[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Bittuva' long winded one, but fuck it. So a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey guys. Bittuva' long winded one, but fuck it.

So a few months ago, some buddys of mine were at a local gig when one of my best friends who I've know for years (lets call her May) says she thinks the guitarist is cute, so I start teasing her, and nudging her towards the stage "Ha! May likes a boy!" just harmless stuff like that. Any way, joke ends, we have a bittuva' laugh and the night continues as normal.

The day after she says she never wants to talk to me again because I embarrassed her an "lay hands on her".
That's super out of charecter for May, so I try to say "Slow down, lets talk about what's wrong." but she refuses to talk to me anymore. Keep in mind she's never done this before, and this is the first time she's ever even been upset with me.

Anyway, I ask some mutual friends what they think about it and they all seem to agree the way she's acting is crazy. But when I ask them to talk to her for me, they always say "yeah sure, maybe" but never do. I think they're more interested in remaining impartial than actually helping me out.

Fast forward to the 19th of this month, and I turn 21. However, "coincidentally" May has invited pretty much all our mutual friends on a 3 day weekend to her holiday home (She rich as fuck) and everyone's gone. Leaving me entirely alone for my birthday.

What do you guys think? Do I just have shitty friends? Do none of them actually care about me? Have they just chosen May over me? Or am I taking this too personally? Maybe it's not their problem?

Help me out, /adv/?
>>
Fuck May. Fuck your friends. Fuck the King.
>>
Get all your friends together including her and fucking talk it out. She can't hold a grudge on you for a harmless joke.
>>
>>17170650
Yeah, see that's what I think too.
But is it worth losing all my friends over? Hell are they even my friends? Shits cray.
>>
File: 1430307951447.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1430307951447.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>17170636
>he has friends

Fuck you man
>>
>>17170674
That's not an option I'm afraid. I've tried to get in contact with her several times but she just ignores me. (Except on facebook, she she replys to tell me she's ignoring me)

And what am I supposed to say to my friends? "how dare you go on a holiday you were invited on and I wasn't?" That's pretty petty.
>>
>>17170685
Not good ones apparently.
>>
>>17170680
I'm sorry to hear about your friends, though I'd get more information before passing judgment.

I do think it's time to write this May off: you were good friends, but then she went crazy and turned on you, and that's that. Stop trying to reach out. Even assuming your friends are passing on your messages, they will only deepen this grudge she's carrying. And if your friends are not carrying on the messages, frankly, they're doing you a favor. Any further attempts to interact with her, even if only for that, will do more harm than good. Don't even apologize, and don't even say goodbye. Cut contact with her.

>>17170674
>Get all your friends together including her
No, not including her. That's interaction, and I've already gone over the problem there. Besides, they need to be able to say things they might not say with May in the room.
>>
>>17170745
>they need to be able to say things they might not say with May in the room

I mean, unless you plan on shit talking her then leave her out. Otherwise, you need to hear her side of the story. Maybe have one of her close friends talk to her about why she's ignoring you, or plan some sort of meeting with her, you and your friend so it won't be you alone. Also, explain your side of the story to her and your friend thoroughly.
>>
>>17170745
Too be honest, May has kinda already been written off. This drama at the gig happened in January, and I haven't tried to contact her in a few months. Im not even really interested in being her friend any more, I just wanna know why she's acting this way.

Also, basically any social gathering, she'll be there. I dont think I can be in a group of friends where two people arent talking to eath other and everyone's to afraid to bring it up. I hate to admit it, but its looking like a Her or Me situation, but I dont what to put that ultimatum to anyone desides, I think they've already made their choice.
>>
>>17170788
Dosen't matter. Getting her in a room to talk is no longer an option anyway. She refuses to do so.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.