[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 37DB9F19DDD26F1812B1FB_Large.jpg (122 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
37DB9F19DDD26F1812B1FB_Large.jpg
122 KB, 400x300
>girl gives me her number at work
>we text for a while, go out to park to walk our dogs together
>she seems really cool, though she tells me shes celibate and super religious, im kind of put off but still interested
>also mentions previous drug history and tumultuous relationships

>go out again, hiking and then to resteraunt
>shes is really moody this time, it like comes out of nowhere
>shes talking about the end times and how shes saved but other people arent
>she keeps saying that im probably a huge slut even though Ive told her ive only been with like 6 people

>go out again, hiking, and have a REALLY great time. no awkwardness or negativity
>we're both really flirty and touchy, I feel so comfortable, and happy

>go out again today
>walking her dog at the park again cause its nice out
>things start out ok, but then get negative again
>she starts getting mad cause i keep scratching my eye
>its like really making her mad, like im doing it on purpose
>I ask her what the problem is but she says "dont play dumb, you know what you're doing"
>literally talking to herself about crazy jesus shit again
>walk her back to her car and shes just berating me at this point
>say ill see her later and leave

Im not sure if this chick is bipolar or paranoid schizo. But she seems to be a legit crazy person. I have a BA in Psych but I dont know if its worth it. It sucks cause before today I really thought she could be like my next gf.

Im a pretty patient person when it comes to relationships and am always looking to work to solve the problem, is it worth it if they're mental?
>>
File: 1452644767644.jpg (75 KB, 529x401) Image search: [Google]
1452644767644.jpg
75 KB, 529x401
>>17165744
>has a B.A in Psychology.
>doesn't follow rule numero uno, don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>17165744
No
>>
>>17165749

Ive dealt with 'crazy' chicks before but not to this extent.

I also have a tendency to get attached quickly.
>>
Not worth it.
>>
Isn't "Don't get in a relationship with crazy" covered in one of the intro psych classes?

It should be...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.