[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most women lie on dating profiles regarding their pictures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: carrot.jpg (11 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
carrot.jpg
11 KB, 300x180
Why do most women lie on dating profiles regarding their pictures?

Example, last night go on a date with a female who was a pretty, younger looking on her profile pictures. A heavy set older looking version of her shows up. It was her, 100% just about 5-8 years older looking and about 50 lbs. more of her. She also had a horrible personality.
>>
Are you asking a real question or did you actually want to go to /r9k/?
>>
>>17168500
I'm asking a real question. I'm not the /r9k/ type.

I've been on several dates like this.
>>
Because they want to improve their chances of meeting someone, I guess.

I don't know what advice you're looking for on an advice board.
>>
>>17168508

The answer seems kind of obvious, though. You're encouraged to misrepresent reality and cast yourself in the most favorable light possible in dating as well as in a lot of other situations in life. By using a picture that is technically them but makes them look as good as possible, to a degree that doesn't reflect reality, improves their chances to actually go on dates, which improves their chances to actually get a man. If it's even a slightly higher chance of success for them (a dude on a date might be horny and drunk, for example), the tactic has paid off.
>>
>>17168523
I guess I'm looking to see if this common or is just me.

>>17168525
I'm sure the tactic pays off with drunk and horny people. It's just a blatant lie to misrepresent who they are. It would be like me posing in my HS football outfit portraying myself as currently being an athlete.
>>
>>17168488
Why do men lie about their dick size

same thing
/sage
>>
>>17168551
I don't post my dick size in dating profiles. It's not the same thing either. Men usually lie about height, which is also sad but not as bad as using an 8 year old picture.
>>
>>17168551
While bitter, this is the answer to OP's question.
>>
>>17168551
>Why do men lie about their dick size
Because women can't tell.
>>
>>17168660
I wish...
>>
>>17168666
>I wish...
Bruh unless a woman actually has a fetish for big dicks she won't be able to tell. I've had 5 different women tell me something along the lines of "I've never had 8 inches before" and it's barely above 6 inches.
>>
>>17168551
You aren't constantly looking at a man's dick, you are when looking at a woman's face/overall appareance
>>
>>17168692
>You aren't constantly looking at a man's dick

speak for yourself
>>
>>17168695
Well I used to but my dad found out and my uncle stopped visiting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.