[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good first dates ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 125x125
>>
>>17173525
NOT a movie, because for all practical purposes you're separate.

Something that encourages conversation: dinner, a walk in the park, museum, tea shoppe, etc.
>>
>>17173525
mcdonalds
>>
A local event is usually exciting
>>
>>17173525
Local bar, art gallery, gigs (massively depends on the gig, but I always find that cute acoustic gigs are great for all kinds of conversation and cuddling), mostly just somewhere you might feel comfortable.

Also, close to home so you can take your date home and fucking escalate like a madman/woman.
>>
do some drugs or catch some drinks
>>
>>17173525
cook a meal, fuck afterwards.
>>
>>17173601
I was thinking an Alcatraz tour/boat ride.
>>
>>17173525
The classic "dinmer and a movie" is so common it's become cliched, but there's a reason for that: you can learn a surprising amount about a person. It starts with simple things during planning, such as what kind of foods and movies they like. But the movie also gives you a lot to talk about afterward, and those conversations and reactions can tell you a great deal in and of themselves: who they identified with, what they liked and didn't like, how they reacted to the emotional scenes, and so on.

It is possible to do better than dinner and a movie, if you already know you have strong common interests (for example, if you met at a club dedicated to an interest you share). But in the absence of that, it's a safe choice.
>>
I once asked a woman of off tinder if she wanted me to fix her bicycle.

>fucked up and lost the vent cap in the grass
>had to go to the store to buy a new one
>bought some food for a picnic
>went for a ride down to the marina
>had a picnic
>figured we should go for a few beers
>asked if I wanted her to follow her home
>fucked her for the first time that very night
>>
>>17173849
That sounds great man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.