[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on coming out to family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x284
This shit is so stressful.
>>
JUST DO IT
>>
http://www.clickhole.com/video/fathers-reaction-his-son-coming-out-perfect-4409

Try this
>>
>>17168457
Stop being a white retard with nothing better to do than sit on the internet and complain about your stupid fucking first world problems

Hitler was right
>>
>>17168457

Its 2016
Nobody cares about what you want to do with people in the privacy of your own room

Get over it.
>>
The butthurt is strong tonight.

First and foremost, more about your situation: you a teenager or midtwenties? Conservative or liberal family? Financially independent or not? How you proceed hinges almost completely on your life situation. Can't give good advice without a clear picture.
>>
>>17168457
Why do you feel the need to faggot? No one wants to hear that you're a demented human being.Your family doesn't deserve the amount of disappointment and attention-burden you so desperately want to be.
>>
Why don't you just suck it up and be a man? Why do you have to be a girl?
You will never pass off as a girl. You will be a degenerate guy wearing girl's clothes that's all.

Just be a normal human being ffs
>>
>>17168457
Butter them up. Bring up topics related to (i'm assuming?) trans issues. If they're cool, obv. keep testing the water, but if it's something that upsets them you might be better off just staying in the closet.

If you have really thick skin u could just doit
>>
are you really trans or did you just think it would be a cute idea because traps are super kawaii in your animes and anime girls in general are supeeeer cute and get lots of attention?

the latter is gender appropriation and makes you the worst scum and will make your life hell for no reason at all.

fucked up kids deciding they want to turn themselves into an anime caricature of a female human being need to be gassed

real transgender people are cool with me though.
>>
don't be gay
>>
>>17168457
Don't. You will never be anything but a man. Grow up and cut this bullshit.
>>
>>17169834
>real transgender people
Rest assured that these people are removing themselves from the gene pool.
>>
come out when you have a wonderful person to show to them
>>
>>17168571
about what?
>>
>>17168479
Whot
>>
Ok I´m going to give you a good adv in this forest of nonsense anons: first of all, don´t try to be something you are not. That "be a man" bullshit is coming from 4chaners, remember, probably with autism. Being gay or whatever it´s ok. Maybe you should think: why you need to "come out"? Just think that hetero people don´t have this problem, they just are what they are, try to follow that. That "coming out" bullshit don´t need to be lived if you don´t want to
>>
Nigga it's 2016 now

I can literally say i'm a woman with a dick who can get pregnant but i identify as a dog-loving lizard from outter space and nobody will even bat an eye

I fucking hate liberals
>>
fucking faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.