[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you move on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
This guy and I talked for two, nearly three, years and we talked all the time, sometimes taking breaks when we would get busy, called a few times. He even gave me his address to send him snail mail. I eventually realized I liked him more than a friend so I built up the courage to tell him and he just stopped talking to me. It's been two years since we've talked and I miss having someone to laugh about everything with. I've had a lot of bad shit happen to me the last few years (raped, more unrequited love, family members dying). I feel like I'm at a stand still. While I feel better since all that happened, I still miss the person that I talked and shared those things with.
>>
>>17172549
So you need advice with what exactly? Didn't see a question anywhere.
>>
>>17172711
How do you move on from all of that?
>>
>>17172549
does he know how you feel?

ive been where he is. and there are two sides to the story too.
did he even like you back? do you still live in the same town? did you send him a letter or visited or called or txted etc? as far he knows you hate his guts because thats why you are ignoring him.
i think its long overdue for some snail mail to check that his address is still current...
>>
>>17172799
I told him that I liked him more than a friend and he never responded. I waited before sending another message and after getting no reply from that, I contacted one of his friends because at that point I was worried something happened. He finally messaged me (attempted to call on skype but I was at work) and after talking again I was so happy. Then when I finally asked what had happened, he stopped replying again. I tried the whole 'well maybe it's best if we don't talk thing' and that just felt worse. I've sent him emails about what's been going on in my life like I used to, but there's never a reply. It's like talking to a wall. He moved a while after he gave me his address. I know he's not dead because of his LinkedIn page... We never met in person. It was all online.
>>
Jasmine?
>>
>>17172839
if he gave you his address he wants to hear from you even doesnt sound like does.

if its all online i think its time you paid him a visit
>>
>>17172855
He's in another country. Not exactly in the position to be able to go.
>>
>>17172851
That's not my name.
>>
>>17172855
Lern 2 Read
>>
>>17172875
learn to spell.
>>
>>17172865
is his country very far from yours or it like europe bit of a long drive to get there?
if its nigera he scamming you
>>
>>17172887
He wasn't scamming me. Never asked for pics or anything. We just.. talked. Might have heavy flirted a little but it wasn't like he was trying to get my nudes or something dumb like that.
>>
>>17172906
Same happened to me. Except he passed away. It's been a year and 5 months, I still can't get over it. We talked for 8 years, lived across the globe.
>>
>>17172906
i think its time you started talking over skpe or whatever
>>
>>17172915
I've tried that.
>>
>>17172936
maybe by him giving you his address he was hoping you would visit?
>>
>>17172938
You honestly need to work on your reading comprehension.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.