[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I've had these red marks around my adonis belt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: marks.jpg (12 KB, 295x271) Image search: [Google]
marks.jpg
12 KB, 295x271
Hey /adv/

I've had these red marks around my adonis belt for a couple months now; at first I figured they were zits and didn't pay much attention to it, but they don't go away and can't be popped either

can't take a pic rn, but this is sorta what it looks like

Anybody have an idea what the fuck those are, how to get rid of them and how to prevent them in the future

I bicycle alot and sit with my legs at a very acute angle, could it be because of that? (the pressure on that area or idk what)

or from too tight pants?
>>
>>17173465
Shingles?
>>
I have something similiar from shaving with razor.
>>
It's lupus

Please seek out medical care from a professional asap
>>
>>17173465
It might be snoo.
>>
>>17173618
No
>>17173631
No
>>17173633
Ebin meme
>>17173651
>Snoo is reddit's alien mascot
The fuck
>>
>>17173465
Space aids
>>
http://www.healthline.com/health/skin-disorders

This is a place to start.
>>
Goto your gp.

Could be cysts caused by your riding gear.

Could be some thine else.
>>
File: tumblr_lmfz7c2oZg1qgiie0.png (299 KB, 472x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmfz7c2oZg1qgiie0.png
299 KB, 472x349
I bike a lot and have similar marks. Theyre nothing serious I've had mine looked at and been told it was nothing. They're just marks they fade in time.
>>
Could just be irritated skin tags.
>>
File: marks2.jpg (155 KB, 1716x684) Image search: [Google]
marks2.jpg
155 KB, 1716x684
If it helps any /adv/ derms, I got around to taking a pic
>>
>>17174936
Do they hurt or cause you any kind of discomfort?
>>
>>17174989
The marks themselves, no

Maybe slightly
>>
>>17173465
Why don't you fucking ask a doctor? They know more than us you twat.
>>
>>17175139
It's likely just a heat rash and nothing to worry about, however if those ones specifically persist for longer than a week then I'd contact a doctor. It's almost certainly nothing serious but if it bugs you then the doctor could likely help you.
>>
>>17175150
Because I don't wanna sit in a waiting room for two hours for the doctor to tell me it's nothing, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
It's the cooties
>>
>>17175195
>it's nothing
WOAH YOU AUTIST, fucking answered your own thread.

God you're a degenerate.
>>
>>17175236
Holy fuck, you're retarded. I don't KNOW whether it's nothing, and judging from the intellectual content of your replies so far you don't either; that's why I posted it here in the hopes that someone might do, and can give me a pointer on how to deal with + prevent it in the future. Which is all included in my OP, if you were capable of reading comprehension.

I bet your parents wish they never had you, you pathetic shitposting loser :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.