[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may have raped a girl. So me and my best friend (lets call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Isabella3.jpg (61 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
Isabella3.jpg
61 KB, 600x568
I may have raped a girl.

So me and my best friend (lets call her Nikki) went to a party tonight, drunk and danced alot. Shit was lit. Me and Nikki are what you'd call friends with major benefits, and its working perfectly balancing the physical with a healthy friendship.

Anyways; we went back to my place to fuck as we more or less always do after parties, unless one of us is going home with someone else ofc. We started going at it and got naked, but out of the blue she says she wants to just cuddle and kiss, and I'm game because cuddling and kissing is fun no matter with whom or what.

We got spooning and started chatting then my boner poked inbetween her buttcheeks. She started grinding and moaning lightly before guiding my dick into her ass (shes on her period). After some thorough drilling and different positions I am about to nut, but right as I do she says she "doesn't want to anymore" and starts sobbing with my cum dripping out of her ass. I managed to calm her down but now shes in my bed sucking some sin pins while I am writing this shit. Did I do bad? Am I fucked?

Now I am sick to my stomach and about to throw up, because rape is fucking disgusting.
>>
99% sure this is a troll but no, that is not rape.
>>
It's probably hormones or something.

Why are you talking to us instead of her?
>>
>>17168917
>It's probably hormones or something.
>Why are you talking to us instead of her?

This. Bait confirmed.
>>
>>17168916
>2015 + 1

It's rape if she wants to say it was rape.
>>
>>17168923
This. If that happens OP is legally screwed. I guess the thread is still valid for the sake of OP's conscious.

I don't think it's rape.
>>
File: 1296589317119.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1296589317119.jpg
262 KB, 1280x720
>>17168923
>>
>>17168928

Clearly you're some variety of ace attorney and know all about the legal system.
>>
>>17168932
Not a lawyer, but I've seen plenty of injustice and double standards.
>>
You sure she's not just crying because she's drunk/and or it started to hurt?

Get off your fucking computer and ask her why she got upset idiot.
>>
>>17168906
>I may have raped a girl
Only on 4chan.
>>
>>17168906
>So me and my best friend (lets call her Nikki) went to a party tonight, drunk and danced alot. Shit was lit. Me and Nikki are what you'd call friends with major benefits, and its working perfectly balancing the physical with a healthy friendship.

>Anyways; we went back to my place to fuck as we more or less always do after parties, unless one of us is going home with someone else ofc.

Normies make me sick to my goddamn stomach
>>
File: 1461536408768.jpg (43 KB, 555x357) Image search: [Google]
1461536408768.jpg
43 KB, 555x357
>>17168923
You americucks brought that upon yourselves.

You're pretty much fucked if she says it was rape.
>>
>>17168906
Wow, this has definitely got to be some high school shit.
>>
>>17168932
Clearly you don't understand how due process works. Not that any of this will come to fruition though but if it did it would go something like this because the legal system would afford her that much:

>girl goes to police
>files report, it's rape, it's taken seriously
>statement is taken
>if window is open, goes to hospital for evidence
>police go get OP
>question OP
>it's his word against hers
>if there was evidence of rape, op is screwed
>if not THEN we get to the lawyers
>OP is already dragged in the shit
>spends lots of money
>gets off, if he was sincerely innocent
>enough damage was done

Just saying, even if innocent a lot of shit can still happen and it takes a minute before it even gets to lawyers and by that time your shit can be fucked.
>>
>>17168962
Oh yeah, I know. That was me by the way. It actually crossed my mind when I posted it. I just thought again how shit my country is going. It's unfortunate.
>>
>>17168967
This. Op you have to make sure she keeps quiet. Apologize in the morning, and if she's uncooperative it's time to get physical
>>
>>17167998
Bait
>>
>>17168967

I don't get it. What damage was done? Do you think OP is a person of public interest?
>>
>>17168970
Yeah, hit her and shit.
>>
>>17168977
Money and time.

A rape allegation would require the judicial system. This means OP would need that lawyer. They aren't free. Then you have to get to court which costs gas money. So that's two ways into your pocket. Now don't forget court dates aren't at your leisure. So you get to take time out of your day, probably miss work, to be there on time. If you're pleading not guilty then it's going to mean a couple different court dates for arraignments, pleas, trial, etc. Again rape doesn't get taken lightly. You get all the nine yards.

If you were the one who commented about ace attorneys don't try an be a smug bitch. You were wrong and you're an idiot. Just drop it, retard.
>>
>>17169005

So being somewhat inconvenienced equals being "legally screwed" in your view?
>>
>>17169033
>"somewhat inconvenienced"
Hundreds or even thousands of dollars in lawyer fees and court costs and even if you win you're likely to have your reputation ruined forever...
Yeah, that's definitely only "slightly inconvenienced"
>>
>>17169044

Are you seriously convinced that if someone is poor, they have no defense?
>>
>>17169061
A court appointed public defender who's going to fuck you over because he has an ungodly amount of cases does not really count as any "real" defense.
>>
OP here. Good news.
Shes not going to the popo and the crying was combination of hormones and some drama between her and another friend of ours because shes falling for him.
Thanks for caring though lads.

FYI, we live in Norway, so our system is different to yours.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.