[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >finally have confidence up >feel like taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 8IBOP_transparent.png (572 KB, 4000x3262) Image search: [Google]
8IBOP_transparent.png
572 KB, 4000x3262
>2016
>finally have confidence up
>feel like taking on world
>ask roughly 90 girls out thus far this year
>still rejected every single time

Welp, almost half way into this year and the whole "girls like confidence" and "just be yourself" moda have proven to be horse shit. How's your Friday night been?
>>
90 girls wow, go you! Really i mean that.

What is your approach?
>>
>>17166189
You're approaching it from the wrong way. What are you offering these women? Do you just walk up to random people and ask them on dates?
>>
>>17166189
>"girls like confidence" and "just be yourself"
If you're already physically attractive and pleasing to look at. Otherwise it's all for naught -- whatever you do.
>>
>>17166195
I just talk to any girl who's open and receptive to conversation (or else that number would be higher). And if all goes well, suggest hanging out together somewhere (whether alone or with people). Still nothing.

>>17166196
See above.
>>
>>17166207
Do you just ever ask for their number, instead of asking to hang directly?
>>
>>17166217
No, asking women for their number tend to creep them out. You usually have to ask for something smaller like Facebook or Skype. Somehow asking people for their phone numbers is seen as coming on stronger than asking for social networking or to meet up somewhere.
>>
>>17166189
Bro, do you even lift?
>>
It's not horse shit, bruh. It's a game.

Only guys are allowed to be desperate. From 1 to 90, how many women approached you? That's just how I look at it. Getting to old to still be a lvl. 5 noob on beginner's island.

Besides "confidence", they want to know why you have it, and it can't be for any other reason then, " I have everything already", for the most part. By this, I mean a car, job, place of your own (the trifecta of "I don't need your ass") and maybe even a pet.

This is the shit that I can't comprehend that little seem to focus on; If I/ you, as a man, have everything in order, without anyone's help or companionship along the way to prove they're worth it, why the fuck would I want to grab up someone now, who just wants a slice of the cake?

So, the game now is to play their strategy. Dress nice, be cordial, always be the better man, and give them as little attention as possible. Treat your dick like diamonds, amp it up like it's the "bomb pussy" they swear they have, but don't reveal. Spoil yourself and get lightly offended at the sexist shit they'll try to pull. All the while still talking to all the girls you can, not letting another know what's going on, and getting your money.

This way, next Friday night, you can go out with some guys, take pictures of y'all having fun, show it to them, and don't even say how they should have been there or something. Just go on about how much fun you're having (obviously without them) and they'll start lining up. Doesn't matter if you do have the trifecta, you'll seem like you do, and that's enough bait for me to piss off the fish. It's very fun, one YOU have control of the handle and can pull back the hook whenever you want.

>almost there, cmon.. You got it. Just a little higher now.
>>
>>17166230
Oh, also, stop trying to get contact info. This approach is dead and if you haven't learned that by now, you're helping them to think that's what creepers do.

Give them your info. If anything, ask politely to see their phone in front of them (have them unlock it) and put your number/ info in. This shows real confidence. You going around asking for numbers makes them wonder if you're asking everyone for their numbers, hitting everyone up constantly like a loser.

This also prevents you from having any urges to contact them "too early". If they delete it, so be it. If not, they will hit you up eventually. It may even take a month or two, but just hold off. Don't make it seem like you NEED somebody. Apparently admitting we all like companionship is wrong. ಠ_ಠ

It's pretty much about playing their own game against them, without being gay.
>>
>>17166189
Your approach and your confidence in said approach are most likely misguided. I dont know how do you do it but Im guessing you do via social media which is a no no. If you some how happen to see a chick IRL and are compelled to approach her, you already have the confidence to approach her. You have to have the confidence to introduce yourself and not be an autist, and
that either if she accepts or rejects you, you have to have the confidence to walk away learning something. Something like that if you understand. By 90, you shoukd already pick up the dos and donts. Even pick up artist before they became, get rejected a shit ton before they realise what to do or dont do, crafting their game and being a hit with the ladies.
>>
>>17166230
>Only guys are allowed to be desperate.

What kind of fucking planet do you live in? Guys are shunned to death for being desperate to a woman.
>>
>>17166293
Yes, but it's also expected.

Do you see girls ever being shunned for trying? No.

Therefore, only guys are "allowed" to be desperate. There is no desperate for women, there will always be some guy out there with low enough standards to fuck them and stay around. Comprehend where I'm coming from yet?
>>
If you have been rejected 90 times you are doing something wrong. We don't know what it is, though, and you probably lack the introspection necessary to find out. Have a friend observe you the next time so he can tell you what went wrong.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17166189
>>
>>17166189
Insanity has been defined as repeatedly doing the same unproductive thing and expecting different outcomes.

Obviously it is not that you're not trying enough times, but that you're doing it wrong every time.

Examine your style and technique. Try changing it.
>>
let's analyze your post

>2016
good for now

>finally have confidence up
Do you know what confidence is? How do you know you have it? Why do you think being confident helps getting women at all? Who told you that? This board? The internet?

>feel like taking on world
okay

>ask roughly 90 girls out thus far this year
Firstly, calm down. 90 girls in half a year is about asking a girl every two days. You shouldn't ask girls out without knowing them first.

>still rejected every single time
Ask yourself why in hell would anyone even like you and improve from there. Take a look at your economical and educational position as well as your physical appearance relative to your age and improve from there.

And lastly: do not trust everything you read on the interne or listen to real life advice. What exactly made you think "being yourself" and "confidence" would make you get women?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.