>he thinks church girls are different

Bruh I'm a devout Catholic, please don't fall for this meme
>>
>>17174585

I'm not going to get into details but the ratio born is about 50/50 across the board. Biology has no fail safe about it in this case. I study it.
>>
>>17175339
So am I! The majority are NOT different, I agree. But the different ones are more likely to be found there I think.
>>
>>17175340
If I'm being anal there are slightly more men than women born. Slightly.
>>
>>17175345
Yah I thought more men are born than women too. Where are these guys getting that more women are born?
>>
>>17175343

"Take off the fedora and go to church."

You meant to say

"Throw away your opinions on a subject to meet girls in a circumstance that is now under false pretenses from the start. Their moral values are going to be better than the general population due to some religion they follow since I assume that makes them somehow better or more moral from my perception."

He should meet ones trying their best in life. College campuses are good since that shows some degree of future orientation but he will need to be a good judge of character.
>>
>>17175356
I never said they were better, I said they were more likely to give him the time of day.
>>
>>17175347

Can look it up pretty quickly. Human sex ratio isn't hard to find. In America there are slightly more women born but on a international average that's just not true.
>>
>>17175361

Nah. Same as street hoes.
>>
>>17175318

You're not entitled to women. Women don't have to be with you just cause you were/are a decent guy to them. It's not a hard concept, it really isn't.
>>
>>17175356
i finished college already and no one there wanted me

also im not a big tipper, though im not really religious either
>>
>>17175424
Lol, every time.

>Anon you don't get women because you're an asshole/you don't try hard enough/you're creepy
Actually I'm not that bad but-
>nah fuck you women don't owe you anything even if you make a reasonable effort to find a girl lol
>>
>>17175467

What are you even on about now? You can be the most decent nicest guy person out there and you still don't deserve/warrant someone else's love unless they feel the same way.

It's "Lol every time" probably cause most girls' sensors can pick up when someone is being fake nice to them.

> while the guys have to spend time and effort approaching girls

So you're complaining about actually having to go out and meet people...like, what do you even want at this point? For everyone to like you?
>>
>>17175467
You made the mistake of trying to treat them equally. That's not the path to success.
>>
>>17175471
I'm just lol'ing when you make all these assumptions about men who are frustrated with their lot in dating. I agree that men aren't "owed" anything but what I would like to also be acknowledged is the fact that decent men can strike out and get shit on by women all the time. No, they aren't owed anything but their feelings are completely legitimate and many of the observations here are coming from a solid place.
>>
>>17175471

Not even him but Jesus, we're venting about the fact that we have to do literally the work in dating and we'd kill to have girls do all the work for once.
>>
>>17175484
I ain't even mad about having to work at it. I'm just sad because no girl has ever looked at me and said "he's a keeper, and I'm gonna apply serious effort to make him mine". I can see why they don't, but still.
>>
>>17175475

See, here's the problem.

Trading someone equally and treating them the same do not mean the same thing.

The former involves respecting someone's liberty and free agency. The latter implies that you don't want to alter your behavior or take any extra effort on someone, but you expect them to go out of their way for you - in other words, entitlement.

Look at it this way - if you aren't willing to go that extra mile, then whatever it is you want isn't really worth all that much to you. If what you want is a person (or, more accurately, their devotion), what you're communicating is that they're not actually worth that much to you. Why should someone feel flattered by that?
>>
>>17175481

I'm making no assumptions when I'm using the information you're posting.

>decent men can strike out and get shit on by women all the time.

And what I would like for you to acknowledge is that being rejected isn't the end of the world. Get over it and move on with your damn life.

>>17175484

>We have to do literally all the work in dating

But you don't, you're complaining that it's upto you to go and strike up a conversation with some girl you see/like. This isn't even a hard thing to do, just going upto someone and saying hi and talking, unless you're really new to it and have no experience, but this is what counts as "all the work" to you? Really? If you go talk to a girl and find out you have no interests with one another then you just bounce, no harm done, if you go talk to a girl and she flat out turns around and walk away, then no big deal you don't want someone that rude as your friend anyway

What you're complaining about is exactly what you expect to be done to you, "Wahh more women need to approach men"...like who cares about such trivial dumb things like these? It's like saying, "I wanna work for Google but I want them to come approach me first I don't want to have to send in my resume or go in for 5 interviews"....You call it venting but it's quite literally just hopeless and endless whining cause it's this kind of stuff that makes men have no desire to take action and improve their lives, why should a girl say they want to apply serious effort for you when you dont apply serious effort for yourself?
>>
>>17175513

White knight cuck pls go.

Do you honestly not see how men approaching women and trying to convince women not to reject them while the girl holds all the veto power isnt imbalanced? The girl has to do literally no work at all because guys will come no matter what. If a guy did this he'd be fucked. The point is that women have the option of doing work while men don't.

inb4 some rationalization and man up memes
>>
>>17175518

>Post a bunch of logical realistic stuff
>Get called a "whiteknight" by some /r9k/ regular

Why even bother posting you chump? Go back to trolling on your containment board.
>>
>>17175520

So you didn't even try to rebut, nice. Answer my question
>>
lol, you guys are sad, and desperate. probs cant get with a girl because you still live with mommy and play mario all day. losers.
>>
>>17175527

xD
>>
File: 1410666198035.gif (2 MB, 295x254) Image search: [Google]
1410666198035.gif
2 MB, 295x254
>>17174449

>Women from 16-30 have guys throwing themselves at them 24/7 irl/online

You're projecting. Having guys try to fuck you all day is not the pinnacle of living. Just because YOU wish you had girls throwing themselves at you constantly does not mean thats what women want. In fact, the often want the opposite.

Its just as difficult for women as it is for men to find a meaningful relationship. You're focused on quantity while the rest of the adult world cares about quality.

>you're one of 20 guys that asked her out that year or even hundreds if she has dating websites

That doesn't matter. Just because a lot of people have applied for a job does not mean its not worth applying. The chance of not getting something is not justification for throwing a hissy fit and playing the "the world isn't fair" card for the rest of your life.

Yes. Women are more highly coveted sexual objects than men. They always have been, they always will be.

Be confident. Stop whining. Get over your resentment and accept the fact that getting girls to fuck you is the lowest form of validation known to man.

Life is trial and error. Life is failure. Find a girl you love and dedicate yourself to her. If that doesn't work, pick yourself up and keep looking. Stop focusing on how easy this person or that person has it and focus on achieving your own goals, not sit idly and complain about how other people achieve their goals easier.
>>
>>17175524

There's nothing to "rebut" you moron cause everything you said was nothing but pure unfiltered stupidity.

>Girls have all the veto power

No they don't. You can literally walk away if you don't find the person interesting. If talking to a girl feels like such a damn chore/task then you should probably just stop, if you think that women "do all the work" then you're putting them on a pedestal they don't deserve to be on in the first place. Your mindset is so skewed and messed up you think that you need women's approval every time you talk to one, and that's why you keep crashing and burning all the time, cause you're thinking "OHH JENNY FROM WORK PLEASE BE IMPRESSED BY ME IM A DANCING MONKEY JENNY" and no one wants to be with a try-hard jerk off wannabe with a victim mentality.

The point of this thread is so damn stupid, probably cause there isn't a point to it other than just a bunch of men congregating together and participating in a whine session, no real solutions are being come up with. This is the kind of behavior you'd expect from girls in high school who have sleep overs just to gossip and complain.
>>
>>17175518
It's balanced by women being in danger. Every time I reject a guy, I worry, "is he going to retaliate?" Sometimes they do.

What are you scared of, rejection? That's cute.
>>
>>17175543
not the guy you replied to. just wanted to say, good point. i feel, this is why some women will just go along with guys because they are afraid he will flip out. i feel some women may of even gave me there number or whatever because of this. though, tbf, rejection can hurt like a bitch
>>
>>17175543
But do you honestly expect every guy to react violently if you say no? To be honest this just sounds like an excuse for not letting a guy down politely but honestly.
>>
>>17175543

Nice meme, do you also get raped 6 billion times a day?
>>
>>17175518

>The girl has to do literally no work at all because guys will come no matter what.

You're being extremely immature and short sighted.

Sure, a woman can "not do work" and be propositioned by a man but thats where your line of logic stops. What about a months into the relationship, six months, a year, two years?

Do you honestly think that women aren't entitled to sift through the riff raff and hold out for someone she's really connected with or are you just bitter from being rejected so much and are now projecting your insecurities onto women?

What about your experience through daily life has lead you to believe that being hit on non-stop is equivalent to "holding all the power"?

You're taking the first 5 minutes of male-female interaction, screaming ITS NOT FAIR, and brushing off the rest. Its disingenuous as best.

Let me give you a little wisdom; everything is a trade off. An attractive woman can sit at her desk at work and have several men proposition her for a date/sex whatever. Whether or not she actually wants that is a whole other debate.

That same attractive woman also has to deal with those same men while she walks to her car, goes to the gym, wears tight clothes in public. No matter what mood she's in, she's going to get hit on.

An average man will perhaps struggle more with propositioning women. At the same time, that average man has the luxury of walking down the street late at night without pepper spray, setting down drinks at parties without getting drug into an alley and raped and/or being able to fuck as many girls as he wants and not being called used goods. He can also fuck those girls a million times and not have to worry about another human growing inside of him on accident.

My point is theres pros and cons to everything. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>17175549
Rejection, in my opinion, hurts less than being scared. But yeah, I've given my number out when I wasn't interested, because I've had guys "flip out" on me enough times that I would rather ignore a text than ignore direct insults to my face. And insults are getting off easy. I've been assaulted by a guy that I rejected because I had a boyfriend. I've been harassed, borderline stalked. It's not fun, and plenty of women get it worse than me. I'm not even that hot.
>>
>>17175556
No, but I never know which guy will react violently, and it's happened to me before. Once bitten, twice shy.

If anything, I'm more polite because I'm scared. I apologize a million times, get nervous and shaky, and try to find something about the guy to compliment so he doesn't think I'm calling him worthless. But some women might respond in a more bitchy fashion. It probably comes from the same place.

>>17175560
>Nice meme
Nice extra chromosome.
>>
>>17175556

I'm not this >>17175543 poster but she's right and you're being a baby.

>To be honest this just sounds like an excuse for not letting a guy down politely but honestly.

I've seen guys try a hundred and one times asking the same girl out before she loses her shit and tells him to fuck off. If you really think about it its not her responsibility to let him down softly and stroke his ego just enough to ensure he won't follow her to her car and stomp her.

She doesn't NEED an excuse to not be polite. If she's had a shit day and some fucking bluntskulled mouth breather won't stop following her or asking her out she's absolutely 100% entitled to tell him to fuck off back to the basement he crawled out of.

Its a reality. It may not happen all the time but you're "come on, does it happen every time?" response does not negate the fact it DOES happen. Its not ok just because it doesn't happen every time. You're being purposefully daft.

>Nice meme, do you also get raped 6 billion times a day?

Men retaliate on women for rejection more than women retaliate on men. That's a fact. Don't be intentionally obtuse on purpose to avoid acknowledging it.

>To be honest this just sounds like an excuse for not letting a guy down politely but honestly.

And this response sounds like an attempt to avoid acknowledging that a pissed off woman might be correct. Why is it so difficult for you people to admit there's pros and cons to being both a man and a woman? What the fuck are you so scared of?
>>
>>17175567
>>17175578

Guy here, I would love to be as desired as you are, no joke.
>>
>>17175567
>>17175578
I still don't get giving out a number to a guy you don't like. That not only confused the man, but invites him to keep harassing you after the fact. It sucks that guys acted like that, and I'm sorry you had to deal with it. But you end up hurting and confusing men by not being honest too. Just so you're aware...
>>
>>17175585

>Guy here, I would love to be as desired as you are, no joke.

If you were a woman, you wouldn't. That's the fucking point.
>>
>>17175567
yeah, i think going through shit like this is alot worse than being rejected, i was just saying that rejection hurts too. im not a women so i obviously dont know what that is like exactly, although, i imagine it is nasty. why do guys even flip out, like what do they say?
>>
>>17175585
Grass is always greener on the other side. I'd kind of like to be left the fuck alone. I'm sure that if we were in each other's shoes, we'd each get tired of it, given enough time.
>>
>>17175585

Get a sex change then
>>
>>17175585
yeah but if you where a women, you would be incredibly weak, and the men flipping on you, wouldent be your type
>>
>>17175561

>an attractive woman can sit at her desk and get hit on

How well do you think that would work for an attractive man?

>no matter what mood, she'll be hit on

The horror, people finding you attractive. Must be hell.

>meme reasons like muh rape and muh slut shaming

Not even rebutting those. Is it like a right of passage that every woman has to walk down le dimly lit alley at some point and get raped?

>>17175539

I'm the OP, seriously.

Nice projections faggot, The point is to show how much easier a woman has it to her male counterpart. You think a guy gets women throwing themselves at them 24/7? You can believe me or not but I'm unirnonically not a player. I would love to be married to my qt loving wife right now but it still makes it easier to meet people when your desired so much that the opposite sex goes out of its way to meet. you.

>most women don't want that

Because they can get attention on demand, unlike most guys. Thats like complaining about eating too much cake.

>just as difficult for women to get relationships

kek, you actually believe this. Sure is hard when potentially hundreds of mates are throwing themselves at you...versus the rejection rate for guys.
>>
File: 1395102120969.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1395102120969.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>17175590

>I still don't get giving out a number to a guy you don't like.

Its not that simple. Maybe you like him at first and he turns out to be crazy. Maybe he gets your number from a friend or coworker.

>but invites him to keep harassing you after the fact

Giving out a number is not an invitation for harassment. That's fucking silly.

>But you end up hurting and confusing men by not being honest too

Its not a woman's job to coddle some psycho neckbeard into not stalking her. I'm not sure why you think its just easy as "be honest" and that will take care of the problem.

You're not a woman so you would have idea what its like to be in a situation where you have to choose between being "honest" and possibly being fucked and beat in the back room of some party or just being nice and smiley long enough to get away from him.

Try to see it from their perspective, man. You're not really getting the full picture here.
>>
>>17175583
>you're being a baby
Not even gonna read the rest of your post. This is what men complain about saying women have it on easy mode. No matter what bitches do you idiots will defend it and attack the men.

>but nobody "owes" you common human decency and straightforward communication!!!!1!1!1!1
I'm starting to notice that this shit is a real popular go to for asshats whenever somebody so much as criticized a woman's actions. Yeah nobody owes anyone anything, great argument. So we shouldn't even try to point out when a woman is not even being 100% rational? Nah, fuck that noise.
>>
>>17175590
>invites him to keep harassing you

You never invite anyone to harass you. I talked to some girl for a good 20 mins once, she's the one who gave me her damn number, I didn't even ask, I texted her later and she was ghosting with her replies and she eventually just stopped replying even though I thought she was the type of person I could talk to all day. I did stop initiating conversation with her (If I double text someone twice and they don't respond then we're done, girl or guy) but if you're so childish that you think being given a phone number is an invite to bother someone then you need to sort yourself out.
>>
i would hate to be a women. i couldent stand people constantly eyeing me up, trying to ask me out, and talking me. i wouldent be able to go anywhere and feel comfortable.
>>
>>17175591
>>17175596

Because you can get attention on demand from men so its nothing special. it's like when girls complain about no good guys approaching them, they take it for granted that they'd be approached; that's how good they have it
. I as a guy would be flattered to have a 5/10 that I wasn't interested in approach me. It's easier to reject someone that out yourself out there.
>>
>>17175590
I'll usually say something like, "I have a boyfriend" first. If he presses it anyway, I'll give my number under the pretense of hanging out. Some guys operate under the idea that just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score. They're persistent, and it's just easier to cave at first and then let nothing come of it.
>>
>>17175604
My bad, I didn't mean "invite", I meant it leaves the door open for that sort of thing.
>>
>>17175608
stalking* not stalking
>>
>>17175608

yeah must be hell being considered attractive by the opposite sex.
>>
>>17175613

Are you seriously retarded my man? Why do you think getting unwanted attention is something people desire? Even celebrities don't like getting unwanted attention when they're just out and about trying to live their lives.

Were you not hugged enough as a child you seriously think people sliding into DMs sending pictures of their misshapen cocks is flattery? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>17175623

Women love attention, just not from men they don't find desirable. if Chad was obsessed with them they'd love it.

>24/7 interest from the opposite sex
>bad

Are you a man? cause it sounds like you aren't.
>>
>>17175619
yeah but its not as simple as that. do you know how much threatening it is for a women to go clubbing on her own for example. and all the attention would be a piss take, i wouldent want men trying to talk with me all the time, i would probably want to be left alone. im glad women dont trying talking to me all the time, it would annoy me.
>>
>>17175630

Chop your dick off faggot
>>
>>17175604
>I don't know why you think it would be easy to just be honest
Because it's worked for me when I turned down women.
>>
>>17175631
nice reply, real edgy.
>>
File: 1392790884996.gif (472 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1392790884996.gif
472 KB, 245x184
>>17175603

>How well do you think that would work for an attractive man?

Pretty much the same. I've seen it.

>The horror, people finding you attractive. Must be hell.

You're projecting your desires onto women and they aren't the same. The same way the average person thinks it would be nice to be a celebrity but don't think about how it would feel to never be able to go anywhere without people stopping you, taking pictures of you, touching you etc.,

You're being purposefully ignorant to avoid addressing the obvious flaws in your logic.

>Because they can get attention on demand, unlike most guys. Thats like complaining about eating too much cake

Those two complaints aren't even relatively similar. Again, you're a man who (for obvious reasons) doesn't get attention, so now you're projecting your own insecurities onto other people and assuming women have it easier because they get more attention, purposefully ignoring the possibility that not everyone craves attention as much as you do.

>kek, you actually believe this.

I believe it because its true. If you would pop your head out of this autism blackhole for a moment and accept the possibility that perhaps you could be wrong about some of you your views you would see it.

You struggle because you're operating on the assumption that you're 100% correct about everything. You were fucked before you even started this thread.

>Nice projections faggot, The point is to show how much easier a woman has it to her male counterpart

The only person projecting here is you. This thread is full of perspectives and information proving you wrong but acknowledging their validity means acknowledging that you've been viewing life wrong and that your shortcomings with women are your fault. You're obviously not ready for that.

I'm done though. Your denial is impenetrable. You've got a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>17175635

>a club
>a place literally designed to facilitate casual sex
>don't hit on me silly boys xDD
>>
>>17175629

>It's an /r9k/ autist spouting about "Chad"

There's the cue to leave. Draw the troll line above this post. What a waste of everyones time.
>>
are you autistic? how can you not see how annoying it is for women sometimes
>>
>>17175629
not who you are replying to. i am a man

your claims are purely based on conjecture and anecdotal evidence. both men and women feel differently about receiving attention.
>>
>>17175632

Its not. The. Same. Thing.

You're incredibly one-dimensional. Why you think that the dynamic that occurs when a man turns down a woman is identical to a woman turning down a man is beyond me.

Its like you're all willing to admit men and women are different unless admitting they're different in a situation goes against your narrative.
>>
>>17175639

>Going to a club means you're welcoming every cock inside you
>A girl who sleeps with a lot of men is a slut and used goods

About time you make up your mind sperglord
>>
>>17175638
>>17175645
women complaining about too much attention is like complaining you ate too much cake or sweets. They take a luxury item for granted when average guys are eating macaroni and water.
>>
>>17175649

Yes
Yes

Where was the inconsistency in that?
>>
File: 1419229830953.gif (467 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1419229830953.gif
467 KB, 300x280
>>17175650

>women complaining about too much attention is like complaining you ate too much cake or sweets.

This comparison operates under the assumption that attention is as valuable to other people as it is to you.

Your assumption is incorrect therefore the comparison is invalid.

>>17175656

You're too stupid to notice it. It was a 3 sentence reply and it soared right over your head. Float back to your containment board and sperg around with the fellow redpillers.
>>
>>17175650
not really. they might not want the attention. eating sweets is a choice. why would you even want attention constantly, especially when its predominately only for sex?
>>
Reading these threads always makes me know giving up was the right choice.
>>
reading these threads always make me realize how many bitter and ignorant men exist
>>
>>17174480
Feels bro.
>>
>>17175670
A symptom of
>>
>>17175648
The one and only time I remember a girl turning me down politely I was perfectly fine with it. It hurt a little but I respected her decision 100%.

Not every guy flips shit when he gets rejected. What upsets me is being lied to. Especially when she'll "reject" you but then proceed to flirt with you or string you along down the road. Obviously you don't know what that a like though because of you did youd know how shitty it feels.

It's seriously bullshit how women cry that too many guys approach them. The other dude was right that they don't complain half as much of it's the right guys. And I seriously doubt they would trade being attractive for being forever alone because omg it's so hard to be good looking guys :^(
>>
I quit spending any time or effort on women unless they fall in to my lap from my friends gfs friends or something like that who just want a casual sexual relationship. I do pretty much whatever I want and I don't get lonely, sure I wish I had a gf so I could fuck her on a daily basis but that's really the only thing I feel I'm missing out on.

I'm fit, own a house, a nice car, a good job, and quality women still don't come easily.
>>
File: 1396380404316.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1396380404316.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>17175679

>The one and only time I remember a girl turning me down politely I was perfectly fine with it.

Ok, so you reacted well. Your personal experience proves nothing. I went surfing once and I didn't get bit by a shark. That doesn't mean sharks don't exist.

>Not every guy flips shit when he gets rejected.

Not one person in this thread said that. Again, your broad strokes prove nothing.

>It's seriously bullshit how women cry that too many guys approach them.

You're speaking about an experience you've never had. Everything makes sense from your perspective and will continue to make sense so long as you refuse to acknowledge the possibility that the experience of another person may be different than what you paint it to be.

You can postulate that it would be great to be a woman who gets hit on 24/7 constantly by every guy that crosses her path but until you become a woman you're just talking out of your ass.
>>
>>17175664
If you had a choice between attention, some unwanted and some not, vs being completely ignored, you would take the first option. Guaranteed.
>>
>>17175662

Only sluts go to clubs.

>>17175662

That's like bill gates telling a middle class family that money isnt everything.
>>
>>17175696

Thank you.
>>
>>17175696
no i wouldent. i would rather have it how it is now, women dont notice me more than the average fella.
>>
>>17175703

Statistically speaking the average fella doesn't exist to women, only the above average do.
>>
>>17175656
>Where was the inconsistency in that?

The part where jerk-offs like you get at women no matter what they do. Even if it's doing nothing.
>>
>>17175694
It would be nice to have options. I think that's what men here are getting at. But so long as women and men both get told that it's the man's job to pursue a woman, and do basically all of the courting, men will feel like they always have to be busting ass to get a girl. Men aren't told they can relax and wait for women to come, they're told the exact opposite. Its little wonder then, why guys might act more aggressive when trying to find a mate, to put it in animalistic terms. Women want us to meet and date them on their terms but are horribly unclear about what they are, so then why aren't we allowed to be frustrsted?
>>
File: 1394658078437.gif (2 MB, 439x288) Image search: [Google]
1394658078437.gif
2 MB, 439x288
>>17175699

>Only sluts go to clubs.

Lol. Not worth a response.

>That's like bill gates telling a middle class family that money isnt everything.

Making a second nonsensical simile doesn't make the first one make more sense. Money isn't the same as attention. Any idiot knows that. Not you, though, you're a special kind of idiot.

>If you had a choice between attention, some unwanted and some not, vs being completely ignored, you would take the first option. Guaranteed.

Its not that simple. You're making it that simple because the intricacies of the issue require you to think critically and accept flaws in your logic, two things which everyone in this thread has proven they're unwilling to do.
>>
>>17175705
only if you're talking solely on a level of physical attractiveness, if you're a cool person, women will notice. trust.
>>
>Some idiot in here actually thinks getting attention, even if it's unwanted, is desirable for women let alone anyone.

I think you need to go speak to a therapist.
>>
>>17175711
If you think money isn't like attention then you just aren't rich enough. Sorry but you aren't qualified to have an opinion about that.
>>
>>17175716

>unironically complaining about people finding you attractive
>>
File: 1408476904178.gif (2 MB, 271x220) Image search: [Google]
1408476904178.gif
2 MB, 271x220
>>17175705

>Statistically speaking the average fella doesn't exist to women, only the above average do.

Statistically speaking, you provided no statistics to prove your statement. Statistically speaking, you pulled that statistic out of your ass.

>>17175709

>so then why aren't we allowed to be frustrated?

You're allowed to be frustrated. You're not allowed to be willfully ignorant in an attempt to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions and your own position in the world.

4channers are so willing to break down the logic and lifestyle of others but get viciously protective when people question their own. Its hypocrisy at its finest.

Thats called insecurity, son. Yeah, life isn't fair, but there comes to a point when "life isn't fair" has to stop and you have to take your life into your own hands and change your predicament.

Thats what the people here aren't willing to do. That's what I'm getting at.
>>
>>17175709
>Women want us to meet and date them on their terms

This isn't true. What you're complaining about is initiating conversation first. You have a pretty messed up idea of how dating works if you think that you should constantly be trying to impress the girl.
>>
>>17175723
you're haunted mate. calm it.
>>
File: 1440117343637.gif (1 MB, 287x206) Image search: [Google]
1440117343637.gif
1 MB, 287x206
>>17175719

>If you think money isn't like attention then you just aren't rich enough

I don't need attention to pay rent.

I don't need attention to buy food.

I don't go to school, learn a trade and then dedicate my life to a job to earn attention.

Painting attention as an important commodity as money makes you psychologically equivalent to an 8 year old.

My qualifications are my frontal lobe. You should use yours some time.
>>
>>17175733
You just have that opinion because you are poor. Sorry you can't comprehend that.
>>
>>17175727
Plenty of women I know want to be swept off their feet. They have their reasons, usually involving past hurt, for wanting the guy to constantly prove themselves to her. One photo kept making the rounds on my Facebook that said a guy is supposed to do all the chasing, because that shows how much he wants you. Do all women believe that? No, just enough for it to matter.
>>
>>17175727

>constantly trying to impress the girl

That's the essence of dating m8 and women sure aren't doing anything to stop it
>>
>>17175723

I'm not dumb enough to think that people enjoy getting unwanted dick pics and being cat-called. If that's the kind of life you want then start a fake tinder or become a trap. It seems you have deeper issues here than being a coward afraid of rejection.
>>
>>17175742

You can't have it both ways. You can't like being attractive when it suits you and don't when it doesn't. The girls that love it when Chad approaches them can't botch about the 7/10 asking them out.
>>
>>17175711

>only sluts go to clubs

He's right though
>>
>>17175741
>That's the essence of dating m8

No it isn't, and if that's what you think it is then no wonder you can't stop failing

>>17175745

Who is Chad? Is it a metaphor for any guy that isn't a sperg like yourself?
>>
>>17175763

Do you really think men don't do all the work in dating?
>>
>>17175781

No they don't, and if you do all the work then you're a doormat and in a relationship that sucks, that's assuming you've ever been in one
>>
>>17174449
It's just the way it is. Women have always been perceived more valuable then men.

In this day and age if you don't have alot going for you, wait till your 30s when the dating pool dries up and girls are wanting to settle down. It sucks sure but we're a fucked up society plus this isn't a world where a woman needs a good man anymore, for better or worse.

You may also be selling you self short and falling into self defeating traps here. Be patient you will get that interdependence you seek someday. Then she'll cheat on you. ;p
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.