[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Medical advice needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Okay so today I looked at my back because I felt a tick on me,so then I went to my bathroom and found not just a tick bit horizontal scratches on my back.They're not stretch marks.
>>
Go see a doctor. Ticks carry disease.
>>
You probably scratched yourself earlier and forgot. The tick you felt was something rubbing against the skin and made you check it out.
>>
See a doctor immediately. Ticks carry more diseases than Lyme. One of them causes your muscles to eat themselves. This isn't something you ask advice about online, see an IRL doctor.
>>
>>17173068
Them tick was at the top of my back.the scratches were at the middle.It definitely wasnt me
>>
a little bit o rough sex maybe?
>>
>>17173076
Sorry I misunderstood.

Id estimate you have 3-5 days left to live
>>
>>17173082
>on 4chan
>sex
>hahaha
Yeah its not from sex
>>
>>17173090
You need to go to the ER man
>>
>>17173056
spoiler alert, they're stretch marks or you were wearing a backpack...
>>
>>17173090

>the 'everyone on 4chan is a virgin' meme

What is this, 2009?
>>
>>17173056
Do you have ant pets?
>>
>>17173243
No but my roommate does.I keep my room locked at night so pets couldn't be in my room
>>
Op here update so I am gonna go to my doctor.I this thread isn't 404d I'll do an update and tell you what my doctor tells me
>>
>>17173056
The granite in your bathroom is really fucking ugly.
Nice faucet tho 7/10
>>
I'm taking advantage of this thread to ask another medical question.

Yesterday I went for a swim at the pool and when I got out I had white elevated blotches on my legs and belly. It didn't itch but it looked like the kind of stuff you get when stung by a wasp. I took a shower and it went away in one hour or so.

Did I become allergic to chlorine or what?

Just to give some context, the water was cold and I didn't shower beforehand. This is the first time this ever happened.
>>
>>17173998
Bump for answer.
>>
>>17173962
I agree the granite sucks but its better than what was before it
>>
This is what is called "breakfast lunch and dinner" you have bed bugs mate.
>>
>>17174696
How do I get rid of them?
>>
>>17174937
Move.
Beg bugs are so bad people kill themselves to get it to stop
>>
I actually have unexplained scratches almost identical to these that are now scarred over. Probably from scratching during sleep. Don't worry about them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.