[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been nearly a month since we broke up and I still can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 273x184
It's been nearly a month since we broke up and I still can't stop thinking about her. She hates me because I was needy and I hate being alone.

I have no friends, no family and no life. What do
>>
A month? That's nothing, you should learn to endure it for at least a couple years.
>>
>>17171138
Why
>>
don't worry too much about it, try going out, you could meet some new people, or at least you'll distract yourself a bit.
>>
File: 1461794052404.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1461794052404.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>17171129
>>
>>17171193
Every time I try something gets in my way. Wanted to go to a party, can't cause money issues. I live in a small shit town so even going to the movies costs considerable gas money.

I even fucking tried talking online, but apparently I'm so shit that after the first few messages I get ignored no matter the gender
>>
>>17171129
Understand you don't need anyone to be happy. Do the things you enjoy while also finding ways to be productive (learn an instrument, read a book, educate yourself)

If people see that you are secure with yourself and won't let anyone bring you down they will naturally be attracted to you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.