[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHEATING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5
File: 1462273058305.jpg (30 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1462273058305.jpg
30 KB, 600x422
Okay guys I'm gonna greentext my problems
This is the hardest situation I have ever fucking been in so please help

>been with boyfriend since we were 14
>now 18, pretty good relationship, about to move in together
>chilling at my friends house
>oh yeah anon he cheated on you with his ex
>"a month after you got together"
>"just kissed"
>go back to his house and confront him
>he cries and apologizes
>"didnt tell you because i didnt want you to leave i liked you so much"
>"I haven't thought about it for years"
>"i'll do anything to make it up to you"
>forgive him
>next day see messages from him to his OTHER ex
>also from when me and him first got together
>saying he'd fuck
>packed up all my shit and walked out the damn door

But did I make the right choice?
Our relationship's pretty good, he's my best friend and I love him
And people change so much since they were 14, he was really emo and scene then and now he's not at all
He's called me like 20 times, left voicemails, texted me, messaged me
Do I go back or is our relationship fucked?
He i
>>
You're a woman right? You'll be fine.

Someone will be your sugar daddy sooner or later.
>>
>>17168489
I don't want a sugar daddy :(
>>
People do change but I'd say this is ultimately down to how you feel. Do you think he has changed? Can he change? If not, then fuck off from him and find someone better. If yes, then take your chances.
>>
>>17168512
I honestly think he has changed
I'm more mad he just never told me but I guess he didn't want to hurt me idk
To be honest I don't want to be crawling back. I guess if he did a big emotional gesture to reach out to me I'd accept that
>>
He was 14 retard
>>
>>17168518
Again it's more about that he never told me
>>
>>17168524
Again he was 14

After a time he didn't think about it

This has to be b8 holy fuck
>>
>>17168515

>I guess if he did a big gesture to reach out
>he's called me like 20 times

srsly
>>
>>17168529
>>17168531
Ok I understand lots of the shit I say doesnt make much sense I'm really confused idk

All my friends tell me he's scum and to leave him but a big part of me doesn't care because he was 14 as you're all saying

But I feel my friends wouldn't respect me if I forgave him? Idk
>>
If he's cheating on you, leave him.
It will be better for him and you.
>>
>>17168524

>he never told me

Telling people is entirely overrated, seriously. It's just nonsense. Like, imagine that - would you think it's better if your significant other just didn't know about some nothing that happened four years ago, because it really, really doesn't matter - or that you would randomly bring it up after a certain amount of time to make a thing out of it, to give it some sort of place and suddenly make it relevant, conjure it back to life out of thin air even though it means nothing?

I mean, I think differently than you about relationships altogether - that much is obvious - but just consider for a moment that contrary to what a lot of people might feel in the heat of the moment, there is actually a lot of benefit to a certain degree of ignorance in human contact.
>>
>>17168539
I know he isn't actively cheating on me
I said to him the whole "oh how can I trust you again" but I genuinely don't think he's cheating on me, and I do believe it was just that one time like a month into our relationship
>>
>>17168543
a month into a relationship when your 14 is a lot different than a month into a relationship when your 20
>>
>>17168542
On some level I really agree with what you're saying
But I'm an 18 year old girl surrounded by other 18 year old girls who very steadfastly believe that it's terrible and I don't want to lose their respect
I see where my friends are coming from and where you're coming from and obviously this is my only serious relationship ever so I don't have much practical experience
>>
>>17168534
I feel you, OP. You had an idea of your relationship and now it's shattered but as the other dude is saying, he was 14 and so were you. You were and it can be argued that you still are kids.
>>
>>17168534

Ah, to be so young again. Seems like you've happened upon some variety of Catch-22 of rampant immaturity.
>>
>>17168552
Yeah and the difference in 4 years in terms of growing up is much more significant between 14 and 18 than say 20 and 24
>>
>>17168553

Those girls around you are probably just parrotting whatever they think they're supposed to say. You could likely sit down with each of them and have a serious talk about what this relationship means to you and they might come to a different conclusion. It's not like the opinion of an adolescent is hewn into stone.
>>
>>17168564

Adding to that, I think there's a strong cultural theme where you're supposed to reinforce your friend's notion, meaning: if they got the impression you are pissed off about your cheating boyfriend, they're operating under the assumption that they need to support you against him and call him names so you feel better. You know, that kind of thing.
>>
>>17168564
Yeah that's probably true
The one I did sit down with is very very passionate about loyalty so she stuck to that but the others are probably different
A better way to word what I meant is the stigma around being that girl who stayed with her boyfriend after he cheated. Like it seems to reflect your self respect even though it might not, it just depends on the situation. I don't know if that makes sense
>>
>>17168562
is this even true?
>>
>>17168572

It seems silly, even if someone is passionate about loyalty. If one believes that there was one possible - not even actual or proven - incidence of cheating four years ago is enough to forever condemn a person as a cheater, she's a short step away from just never forgiving anyone for anything. I hope she never becomes a judge.
>>
OP BECOME A JUDGE
>>
>>17168601
To be fair, it was proven
My friend showed me a screenshot of him and the ex talking about it
But yeah I understand what you're saying
He cheated on most of his other girlfriends back then too, but again when he was 12-14
Which is definitely just a child
>>
I think you should talk to him, ask him how he expects you to be able to trust him now after finding this out, let him explain his case, if he seems genuine enough in his response then you should consider staying with him

Also take into account how much both of you have changed since then; even if you're able to forgive him for the cheating you should consider whether or not how much you've both changed is sustainable for continuing the relationship. Now would be a good time to reflect on that kind of thing. People change a lot from the time they are 14.
>>
>>17168759
He's changed and yeah I do trust him
I'm just worried if any other issues come up in the relationship I'll regret forgiving him
I'm not great at letting stuff go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9024T6Fwk7o
me
>>
>>17168469

You were jumping ship from one that was sinking. Plus, you two are incredibly young - there's more people out there besides your scumbag boyfriend.
>>
>>17168469
I would go back, just becuase I dont think you can trust a person who cheats. Even if it was at 14, it still shows a lack of loyalty.
>>
You are both children.
All relationships are temporary.

The dude probably feels tied down too. At that age you're supposed to explore around, not be tied down
>>
Shit guys. I fucked a prostitute like a few weeks after I started dating my fiance but that was years ago and she never found out about it. It was cheating, yeah, but I just put it out of my mind and vowed never to do it again.

You saying I gotta tell her that?

I was thinking like, in maybe like 20/25 years it came up, THEN it might not matter anymore.

What do you think?
>>
>>17168904
>>17168913
The whole youth thing
I don't know
We both were really happy I think
He doesn't show any interest in other girls, we're both just really introverted people, not people who go and party all the time or anything
Honestly I don't know if our age matters that much
>>
>>17168469
So you've been together for 4 years and you barely seen these messages? They are from 4 years ago?.. if it's from that long ago leave it in the past.. if you care about him work it out and don't get cocky being a woman.. because in reality you can be picky with guys you choose.. oh and don't play the payback game and use the excuse, "well you did it"
>>
>>17168534
"Friends" bring you down to be honest go with what your heart tells you because in the end your "friends " will most likely fuck him one day in the future. . Trust me it happens all the time no such thing as a friend people just all want what they can't have
>>
>>17168936
Shut the fuck up
I agree with what you said about leaving it in the past but when did I ever even imply I'd do it as payback? Like what a stupid assumption about women being that petty because I sure as fuck am not

>>17168947
Definitely feeling this
I don't think they'll fuck him but I think their viewpoint is a bit immature
>>
In the beginning you'll think you did the wrong choice. But in the end it was the right choice. He lied.
>>
>>17169221
I kinda see where he's coming from though like not bringing it up
Like why would he bring it up? It would only hurt me and make me mad
>>
>>17168469
It was four years ago, and you guys were literal children.

You had just started dating, and he was 14, when a guy is 14 all he cares about is getting his fuck on and having someone to cause drama with. Clearly you have since become much more to him than that.

I'd honestly give him amnesty for anything that occurred prior to his 16th birthday. I'd talk to him and make it very clear that going forward you expect honesty in all things. Also it's probably a good idea for him (and you, if applicable) to lose the contact info of any exes.

Exes are exes for a reason.

He clearly cares about you, he just did some kid shit when he was a kid. Who honestly cares? He's faithful to you now, he obviously sees a future with you.

Having said all of that, you guys probably aren't going to last anyway. You're pretty insecure and vindictive to throw four years away over a kiss when you guys were "together" in high school, four years ago. You're going to continue to grow as people, perhaps in opposite paths. Your relationship is just now beginning to be something that resembles meaningful, and you're willing to walk out of his life for ancient, trivial shit.

Honey, what you're doing right now is called a "shit test." You're reveling in his

>He's called me like 20 times, left voicemails, texted me, messaged me

You already know this will blow over, and that you want to be with him, you're just irrationally testing your control over him.

Ask yourself this: how would you feel if, after making a scene and "walking out the damn door" he didn't contact you at all?

I ask because it's what I'd do, and you'd come crawling back seeking his approval. Then again I've got 10 years of experience on this kid and have long since put the beta phase of my life behind me.

Get over your damn ego and stop being a bitch about something so fucking stupid, I shudder to think how quick you'll quit on him when your relationship faces an actual test.
>>
>>17168593
Of *course* it is.

>14 to 18
Transitioning from irrational, over opinionated, under informed, barely sentient noise maker obsessed with trivialities to the foundation of adulthood

>20 to 24
Who you are as a person is already more or less defined, you just settle more into whoever that is, and get a little wiser.
>>
>>17169246
Ok this was harsh but probably exactly what I needed to hear and you're completely right

I don't want to leave him over this, I really love him and I don't think it's even that bad but everyone around me really does

I guess I've always been insecure about that one ex but you're right, like we've both grown as people and gotten much stronger

I'm gonna call him and apologize for being such a bitch and just move on
>>
>>17168534
>Ok I understand lots of the shit I say doesnt make much sense I'm really confused idk
You're mad about *nothing* and if he had any self-respect right now he'd be getting over you by getting inside someone else.

>All my friends tell me he's scum and to leave him but a big part of me doesn't care because he was 14 as you're all saying
>All my friends tell me
>All my friends
Classic cunt, I'm sure your man would be glad to know you're ok with your friends insulting him.

>But I feel my friends wouldn't respect me if I forgave him?
Just like I'm sure he'd be thrilled to know you're more concerned about appeasing your bitch squad than what you have with him.

You're honestly a terrible girlfriend. Hell, you're a terrible person. You don't deserve him, so I really hope you do dump him.

Women like you are seriously the reason I don't do relationships, and have zero qualms about using, abusing, and discarding women.
>>
File: 1330830842207.jpg (155 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1330830842207.jpg
155 KB, 500x420
>>17168469
It's nothing and you shoudn't make anything of it but

TOP FUCKING KEK

If the genders were reversed, every single post here would be calling you a cuck and complaining about how all women are sluts, rather than calling you a callous/spiteful/immature bitch as they are.

Men just can't help themselves amirite LOL!
>>
>>17169284
yeah true well whatever
>>
>>17168469
You should be dumping your friend that waited this long to tell you he cheated. Trash of a friend.
>>
>>17169262
There may be hope for you yet.

I'm only harsh because as a woman I think society kisses your ass at the expensive of giving you actual help enough as it is.

One last thing though

>I don't think it's even that bad but everyone around me really does

You seriously need to stop worrying about what other people say, at least to the extent which you do.

Your parents, your friends, consider their opinion but make up your own mind on things.

Learning the importance of self-agency is one of the most fulfilling, and legitimately empowering things you can do. Most people don't pick up on this until their mid-20s, get ahead of the curve.

Also, stand by your man, don't let your friends dog him like that. That's *really* shitty.
>>
>>17169301
that friend was my ex but also his ex so weird dynamic anyway so yeah i will
>>
>>17169284
Eh, you can't just compare apples and oranges like that, women and men cheat for very different reasons, hence the difference in reactions.

In either case, in this particular instance, my reaction would have been the same. It was a kiss. Four years ago. When they were high school freshmen. It's utterly meaningless.
>>
>>17169315
wat
>>
>>17169322
Hah, why can't you compare them, exactly? As I stated, OP's shit is completely pointless adolescent bullshit, but I don't understand your point.

If the roles were revered, there would be a hundred responses to this thread calling the OP a cuck for his gf kissing a girl 4 years ago, and saying she's a dirty slut. You can't even deny that it's true because if I made the thread tomorrow, I would be proven right.
>>
>>17169348
>there would be a hundred responses to this thread calling the OP a cuck for his gf kissing a girl 4 years ago
I would hope the response wouldn't be THAT strong, but the double standard actually makes sense. Let me explain-

Men invest more in a relationship, I'm talking tangible investment. Money. Resources. It's a bigger deal when a woman cheats on a man because relationships, traditionally, is the exchange of security and resources for loyalty and sexual exclusivity.

Nowadays? I don't even know. Marriage is meaningless, the family unit is falling apart, and it's not going to get better until our society is forced to stop making up problems and deal with a real one.

As is, monogamy doesn't make much sense to me, and women don't face any legal or social pressure to be faithful. It's purely "honor" and most women can't wrap their head around such a concept.

The point is this, when women cheat they're not only violating our trust, they're also, essentially, robbing us.
>>
>>17169401

>double standard
>making sense

Kek
>>
>>17169507
Top kek

>>17169311
Anyway update so I called him and yeah I apologized for overreacting and he said it's all good and it just won't happen again obviously and yeah we just barely mentioned it - I think we are definitely strong enough to move on and honestly dude thanks so much like you told me exactly what I needed to hear

>>17169315
Yeah he dated her and then I did during my scene bisexual phase but it's a very weird dynamic and she's very jealous of the relationship so I'll be cutting her off for sure
>>
>>17169401
I support my husband. Now what? Uh oh.
>>
>>17169519
Glad I could help, enjoy the make up sex.
>>
>>17169532
>Exceptions disprove rules
Like seriously, what point are you even trying to make?

>"Hurr durr hey, never mind how shit is 99% of the time, listen to this anecdote!"

Doesn't change the many ways in which society shits on men; used to be we had more power than women as the trade off for being held more accountable and burdened with more responsibilities. Nowadays society is just unapologetically gynocentric and women enjoy more social power than men with none of the accountability.

>Women can now be infantry!
>Still not subject to selective service.

>Women can abort/use birth control/give up custody with impunity.
>Nearly impossible for a man to get a vasectomy prior to 40 if he hasn't procreated, and "my body, my choice, your responsibility" is still in effect, and divorce/family law is brutally misandric

I could go on for awhile but I won't because I'm honestly too tired and it's shit you already know anyway.
>>
>>17169571
OP here, I just wanted to say I might have been more hurt than you assumed because for most of our relationship he's been unemployed and I've been paying for most things

>"exceptions disprove rules"
Yaaa true but its kinda my thread so get fucked

Also men enjoy so much more power than women, even today. Just because improvements have been made it doesn't mean women are more powerful than men

Uhhh
>gender pay gap
>gender segregation in the workforce eg many less women in senior positions
>expectation for women to have children and raise them
>expectation for women to work as well
>idk about your country but in mine 45% of women work full time but still expected to raise the children etc
>raped much more than men
>victims of domestic violence much more than men

I could go on but I know you don't care
>>
If he called you once or messaged you his feelings once that's a good sign.

Twenty times is downright creepy. He depends on you for happiness. If he really loved you he would understand why you left, change himself, and treat the next girl better.

Instead he's chasing you, clinging on for dear life, and trying to bribe you emotionally.

You made the right choice.
>>
>>17168531
That's not a big emotional gesture. That's being a desperate little bitch.
>>
>>17169659
>gender pay gap

You mean the one that has been largely attributed to women choosing lower-paying professions?

That's not segregation. Also, they're now talking about boardroom quotas, which is yet more positive discrimination.

>idk about your country but in mine 45% of women work full time but still expected to raise the children etc

In what society? Women don't HAVE to have children. Also, some countries have excellent support for working mothers. Check out the scandinavian countries for an example of what I mean. I understand if you want to raise a child, I understand if you want to work, but there are only so many hours in a day and it's physically impossible to dedicate yourself entirely to both. Sorry.

>raped much more than men

This will be an unpopular opinion but 'rape' isn't actual rape. It's non-consensual sex, which counts getting drunk at parties and other such stuff where the woman was an idiot. Also, check out the false rape accusation rates. And did you know that, in the UK at least, men literally cannot get raped? By law, rape is exclusively penetration by the penis.

And when men are the victims of domestic violence, the scales are so overwhelmingly against them it's honestly pretty sad.
>>
>>17169887

cont.

Now you may be right to a certain extent. Women certainly aren't equal in every way to men, and that's a shame. But you'd have to be blind to not see how unbalanced the scales are towards women in certain areas of life, e.g. custody, abortion, divorce, domestic violence etc.
>>
>>17168469
Look. Has he been cheating? Is he actively still talking to these exs? Is he talking to loads of girls in general, flirting with them?

If that's the case, end with him.

However, he was 14. One month dating. Which means fuck all at that age. People who are active with partners at that age are basically just looking to get more experience.

However, you two stood through as a couple until early adulthood. Phase 1 is complete. Phase 2 and 3 is living together and seeing how it works, p3 is seeing if you're still compatible once you're both in your 20s, to mid 20s as people change during these. If you survive that, you're probably set for life for your partner.

What he did at 14 means you need to do some investigation into his interactions with girls now. What he did doesn't really matter, it's whether he's the type that will cheat if given the opportunity that matters. That's what you need to find out, if he's been looking for opportunities to cheat. If he hasn't and both you and him have been happy for years and he's not went out of his way to flirt/text different girls, there's honestly no reason for you to split up. If however you find out he has been testing the waters with girls, it means he probably would cheat if given the opportunity.

From the way you word it, it sounds like its the former thankfully.
>>
>>17168469
>a month after you got together

i bet you guys weren't exclusive then

is something from 4 years ago worth throwing your relationship away?
>>
>>17169659
>lso men enjoy so much more power than women, even today.

Look, you're 18. I'll cut you some slack. But before you go off spouting random nonsense, please investigate the things you're talking about. The things you quoted are constant misconceptions that some people take at face value. Have you ever heard "Mother Birds Will Abandon Babies if You Touch Them" or some other shit that's completely untrue, people repeat it and it spreads.

>gender pay gap
The gender pay "gap" is nothing more than the average earnings of men and women as a whole. It doesn't take into account job profressions, it doesn't compare job profressions, it doesn't take into account the amount of hours worked, it doesn't take into account the amount of years worked. So while men earn more than women, this fact is CONSTANTLY misconstrued to mean that women don't get paid as much as men in the same job, which is not the case at all.

Yes, and there are less women garbage collectors and sewer workers and other shitty positions as well. Why is it you feel only the need to highlight the very top position but fail to neglect that men make the majority of the bottom position? If men make up the majority of both the bottom jobs and top jobs, it just points out that men are more varied to be high achievers or low-rollers. It says nothing about sexism.

I could just as easily turn around and say the expectation for men to work and pay for the women. This proves nothing either way about sexism, only that there's a notion of gender roles.

If they are single mothers, yes. This is nothing to do with power at all.

False. Men make up about 40-60% of domestic violence cases. They just aren't treated as seriously as female or reported as wide. Do research. You'll find out I'm right.
>>
>>17169659
kill yourself you vapid child
>>
>>17169893
He's definitely the former so that's good

>>17169921
He had asked me to be exclusive shortly before it happened so idk dude
>>
>>17169926
Fuck you're so right haha I looked it all up
And you're right
Weird
>>
>all my friends tell me he's a scum and to leave him

Do your friends tell you when to sleep? Eat? Shower? Drive? Study? Do your friends pay for your living?

The fact that your friend brought it up AFTER YEARS is a testimony that your friends are jelous of you. Grow up, tell your boyfriend how you knew and what you feel.
>>
Jesus, he CRIED? Do you even respect him enough to go back now?
>>
>>17170062
Oh not this 'all men have to be strong and silent about their emotions or they're spineless women' meme again.
>>
I'm usually not of the opinion "once a cheater, always a cheater." He very well might've changed. But I think the fact that he hid it from you is suspicious as fuck.

I'd go back on the condition that you get to read all of his facebook messages and texts, just once, just to see what he's been up to in your time together. If he doesn't have any suspicious activity from the past couple of years, forgive him and let it go. If it's a pattern of behavior, dump his ass.
>>
>>17170083
i did and it isn't a pattern
I think he just didn't want to cause a fight

>>17170027
What do you mean how I knew? I didnt know
>>
>>17168518
/thread
>>
>>17170090
He didn't want to cause a fight because he knew he would lose, because he was 100% in the wrong. It's not out of consideration for you that he didn't tell you.

That said, he was a dumb kid. A fourteen year old is nothing like an eighteen year old. If he hasn't done anything since, give him a solid talking to about keeping it secret, then get over it and enjoy each other.
>>
>>17170076

You approached him about a KISS that happened four years ago and he WEPT. He doesn't have to be Gary Cooper, but he should be a bit more stable about something so trivial, don't you think?
>>
>>17170096
He wept because I was pretty close to breaking up with him

>>17170093
Yeah obviously I was upset about it but I can kinda understand I guess
>>
> But I feel my friends wouldn't respect me if I forgave him?
It's not about what your friends will think of you. Your feelings are more important. They're your friends so ofcourse they react that way because they don't want to see you get hurt. But once you explain to them why you'd give him a second chance, they have no right to judge you for that. It's your life.

I've been in a similar situation. The best thing you can do is meet up with your boyfriend again and at least hear him out. Boys do a lot of stupid things at that age so it's likely it really meant nothing to him or that he really regrets it now that he's older. Once you know his side of the story, it's up to you whether you want to give him another chance. There's really no shame in forgiving him if you do.

Also, you might want to investigate how and especially WHEN your friends got that information. Because if they've known this for years and only decided to dump this information on you now, I'd question their intentions.
>>
>>17168542

Is it possible to be this retarded?
>sorry i didnt tell you i stole from you, its in the past though!
>sorry i didnt tell you i ran over your pet, its in the past though!
>sorry i lied to you, its in the past though!
>>
>>17169401
Yeah maybe traditionally in ye olden times - but it's not like that anymore. Women work now too, so they also put money into a relationship.

They also are told they have no value after 30, so that gives a ton more weight to them investing their time into a relationship.

Women also want loyalty and sexual exclusivity. And if women cheat they are called sluts/whores/prostis etc etc - social ostracism is not uncommon. Really everything you said goes both ways.

Yes in this society a man's importance after 30 is more heavily put on how much money/loyalty he can provide. And a woman's importance is more heavily put on how young she is/her looks/loyalty.

But money can always be earned. Age is a matter of time, and looks really boil down to the genetic lottery - not much room to work with there. I believe that's why women are so much more picky now - they have to be in the time allotted to them.
>>
Kill Him
>>
File: unhuhthatsbait.jpg (422 KB, 968x862) Image search: [Google]
unhuhthatsbait.jpg
422 KB, 968x862
>>17169659
>18 year old woman is entitled, over-opinionated, and under-informed, proceeds to cite bullshit
Seriously, what are the odds?

Men are just as likely to be victims of physical abuse, and much more likely to be victims of mental, emotional, and financial abuse.

It's extremely telling that the relationship dynamic with the highest likelihood of domestic violence is a relationship between two lesbians.

Female on male abuse is trivialized and institutionalized.

>Wife forces husband to sleep on coach
>Woman throws drink into man's face
>Boyfriend upsets girlfriend, girlfriend proceeds to throw his possessions and effects out the window/all over lawn

These are all common, well-known scenarios where men are degraded and humiliated by women, and women seldom if ever face legal or social repercussion for it. Worse, in media, such scenarios are often played for laughs. Switch the genders though, and you have outrage.

Since we've established anecdotes are relevant ITT I'll share one of my own. Few years back I was dating a girl who was, for lack of a better term, a crazy person. One night said ex gets drunk and freaks out, proceeds to come after me with a hammer, manages to catch me with a glancing blow on my skull before I get out of the dwelling.

So I call the cops. Don't even want her arrested just want the situation defused and for her to spend the night at her parents house.

So to recap: I called law enforcement, I'm sober, I'm bleeding profusely. Ex doesn't have a mark on her, is heavily intoxicated and hysterical.

How did it go down?: I was nearly arrested and asked to find somewhere else to stay for the night.

Please take the journey with me: I was assaulted, and nearly arrested before the evidence I was in the right became overwhelming, and was then asked to vacate the apartment I pay for while my attacker slept in my bed.

<con't>
>>
>>17170917
<con't>
Please understand, as a woman your emotions, needs, ego, and mercurial desires are constantly pandered to by society and the media.

Meanwhile as a man, the issues I deal with are constantly trivialized, dismissed, ridiculed, or twisted to, once again, be all about women.

You know, society can be pretty fucked sometimes, I hope you do realize that injustice against a certain group being simultaneously institutionalized and denied by society as a whole isn't a rare thing.

Consider black people; before the 1960s shit like making them go to different schools, shit in different toilets was considered perfectly acceptable, and even today we're in this weird no man's land where society is extremely Afrophilic and yet still refuses to address things like police brutality against blacks. (Law enforcement needs a lot more oversight in general, to be honest)

Today, we're in a similar situation with men. Red pill? MGTOW? Manosphere? PUA? All different reactions and solutions to the same problem: society shits on men, and doesn't even acknowledge it. Worse, it then tells us we're privileged. If a man wants control of his life, he has to take it.

The resemblance to the beginnings of the civil rights movement is uncanny.

My point is this: regardless of what society tells you, you're very much "empowered." Feel free to lord over your male supplicants, but don't kid yourself into thinking you're the victim. If you're going to be part of the corrupt, broken institution at least own that shit on an anonymous Nepalese throat singing imageboard.
>>
>>17168534
Wow gross. Your friends are retarded and so are you for letting their opinion of you drive your behaviour. Grow a fucking spine.
>>
>>17168593
yes
>>
>>17168914
Just take it to your grave. Why would you need to bring it up? Do you want to cause undue distress?
>>
>>17169246
Good man
>>
>>17168914
do you see this thread? nobody knows
for all you know, your wife could strangle you just as hard now and 25 years from now.
>>
>>17168914
>fiancé
Don't do it bro.

>tell her
It really depends on one thing: did you tell anyone?

If not, take it to your grave, people lie to each other sometimes, it's ok. 100% honesty is overrated, and if you tell her she's going to hold it over your head whenever she needs an ace in the hole.

If you did, because you're a fucking moron, I'd definitely head this off at the pass because regardless of who you told, family, a friend, one of her friends (I hope not) people, especially in this day and age, are literally incapable of keeping their damn mouths shut; people get bored, and drama centered around other people's business is a quick fix, there's an entire industry built around this simple fact.

I've never been in a position where I had to "come clean" because (1) I know the value of discretion, and (2) I don't answer to a woman and if she doesn't like it, there's the door.

However, in the hypothetical scenario where I made a slip and lost all my balls and deluded myself into thinking a woman was special and irreplaceable, I'd schedule an appointment with a (MALE) couple's therapist to mediate.
>>
>>17170917
>>17170952

Look I said I was wrong ok
I was wrong
You win
>>
>>17171301
Grow up
This is exactly what's wrong with these threads, just somehow making it ok to cheat and not tell because oh I don't answer to no woman etc etc
>>
>>17168914
>I was thinking like, in maybe like 20/25 years it came up, THEN it might not matter anymore.
No, it would hurt just as badly then. Only she would feel worse because she wasted her best years on a piece of shit, probably had kids with him, etc. If it's already been a few years, and you've said nothing, you're well beyond forgiveness. There would be a murder-suicide if I was with someone and they waited that long to tell me.
>>
>>17170148
The friend who told me is my ex but she's known the whole time
I am going to forgive him but I definitely question the intentions of my ex
>>
>>17171301

Oh aren't you a badass, not answering to women, how's highschool?
>>
>>17168914
You have to tell her before you get married
Full disclosure before she makes a big legal commitment
>>
>>17171301
lol
>>
File: truthmgtow.jpg (369 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
truthmgtow.jpg
369 KB, 1000x823
>>17171693
>>17171705
>>17171897
*sigh*
>>
File: objectification.png (210 KB, 562x648) Image search: [Google]
objectification.png
210 KB, 562x648
>>17171681
>You win
Not as long as people like you continue to spread lies and marginalize men.

Besides, it's not about winning or losing, and even if it was so many men are traitors to their own cause, willing to degrade and supplicate themselves for occasional, semi-exclusive access to some slagg's ruined, floppy pussy that trying to "win" would be pointless.

Any man who is aware of the state of things knows the best way to win is to not play, that's where you get MGTOW and similar movements.

>Look I said I was wrong ok
>I was wrong
I know media and society as a whole constantly tell you different, but it's not all about you.

Don't get me wrong, it's definitely a huge plus that you're open to the truth and willing to concede that you were talking out of your ass, and you should feel good about yourself for doing so, but time will tell if it lasts, and even then it's not really relevant in the grand scheme of things because you're just another bee in the hive, and said hive *will not* relinquish it's power.

And that's ok, because like I said, not playing is an option, and should be an obvious choice to any man who wants to take control of his own life.

Crying and demanding the ways things are change to suit one's self is something women do. Men are all about personal accountability and responsibility.

If you ever doubt that society is all about pandering to women whilst being numb to male suffering, consider that prostate cancer kills a LOT more men every year than breast cancer does women, and yet we don't have an entire month of the year where people dedicate themselves to charity and change the color of clothes they wear.

To society, I, as a man, am a commodity. A resource to be used and thanklessly disposed of. If I want to be anything more than that, it's up to me to make it so.

Still, good on you for admitting your wrongdoing and owning your privilege. You can't change the world, but you can treat your man better than most women would.
>>
>>17173240
Finally, here's a video *everyone* should watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sycv9Yqwcak
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.