[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I was on a date and we went back to her place and two things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 606x600
So, I was on a date and we went back to her place and two things happened which I need help for both to understand:

>When I started fingering her, there was a weird thing inside her vagina.

Like some flesh or something that I could feel, it was really weird and as I fingered it started to bleed. She said she wasn't in pain and it could be her hymen repaired and I broke it again? Is that a thing?

>my dick would not get hard/stay hard.

I'm 19 but my dick would not get hard. I was turned on and wanted to do it, but it wouldn't work. I used to be on Prozac which causes dysfunction but that was years ago.

Help and advice for either or both would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>17168738
Your dick was trying to prevent you from fucking her. Why was it doing that, fuck if i know.

Yeah the hymen never gets "popped" only stretched. IF a girl goes about a year without a good dicking or placing more than one finger in her vag, the hymen will go back to its normal position.
>>
>>17168842

>your dick was trying to prevent you from fucking her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
>>
You sure it wasn't her cervix? Never heard of one bleeding though, unless of course it's period time.
>>
>>17168738
>I'm 19 but my dick would not get hard

That doesn't sound physically possible.
>>
>>17168738
were you nervous at all? you can cause a mental block if you're nervous while with a girl, especially if you're in a situation with blood and not understanding/being uncomfortable not knowing what's going on. Mental blocks can fuck up your erection like no other, despite being turned on.

Also, can you explain the flesh you felt inside her vagina a little more? Which way were you fingering? did you push in and press down or was it up towards her stomach (if you curl your fingers up while she's laying down).

If it felt slightly bumpy/spongy it was most likely her gspot, it gets bigger when a girl is aroused.
>>
>>17168738
Dr here, Dude she have Cx. polyps they are fleshy growths which bleed painlessly
on touching, nothing to worry for you bc its not STD
And about your hardon may be bc you were grossed out or phased out bc of that thing you lost concentration/interest
>>
>>17168738
> fleshy bits inside vag
I assume you mean just inside, not deep Inside.
When the hymen breaks it doesn't magically disappear. It usually tears a little and the tear gets bigger with more intercourse. The remains of the hymen is called the corona and in some women it lasts a lifetime as small fleshy bits immediately at the opening of the vagina (the real vagina, not her labia).

If you mean deeper inside you may simply be feeling the walls of her vagina, which can vary a lot, from soft and fleshy to a firm corrugated tube. The G spot is a soft fleshy patch on the front wall (tummy side) of the vagina about half to 3/4 of a finger length inside.

The cervix often can't be felt as the vagina lengthens with stimulation. If it can be felt it will be like a firm walnut shaped surface a full finger depth or more. It often hurts to poke the cervix so be careful.
>>
>>17169305
>>17169144
It was really big. Like one big solid thing in the middle, I had to finger around it, it was fricken weird. I don't know, straight I guess? I wasn't thinking about that too much.

At first I was fine but it just would be a semi and would go hard sort of, but then after I think I did get nervous and it just straight was soft.

I mean, neither of us could judge cause we both were embarrassed!
>>
>>17170058
Stop diddling kids
>>
>>17170058
> big solid thing in the middle
Assuming you weren't in her ass by mistake she may need to see a gynaecologist because that's not normal.

>>17170123
Is this right? I know nothing about children's anatomy in that kinda way.
>>
>>17170058
How did she react?
>>
>>17170131
She was like "omg I'm so sorry let me clean up" and then after maybe 5 mins she came back and we just cuddled and shit and she said she liked that I didn't freak out.
>>
>>17169305
>If you mean deeper inside you may simply be feeling the walls of her vagina, which can vary a lot, from soft and fleshy to a firm corrugated tube. The G spot is a soft fleshy patch on the front wall (tummy side) of the vagina about half to 3/4 of a finger length inside.

That actually could be it. It was kinda like a "walnut" as you describe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.