[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Money As A Cripple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hey folks. I am a restaurant worker who just broke his leg and will not be able to do any serious walking for 9 weeks. Since I obviously can;t have zero income for that long what are some good side hustles for a cripple? I should be able to drive again within several weeks and am somewhat experienced with selling things online. Also, I am in athletic shape, does anyone have some advice for doing gay for pay?
>>
>>17170163
Try part time job in a shop, till work is perfect for cripples and potatoes
>>
>>17170163
Unemployment?
>>
>>17170176
I'll be returning to my old job once i am healed and I will have a hard time getting hired for just 2 months. Thank you though.
>>17170181
Student fag living at home here so not really eligible
>>
>>17170163
do a kickstarter about something shorterm, are you good at drawing or something
>>
>>17170190
>I'll be returning to my old job once i am healed and I will have a hard time getting hired for just 2 months.
That might be true ordinarily, but we're heading into summer job season: thwre are lots of short-term jobs going up for almost exactly that time frame. You'll be competing with people still in school, but that can work for or against you, depending on how you play it.
>>
>>17170163
Don't know where you live, but you should be entitled to some state disability insurance funding. It is a bureaucratic hassle to get it, but it exists. In California, any legally employed person who is physically unable to work for... I think it's six weeks or more is entitled to funds. My nanny was laid up with complications from minor surgery for about two months and she eventually got paid.
>>
>>17170163
Can the restaurant (or someplace else) put you at the cashier's desk for a few weeks?
>>
>>17170163
Do you live in a big city or a small town?
>>
File: 1461814244063.jpg (15 KB, 362x370) Image search: [Google]
1461814244063.jpg
15 KB, 362x370
Might be a stretch but online marketing stuff. You fill out a questionnaire on a web page for some pocket change. Do it for enough time and you may be able to make a living. Google Appen Butler. There's no formal hiring you just sign up and work and after a good amount of work, they send you money.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.