[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Start of a Bed Bug problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
so somehow in some form i managed to get bed bugs. so far ive only gotten 1-2 bites every couple of nights and its contained in my room for now. Im trying to buy a mattress encasement and some kind of bedbug killer but there is so much fucking shade and bullshit surrounding bed bug chemicals, I cant even find any answers to questions on google without hitting a "Our unknown product with questionable reviews and no return policy is the best" type of shit. I come to you in my time of need friends. What kind of chemical is a pretty good solution for stopping some kind of minor infestation currently only in one room? im worried some chemicals might be too much because i have a puppy and i also wanna be able to live in here too. the bed bugs might be chlling in my radiator too so im worried a long lasting chemical might bring problems come winter when that shit turns on. If you could help me, i would be eternally grateful.
>>
>>17169243
Lighter fluid. It only works in black neighborhoods. Place two mattresses on the lawn of a Negro family--they won't mind--one perpendicular to the other, douse them in the accelerant and gently set them ablaze. That will kill the bedbugs and make some friends at the same time.
>>
>>17169249

wtf? lmao
>>
>>17169243
Basically nothing works on bedbugs beyond fumigation and even then you need to get rid of all of your furniture.

A friend of mine, who is quite wealthy and as such able to replace most things, got bedbugs while in New York about a decade ago. They had to burn and destroy every piece of fabric in their house; from mattresses, to carpets, to stuffed animals. It was a major emotional and financial issue for them.

Bedbugs are a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>17169251
Also, please remove the blade from the mouse's back. It will only give it overconfidence when fighting a mighty cat. It's well known that cats have 18 claws, which gives them a 17 to 1 advantage.

You're an irresponsible pet owner. Please don't kill the bedbugs because of your poor understanding of animal care. Take them to a shelter so they can properly euthanized by attaching to Chinese immigrants and dying from the poison coursing through their Asiatic veins.
>>
>>17169243

Try not making your bed. Pull the blanket up in the morning and completely expose your sheets to the light.
Bed bugs can't stand light.
It actually works.
>>
guys pls. you cucks have so much advice about women cheating on men but what about bed bugs? both women and bed bugs suck blood.
>>
>>17169359
I'm more concerned about your mouse.

Have you considered masturbating onto the mattresses? Ask a Chad to soak them in his blessed sack salve. The sperm of his meat scepter will sate the pests for decades. They will go dormant for years after tasting his golden jism, which will leave plenty of time to find a new domicile.
>>
>>17169259
This is silly nonsense.
>>
OP, bedbugs have developed (evolved) resistance to all pesticides ending in "-thrin". Get carbaryl (Sevin) in dust form and brush the dust under all your baseboards. Then leave the house for a few hours. I did this in NYC and not only killed all the bedbugs in my apartment, I killed them in the entire six-flat builbing.
>>
I've had a few bed bug problems before. Fumigation never seemed to get rid of them entirely.

What we did was put all of our fabrics into the dryer for 90+ minutes a load. We also CLEANED THE SHIT out of our living spaces. Mop that fucking floor, vacuum, etc. Inspected all beds and removed them manually. If you put your bed on a frame that they can't climb you are good. We also wrapped the legs of any furniture with double sided tape to catch them.

That was a not a fun 2 weeks but we got rid of them.
>>
>>17169277
Holy shit so my laziness throughout all these years actually paid off?
>>
The best way to get rid of it is to heat your apartment up to 140 degrees.
I had those bastards in my apartment because of my neighbours. Chemical treatments didn't work but heating up was really effective.
I also suggest you to buy diatomasceous earth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.