[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In love...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (516 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516 KB, 640x1136
So ever since I was about 12, ive been deeply in love with a certain game character. I found him to be very sweet and ever since them I had formed a deep relationship with him in my mind.
I am not a weaboo btw its one of the only games I have feels for.
Well, as I got older, I formed online relationships and have gotten hurt every time. It seems that all men are liars and cheaters.
But not Axel..
I have a plushie of him and when I think of him, I actually beleive that he will suddenly appear in front of me and we would both start crying because of all the feelings held in so long but then he would give me some seasalt icecream and my cloak and then we would make passionate love etc.
How do I get over it and accept the fact that I will never have a soulmate irl and that the guy of my dreams that I would defend with my life doesnt even exist???
Its crushing me..
>>
If it helps, he wouldn't like you either unless you were a 12-year-old boy.
>>
File: 27152134.jpg (155 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
27152134.jpg
155 KB, 600x900
>>17169574
All men lie.
Not all men are cheaters.
Where do you live? Are you a female.
>>
>>17169623
the us and yes
>>
>>17169623

Shut the fuck up you feminazi bitch don't you ever assume to know me you dumb cunt
>>
>>17169567
lol is that the guy from Kingdom Hearts
>>
...The Kingdom hearts guy? Go on GaiaOnline or something I'm sure theres some red haired emo guys who would roleplay for you.
>>
>>17169567
>getting hurt by online relationships
>falling in love with a game character

Wait, so beta women exist?
>>
>>17169567
OP, you stupid bitch. There are LITERALLY millions of axles in the world. If you want to meet them just go stand in the middle of the freeway.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.