[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rape victim -> slut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18
File: 1452416340790.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1452416340790.gif
104 KB, 300x136
Ill try to condense it so dont expect to have all the facts.
Im not a virgin but I plan to wait until marriage but really I feel that if I was with a girl I planned to marry one day Id have sex with her so I can see myself having 3-4 sexual partners at most in my life. So far Ive only had sex with 1 girl and we were planning on moving in together after we graduated college and thought about getting married when we had stable jobs. But she moved acrossed the country for grad school and the ldr didnt work out.
Not heres the thing, I was pretty devastated breaking things off with her and havent been back in the field for a long time, but Ive recently met a new girl who was able to pry through the barriers I put up to keep her out. In doing so I feel like Ive started to fall in love with her.
A few days ago we were together cuddling to netflix and she mentioned how nice this is and how she wanted it to last. Then she freaked out and told me about her heavy past because she knew about my view on sex.
Basically she was raped by a guy her first time. I dont know the details of how so dont ask. After that she said she slept with 7-8 guys her freshman year of college because at the time it helped with the pain. If I had to guess her sexual partners Id put it at around 11 or 12.
Now I really feel like people should stick to dating others with a comparable sexual history to them. My ex had slept with 1 guy before me and I was a little salty but she explained that she really loved him at the time and it felt right so I let it go. But this is different.
At the time I told her that I was okay with it to calm her down but Ive been thinking about it and Im not really. Its just too much. I kinda understand and want to be more forgiving of her past because Im sure being raped did traumatize her, but I really dont approve of that behavior and dont want to be with someone who does that.
I dont know what to do here.
>>
>>17170762

Try picking up girls at church instead you goddamn puritan. You need to develop some empathy.
>>
You're a literal child. Become celibate and fuck off.
>>
Either you can come to terms with the fact that she has had multiple sexual partners or you can't; there's really no advice we can give you that will help. If you really do love her and care about her and you know she feels the same way about you, and you know she isn't interested in having sex with anyone other than you, then I think it would be worth pursuing, but that is just my opinion. It all comes down to what you feel is best for you.
>>
You don't want to be with someone who has had that many partners, and I am sure that she does not want to be with someone who secretly thinks she's not worth dating. So break up.
>>
>>17170804
Thats the thing. Ill tried "coming to terms" with things I really didnt like in relationships before and all it did was cause pain for both parties. Im not sure if that ever is successful.
>>
>>17170773
do you even know what empathy is.
>>17170800
I wouldnt be surprised if Im older than you with that attitude.
>>
>>17170762
>I really dont approve of that behavior and dont want to be with someone who does that.
But she's not "someone who does that". She's someone who did that, years ago, when she wasn't in her right mind for reasons that are not her fault.

And then, she stopped. She understands, as well as anyone can, why it wasn't a good idea. She isn't proud of what she did; indeed, she seems ashamed of it, which frankly ought to count for any penance you might think she owes. Her views seem to have settled on something very similar to your own. Why hold this time of madness against her?

If there was any time to pass judgment, it is long since over. If you don't want to hold this against her, then focus on how pointless it is to do so.
>>
>>17170762

Read The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz. It will change your life.

Basically we live our life blinded from the truth by living with Agreements. An agreement is some idea or opinion that is communicated to you that you decide that you agree with. Once you have an agreement with an opinion, then you internalize it and it helps define a code by which you wish to live. Our parents instill many of these agreements in us because as children we want to be accepted so we believe things that are told us and we hold onto them sometimes for our whole lives. Some of these agreements take an enormous amount of effort and pain to hold and end up harming our overall happiness.

Are you angry? Sad? Anxious? Depressed?

It is literally because you accept things that your inner self does not believe to be true. We judge ourselves and others constantly by the agreements we hold.

Do something in your free time. Write down all of the beliefs and agreements that you can possibly think about that define what you believe. What do you believe Anon?

What if I told you that nearly all of these beliefs are not real? A few are but I promise many are not real. Once you release an agreement from your life, all of the power and energy you put into maintaining it comes back to you.

Love yourself more than others, Do your best, don't spread poison or negativity, don't make assumptions about people, and love people for how they are flaws and all. You are not perfect, and some people just try to find anything to take the pain away. Love is bigger than a spotty past. Live in the present with her and help make her a better person together.
>>
>>17170871

For your sake, I hope you're not
>>
>>17170905
Wow, expected to hate this but it's actually a pretty good post. 8/10 would read again and repost
>>
>>17170762
>Im not a virgin
>Get's in one case "salty" cause his grill had one dude before him.

You are a faggot, OP.
A double standard faggot.
>>
>>17170905
>Love yourself more than others, Do your best, don't spread poison or negativity, don't make assumptions about people, and love people for how they are flaws and all.
You forgot one from the book: "don't take anything personally". Good post otherwise, but I think this one is especially important for this situation.
>>
>>17170932
Reread the story you shit brained mongoloid
>>
>>17170944
Nah, you want a free pass for your own sexual past op, while not granting it to others. You are the definition of human garbage.
>>
>>17170932
>one dude before him
Yeah just one dude right?
>>
>>17170905
I dont understand what that book is supposed to help with.
>>
>>17170953
In the case of his first relationship, yes.
When he ain't a virgin, he cannot demand women to be such.
>>
>>17170950
Not everyone engages is extreme promiscuity. And your saltiness is evident by the fact that you cant even tell who is OP.
>>
>>17170957
Can you not read. He was a virgin before his first gf ie he can demand that she be a virgin.
>>
>>17170959
>"My ex had slept with 1 guy before me and I was a little salty"
>extreme promiscuity

Yeah, kill urself you dense motherfucker.

>>17170963
Her no longer is.
He no longer can.
>>
>>17170956
Then read it, but most importantly re-read his actual comment a couple times, do it until you understand what he's saying.
>>
>>17170966
where did he demand one. Not wanting to date a slut is not the same as demanding the virgin.
>>
>>17170963
If he had a problem with it he didn't have to sleep with her, he has no right to be salty if he knew she wasn't a virgin and still slept with her.
>>
>>17170966
You clearly cant read so I dont even know why you are trying. Because op had slept with so many people so his hypocrisy is just brimming right. You are an idiot and garbage yourself. Op needs a free pass for being a virgin according to you.
>>
>>17170978
Did he say he slept with her first. Or are you projecting.
>>
>>17170963
If you care so much about someone being a virgin, you need to not waste their time and be upfront about asking whether they are or aren't. It's messy and not very fair to allow someone to get attached to you and then throw a fit when you realize that their real life does not match your expectations. It is one thing to be put off by extreme events or past lifestyle, and another to have one specific course of life in mind and if they did things differently they can fuck off. If that is the case then the onus is on you to make sure that they fit your high standards before proceeding.
>>
>>17170956
>I dont understand what that book is supposed to help with.
OP himself said he wanted to let this go in her case: not necessarily to stop believing as he does, but to recognize that this girl is NOT an ordinary case.
>>
>>17170972
It comes off as an empty comment no matter how many times I re-read it.
>>
>>17170981
>If he had a problem with it he didn't have to sleep with her, he has no right to be salty if he knew she wasn't a virgin and still slept with her.
>if
He didn't say, so I have no idea. My virginity places me on a pedestal above you, so away with your filth!
>>
>>17170993
Not meaning this to be rude, but are you slow?
>>
>>17170998
lol you are probably a little autistic but its okay.
>>
>>17170990
whether or not the case is not ordinary doesnt change the fact that its betraying his ideas
>>
>>17170994
So you plan on never having sex?
>>
>>17171003
You didn't answer my question, autism (something that I haven't been diagnosed with) doesn't necessarily mean slow.
>>
>>17171008
I don't get how that question applies to this situation, OP just wanted to wait until marriage and couldn't even do that.

If it wasn't obvious, I was joking about the pedestal and filth thing, I don't believe virginity makes anyone less or more special, but to answer your question, I have no plans to lose it anytime soon as my sex drive is slow and I don't think about it often enough to care.
>>
>>17171005
>whether or not the case is not ordinary doesnt change the fact that its betraying his ideas
Is it? One born-again virgin meets another: in what way does that go against opposing extreme promiscuity?
>>
>>17171042
>born-again virgin
the hell does that mean
>>
If you are uncomfortable then you can't help it. This sort of thing bothers me too and I don't think I could ever deal with it. It's biological, it is how men judge women.
>>
>>17170905
So it argues that you should stop holding all opinions because the author assunes they aren't "true" by her definition?

Sounds extremely retarded.
>>
>>17171068
It's not biological, men are not a blanket statement.
>>
>>17170966
That's not what he said but I do think that's promiscuous. If you are going to gove up your innocence so easily and dirty yourself like that, with someone you aren't going to spend your life with, what makes you think you deserve me?
I don't eat out of the garbage and I don't date used up sluts.
>>
>>17171083
Then explain how virginity has been valued in literally every culture that ever existed.
>>
>>17171068
Are you a virgin or just another hypocrite like OP? If you're not religious (and have not been conditioned to believe "virginity is purity blah blah blah") it's pretty rare to be a cherry chaser; that is, unless you're a cuck and spend all your think thinking about the men your girlfriend may have fucked before you.
>>
>>17171095
>hypocrite like OP
And how exactly is OP a hypocrite.
>>
>>17171089
>literally
Captain blanket statement strikes again, feel free to do some research on the Native American tribes, there are many tribes that didn't care at all, if any did they are the minority.

European culture only cares because of their religion, they have spread their views across the world but in history it's not as widespread as you think.
>>
>>17171095
>you're a virgin
>you're insecure
Do you have an actual argument to make? I just have standards and you have unfortunately been deceived enough to drop yours so that women run around getting their pussies wrecked and then settle for your weak personality.
>>
>>17171106
He wasn't a virgin when he fucked the first girl that he mentioned in his post but still said he felt salty about the situation, double standards at their finest.

Its just a fact, please address the east of the post, are you a religious person or a cuck?
>>
>>17171122
I'm a virgin, so have you had sex or not? From your tone I suspect not, you dirty hypocrite; you don't deserve a virgin.
>>
>>17171113
I don't know much about native american traditions but I find that surprising. I study eastern history and they have always placed a high value on virginity. So has the middle east and these days africa as well, so it wouldn't be far fetched to assume this is part of their early culture.
It has nothing to do with christianity.
>>
>>17171135
>you don't deserve a virgin
So you agree that virgins have more value than whores?
>>
>>17171136
The countries that believe virginity to be sacred are the ones that implement a religion that's widespread (the bible, the Quaran), or are a very conservative culture (again, this is related to Christianity.)

I don't believe you know very much about history, if you say it's biological then it can't be something that humans just recently (couple hundred/thousand years) thought up, that's not what biological means.
>>
>>17171143
No, I believe all humans have equal value no matter what, I'm pointing out your obvious hypocrisy and trying to make a point that you (an impure person that's going to hell)
>Jesus loves you
will understand.
>>
>>17171151
Sorry, I meant to say "related to religion*"
>>
>>17170762
LOL

You sir, are an insecure faggot. Any dude who cares about a woman's sexual history is a pussy. Why do you care? Scared you won't measure up? You that worried about your dick being too small or you sucking at sex? Lol god you and people like you are pathetic.
>>
>>17171151
>this retard is accusing me of generalizations

So for a culture to prize virginity it needs to to worship a religion? Assuming this is true (there is nothing to suggest it is, in fact Chinese traditions and beliefs persisted despite a lack of any organized church) then how is it that different religions all agree on the principle of chastity? There must have been a biological impulse to inform them of its value to society.
>>
>>17171125
>He wasn't a virgin when he fucked the first girl
Another retard. He clearly says he was. The first girl is his 1 and only retard.
>>
>>17171173
>sluts are so pathetic they think people dont like them because they arent as good as them at sex
Your degeneracy is disgusting.
>>
>>17171191
He said himself he's a virgin. He's just being a good boy on /adv/ hoping one of the /soc/whores will notice and let him lick her cavernous vagina.
>>
>>17171204
you didnt reply to the right post.
>>
>>17171191
Your virginity is disgusting.

You'll never measure up, and you'll never find a faithful woman. She'll always cheat on your neckbeard ass for a chad and you'll never know.

Sorry.
>>
imo you can only be 'salty' about your girl having had multiple sexual partners if you had none. Else you are just being a huge hypocrite.

Are you a virgin? No. So deal with the fact that the girl isn't a virgin either. Jesus...
>>
>>17171229

Keep telling yourself that, enjoy never getting rid of that v-card bro
>>
>>17171236
did you read the OP?
>>
>>17170762
Beta male detected.

If you could screw 7-8 women you would. But since you can't, you're mad she's had more sexual exp than you.
>>
>>17171246
>implying

I'm willing to bet you're overweight.
>>
>>17170762
I can contribute an anecdote:
I dated a girl who was raped while we were together, sexual contact was the last thing she wanted after it.
I dated another girl who claimed she was raped, then claimed she fucked every "hot guy" who looked at her (8 in a fortnight, something she announces proudly to her friends) and felt better, she later on admitted to me her darkest secret: she was never raped, she just liked being seen as a "survivor" and "strong", I broke up with her after that confession.

The rule of thumb is that if she claims to have been raped but will fuck anyone consensually afterwards, she is probably lying.
My solution is that if a girl says "I was raped" I respond with "well at least you went to the police and he is rotting in a prison cell", then she can either say "yes" or "b-but I didn't want to ruin his life" or "I got my own revenge", then you know what the situation is.
>>
>>17171278
There was a girl at my university that made a big deal over the fact that the school wouldn't expel a guy who she claimed raped her. She said that afterwards she had fucked a bunch of different guys in order to "regain control of her body"

I just don't get the rationalization at all. Someone hurt sexually so you're going to get more sex? Why not just admit you're a whore and looking for an excuse to slut around?
>>
>>17171269
>If you could screw 7-8 women you would
Classic degenerate logic. Everyone would be a degenerate if they could.
>>
>>17171290
>Why not just admit you're a whore and looking for an excuse to slut around?
Because that means they get looked down upon.

"rape survivor" and "liberating herself" sounds better than "whore" or "fucks around".
>>
>>17171291

Lol so basically people who are good looking enough to get laid constantly and aren't huge losers are degenerate..

Ok.
>>
>>17171308
>everyone good looking is a degenerate
its so pathetic.
>>
>>17171046
>born-again virgin
>the hell does that mean
You've never heard the phrase? It describes someone who is not a virgin, but has voluntarily gone celibate for some reason (usually waiting for marriage, like OP, though other reasons are not unknown). It's not the most accurate phrasing on the face of the planet, but it's convenient enough as a shorthand.

And it sounds like OP is one, and he has met another. So I ask, what's the matter with that? There need be no betrayal here. OP wants someone who does not practice extreme promiscuity, and it sounds like she does not: has not in many years, as a matter of fact, and even when she did she was not in her right mind. What's the point in holding that against her? It's not a betrayal of stated principle, so what, other than being a dick, is it?
>>
>>17171473
lol sluts are trying to claim to be a virgin. I dont think OP considers himself a virgin. Just not a slut.
You cant take back the dicks youve had. You just gotta move on.
>>
so um i dated this girl for three years, i was a virign and she fucked 10 guys before me.. and the first month we dated she dumped me and fucked another guy and i fucked a girl to get revenge so i didnt care about that. at this point i can deal with it because ive fucked her more times than anyone else and came in all her holes more than anyone else so shes taken my dick the most lol. she just dumped me and slept with another guy but swears she didnt fuck him and just touched his dick in his pants.. she said it is skinnier and shorter than mine so she still wants to keep me around to fuck her because all of her friends and family hate me for no apparent reason other than she is always angry at something and they blame it on me.
>>
>>17171490
>Im a cuck
>>
>>17171490
thats why i fucked a girl on friday and she doesnt know. she thinks im the same pure little boy
>>
>>17171490

cool story bro
>>
File: 7ba.png (126 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126 KB, 500x320
>>17170762
> I really dont approve of that behavior and dont want to be with someone who does that
> I dont know what to do
Sounds like you answered your own question. You don't want to be with her. So don't be with her.

Why ask the question if you already know the answer?
>>
>>17171278
Just weighing in but this anecdote is not at all universally true at all. It's not for nothing that abuse/rape victims being sex fiends is a trope. Basically there are two stereotypical ways to respond to sexual trauma: either you want nothing to do with it anymore (or in theory you want it but in practice everything sets you off and makes you clamp up), or you are desperate to dilute your experience with other sexual experiences.
This is also why sometimes people develop a kink surrounding what happened, like wanting daddyplay if daddy fucked you as a kid. It has nothing to do with having liked it, it's just an urge to somehow "overwrite" the traumatic experience.
>>
>>17170762
As a guy who thinks casual sex and one night stands are disgusting id still consider giving that girl a shot if she really thinks and is also a shamed and disgusted by her own actions

If she regrets it and if she's changed then id give her a chance
She seems legit and sincere and ill give her that she was upfront and didnt lie
I respect that
>>
File: 1396087349643.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1396087349643.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>17170762

We're taught as children that a woman who has taken dick that wasn't our is used goods.

We were also taught that in order to lay claim to a woman we have to get her to do things with us that she wouldn't let other guys do i.e. fuck her in the ass, fuck her more times than all other guys, be rough.

This >>17170905 poster, in my opinion, is absolutely right. Half of the things we're taught were wrong. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be with a woman who respects herself and lives with integrity but the emphasis in our culture is on purity, not character, not connection.

Following the tenants of this board says that its perfectly acceptable to be with a woman you don't love or for all intents and purposes, even like, so long as she has remained pure and you're the owner and master of her sexuality.

I can't tell anyone here they are either right nor wrong for the things they believe. All I can say is when I grew older and got tired of judging and living my life based on a mob-ruled moral code I discovered that my desire for an emotional bond was much stronger than my desire to possess the "highest quality" women that every other man wanted to possess.

In the end I did what many of you would consider "settling". I "settled" with a girl with a handful of previous sexual partners but she excites me in ways I've never felt previously. She makes me happy, not because other men are jealous of me or because she's the ultimate trophy and proof of my manhood but because when its just me and her I can depend on her completely. I'd trust her with my life.

I'm stupidly and inexplicably in love with a girl many would consider a "slut", and in the light of that revelation all other things became irrelevant. Consider the possibility this might become the case for you as well before you permanently dig your feet into your beliefs.
>>
I support OP here
Dump her, you don't need people with such fucking problems in your life
It's like having a drug addict as a friend, you NEED to get away from him no matter what, it's not good for you
If you're not okay with her past, dump her. End of story. Anything else is an useless formality
>>
File: 3121341241.jpg (319 KB, 660x432) Image search: [Google]
3121341241.jpg
319 KB, 660x432
Look, i was in the same situation some years ago.

I was a virgin, also only kissed one girl in my life. Got a girlfriend and we ended up having sex 6 months into the relationship. However the bitch never made things public so one day i told it was the only way i would stay with her.

She told me that i must know that she was raped by a guy in her birthday years ago, then had sex with 5 more guys before with me.

I don't agree with this, so i told her to fuck off. It's what i believe after all and it's not because "oh my god she's just a girl you must have emphaty" that i will accept a bitch like her. She have to deal with her actions.

If you don't want to be with her, for the sake of god just don't.

Then look for a virgin or a girl that is right for you. Fresh pussy is far better than giant fucked pussy full of 450 other people cum.
>>
>>17171635
I hope this is a troll. If not I hope your life is forever filled with pettiness, anger, and misery.
>it's what I believe after all
god i hate you
>>
>>17171656
So if someone has different views than yours, he has to have a horrible life?
You're shit, pal
>>
>>17171656
Lmao i found the whore?
Are you one of the bitches using the "i was raped kek" excuse to have sex with everyone?

By the way, i've discovered this girl from my post is now in her third guy after i broke up with her, i know two of them. The bitch just doesn't stops.

I'm giving this advice to OP because as i stated
>It's what i believe after all

You can't judge nor take this right from me. I think her was a bitch but didn't made anything against her.

For me, i'm with a girl from my old church. It's been 1 year now and we knew each other for a long time. She has only been with one person as i did, we both believe in the same thing and we're really doing well. It's a matter of finding someone you'll accept and love for the rest of the time.
>>
>>17171687
>my old church
Not that you should have stayed with someone you don't want to be with, but with that attitude I hope you don't call yourself a Christian or anything.
>>
File: 1410149615334.gif (304 KB, 319x182) Image search: [Google]
1410149615334.gif
304 KB, 319x182
>>17171664

>So if someone has different views than yours, he has to have a horrible life?

I'm not >>17171656 this poster but you're oversimplifying.

If I call a neo-nazi a piece of human garbage what would stop you from just saying "Oh well he just has different views, you're shit."?

Its more complicated than just "having different views" and its pretty simple headed to chastise people for not agreeing to disagree.

This guy >>17171635 is obviously very angry. He held his relationship with his rape-victim girlfriend hostage in order to extort her for sex and then has the gaul to call her a bitch.

He's a piece of shit. Justify it by calling it "different views" if you want but we're all entitled to call them like we see them. We're not lesser people for not respecting this assholes opinions.
>>
File: 1462125595895.jpg (230 KB, 670x700) Image search: [Google]
1462125595895.jpg
230 KB, 670x700
>>17171698
Don't worry about that, i don't talk about religion, even if i was raised in an extremely conservative christian family.

But as long as i don't talk about it, even my girlfriend said she was ok and i should believe in what i want. After all, i don't make a thing out of it and live my life, fighting everyday to go though university and my work.

I only gone to the church because my cousin really wanted me to go too, and i find it a very calm and positive place.

>Also this is not what OP wants to discuss, but it works as a way for him to know he shouldn't be ashamed whatever decision he makes. What would be the world if everyone believed in the same thing?
>>
She was afraid about your view on sex - so worried that it made her have a freak out. I think still give her a shot and perhaps by spending more time with her you'll come to terms with it.
>>
File: 1463863440805.jpg (100 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
1463863440805.jpg
100 KB, 640x660
>>17171720
>This guy >>17171635 (You) is obviously very angry. He held his relationship with his rape-victim girlfriend hostage in order to extort her for sex and then has the gaul to call her a bitch.

I think my lack of english hability has made everyone missunderstand what happened.

>I'll try to explain again

>Knew girl, got in a relationship with her for 6 months, only kissing, she never wanted to tell our parents
>We had sex one time, i tell her we need to make things serious here or i'll not stay with her
>She tells me she was victim of rape but corrected this by having sex with 5 other man
>Break up with her because she never told me that and i don't like used pussy

Got it now, pal? I'm already with Paint opened if you want me to draw.
>>
Hey guys are there girls that are virgins, will fulfill any of my sexual desires, insanely smart, healthy in every way, funny, 25 years old, loyal, uplifting, one racial ethnicity, attractive, creative and will fall out of the sky and into my lap, but not Catholic? Is that impossible to ask for
>>
>>17171764

> 5 men
> used pussy

Hahahha, you're really a spastic. Enjoy the time when you're going to die with no one to love you and no one to cry, alone by yourself on the bed of yourself with the stench of regret on your last dying breath
>>
>>17171764

>i don't like used pussy

You're entitled to your beliefs. I'm entitled to hold the belief that you're a simple headed fuck who deserves a swift kick to the throat.
>>
>>17171785

He's probably 17 anyway
>>
File: bebop.jpg (76 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
bebop.jpg
76 KB, 800x491
>>17171778
>no one to love you
Read this anon >>17171687 , i have someone to love, i think you don't so you're in rage? :')

>>17171785
Believe whatever you want over the internet, little one. As i already stated my life is going well and great.

If i was with the used-pussy slut, otherwise, i would have only problems in my life :)
>>
>>17171481
>lol sluts are trying to claim to be a virgin.
I already said I didn't like the phrase. It smacks too much of playing the lawyer (though not nearly as much as 'technical virgin', sometimes used by people who've done everything but PIV). But I don't make the terms up. It's inaccurate, but it is useful.

I'm not a fan of sluts either. But if we are going to judge peoole for what they do, then we need to take account situations where people stop doing the things we judge them for. Anything else would be unfair, and implicit in the right to judge -which I believe we all have- is the duty to judge as fairly as possible.

>I dont think OP considers himself a virgin. Just not a slut.
I didn't mean to imply that he considered himself a virgin. I don't know whether or not he does.

>You cant take back the dicks youve had. You just gotta move on.
I agree. But it sounds like she has done exactly that. Judge her as an ex-slut if you wish, though I would judge you an unfair judge for doing so, given her state of mind at the time. But to judge her a current slut goes beyond unfair, in that it's not even accurate. At that point, as a judge you are worse than unfair: you are outright negligent.
>>
>>17171794

>As i already stated my life is going well and great.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>17171794

Aww did I strike a nerve you big scary silverback gorilla?

You have nobody and that's why you are so bitter <3
>>
File: space1.jpg (105 KB, 630x335) Image search: [Google]
space1.jpg
105 KB, 630x335
>>17171803
Ad hominem? I recommend you read >>17171687
again if necessary, all my arguments are there, it was also posted before you ever came.

>For OP
Take a look at the divergence of views there. We have maybe 1 well-thinking person (apart from me). We have a few betas and girls who probably did the same thing as our girls did and now they're all in rage.

However even if they're up to offenses because they can't hold an argumentation properly, this does not disquality them. Many people think you should forgot about what your girl did. It's up to you in the end.
>>
>>17171819
Tell me more about how great your life is and how alpha you are when you are posting anime pictures topkek. The only reason as to why you dislike used pussy is because you're a beta little spastic that's only been with 1-3 girls for your entire lifespan and most of them probably just laid on their backs like a dead animal while you feebly tried to work them
>>
File: 1395001747719.gif (932 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1395001747719.gif
932 KB, 245x150
>>17171819

>Ad hominem?

You speak ignorantly and people call you ignorant. I'm not sure if thats covered under the logical fallacies because you provided no information other than "LOL SLUTZ I DONT LIKE USED PUSSY" as evidence of validity. I mean, you can't just speak and behave like a 12 year old boy and then belittle people when they don't provide structured, mature responses to your childish bullshit.

>We have a few betas and girls who probably did the same thing as our girls did

All assumptions. You're using ad hominem yourself precisely here to disregard the opinions of others by calling them betas and sluts. A good policy would be to not accuse people of using a logical fallacy and then using the same fallacy two sentences later.

>Many people think you should forgot about what your girl did. It's up to you in the end.

This is the only intelligent thing you've said.
I have and always will agree that people have the right to be as intelligent or as stupid as they see fit, despite my feelings about it. I'm glad to see you've at least firmly decided to follow the latter path. Takes commitment. Bravo.
>>
>>17171828
If you have any problem with anime images i'll change to funny 9gag images.

However as you ad hominem continues, i'll recommend you to read >>17171819 again.

>just laid back [...]
To be honest the used-pussy slut asked if i was really virgin because i was doing so well in our first and last time. Can't guarantee the other men that used her weren't really bad so i was the best of them.

For scientific purposes, are you a girl, a male or chinese?
>>
>>17171849

You sucked in bed and she was disappointed in your efforts but did not want to shatter your bloated ego. Needle dick
>>
>>17171174
>>this retard is accusing me of generalizations
Blanket statements, faggot.
>So for a culture to prize virginity it needs to to worship a religion?
I just said the topics were very closely intertwined.
>Assuming this is true (there is nothing to suggest it is, in fact Chinese traditions and beliefs persisted despite a lack of any organized church) then how is it that different religions all agree on the principle of chastity?
Religions aren't people, they aren't cultures, Mr. Blanket Statement, ever heard of Buddism?
>There must have been a biological impulse to inform them of its value to society.
Like I said, "it's biological then it can't be something that humans just recently (couple hundred/thousand years) thought up"

No, it is not biological, we're done discussing that because it clearly isn't true, virginity = a woman's worth is a cultural thing that doesn't exist in all cultures so it CAN'T be biological, you will never convince me of that.
>>
>>17171848
It's really not a good policy to do this too but i'll have to:
None of you gave evidence that you're all not girls that are being sluts and betas that would not miss an sick used pussy if was in your front. So i'll assume that you're all like this.

Besides, You're the one attacking and flooding OP thread. I'm over skype with my friends, posting funny 9gag funny memes and waiting to see OP decision.

None of what you all say or call me will change things, this is what they call Internet. I'll continue with my cool life, and the slut that i've broke up with will probably get aids and die.
>>
File: 1403372548110.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1403372548110.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>17171849

>To be honest the used-pussy slut asked if i was really virgin because i was doing so well in our first and last time. Can't guarantee the other men that used her weren't really bad so i was the best of them.
>>
>>17171851
This is how teenagers try to offend people nowadays?

Besides, i would not be surprised if that really happenned. It's hard to please big, stretched used pussy.
>>
File: 1427631428796.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1427631428796.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>17171616
>Following the tenants of this board says that its perfectly acceptable to be with a woman you don't love or for all intents and purposes, even like, so long as she has remained pure and you're the owner and master of her sexuality.
I think you're taking a few extreme posters and projecting it as the majority.
>>
>>17171866

Alright lol. You're laughably pathetic. I think we're about done here.
>>
>>17171184
OP is the only retard in this situation, I'm willing to admit I completely forgot the first post or misread it, w/e.

Are you OP? Or another cuck? I assume he knew she had fucked a guy before him and he still had sex with her (if he didn't he's incredibly immature and shouldn't have rushed into sex), he has no right to complain after the fact. I won't be responding to your reply (and I assume you will reply, salty Sal), so just be prepared, I probably won't even see it.
>>
File: 669.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>17171849
>because i was doing so well in our first and last time
>>
>>17171883
>I cant read
stay retarded
>>
>>17171874
OP is both a troll and a cuck, I bet you jack off to the thought of her in secret. It's sad to see a cuck in the closet, you're so trapped.
>>
>>17171891
Hi OP, I'm sorry I wasn't as invested in your thread as you'd hoped, but I have more to do with my life than fantasizing about my partner fucking her ex. Stay salty.
>>
>>17170762
>OP vs. 27 people, the thread
>>
>>17171878

>I think you're taking a few extreme posters and projecting it as the majority.

Depends on your perspective. These are just the things that I've gathered trolling around in threads concerning "sluts". Maybe you've gathered different conclusions. Maybe it isn't the majority, I don't know. Doesn't change the viewpoint I'm arguing against.
>>
File: 1386819017280.jpg (18 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1386819017280.jpg
18 KB, 559x556
>>17171874

>be 2016
>still believes vaginas can be stretched
>>
>>17171907
Agreed, they're stupid.
>>
>>17170762

Hey OP you salty little cunt. Leave that girl alone you pathetic entitled little shit, Boohoo you have had sex with 1 girl but you probably wished you'd be able to stick your deformed little hamcarrot into a vast ocean of girls. So now you're being an insecure little bitchass nigga because she have had more partners than you.

You're a foul and miserable little cunt and you should leave her, not because she did anything wrong but because you're a salty little fucker, reading your post made my skin dry, fuck you
>>
>>17170762

Let's be real here, the only reason you're pulling the "i want to wait until marriage" card is because you're an ugly little motherfucker that needs an excuse as to why women won't touch him
>>
>>17171918

salt does actually dry up ur skin
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.