[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In about an hour I'm meeting with a student's parent.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160516_175857[1].jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_175857[1].jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
In about an hour I'm meeting with a student's parent. I want to cancel our lessons because I the kid has a lot of attachment issues and would be better off in a school than with a private tutor. I'm scared I'll get worked up because I like the student/family, and also don't want to come off as just dropping her and never being in the child's life again. How should I go about this conversation without being overemotional or overly professional at the same time? PLEASE help.
>>
I also in the nicest way possible want to make it clear to her mother that she really needs to prioritize time with her child over her job. The father is overseas and the child is lonely. Fucking sad to see her cry and scream at me because she doesn't want time with me, but her mother.
>>
>>17173234
>I the kid
So is it you or the kid that's getting too attached? Tell me the truth, are you a pedo?
>>
>>17173236
meant to say 'I think the kid'. she's a sweet girl but have started to dread classes because she's got a wall up. She loves crafts but refuses to have conversation or do worksheets and they're kind of required for her to learn english.
>>
Please help.

I'm not good with confrontation.
>>
PLEASE HELP I HAVE TO LEAVE SOON I'M TOO NERVOUS
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.